Author Topic: Terry Mitchell  (Read 125866 times)

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
Re: Terry Mitchell
« Reply #420 on: September 22, 2023, 08:01:51 PM »
Yeah girl! I would not write him off completely haha. He will surprise you, I can almost guarantee you that!

pfizer

« Reply #421 on: September 23, 2023, 12:56:27 AM »
He's definitely an odd one, but he did make some predictions that were very random but turned out accurate. If I got 20 predictions from him, I'd say about 3 or 4 happened- the issue is that they are insignificant things. Here is my example

1. You will assume a friend has stolen something from you, only to find the item in a random location later (super vague/maybe generic, definitely random)
I went out to the lake with some friends and left all of my belongings in a couples car. After the trip I took my items from their car but never found this cute hat I purchased at the lake that day. The female had made a few comments about how she loved the hat so I sort of assumed she wanted it and kept it (I already had doubts about her for other reasons). Months later I found the hat while doing something completely unrelated, so I definitely give him credit there.

2. You will head back to the bridge and say 'goodbye' "one last time", but it won't be the last time.
Oddly enough the day BEFORE this reading I had done just that. Got news that I considered devastating and went to a park I've never been to before. There was a pretty bridge there that I photographed and walked, all while using it as therapy to move on from someone.

3. You meet a man in a job environment so this could be at work or a project and he scares you, just being around him makes you fearful and with good reason, trust that intuition.
This was crazy and random when I got this prediction in 2020, however about 2 years later I started a new job and met this man. He has what I can only describe as 'dead eyes', being around him made me uncomfortable, I couldn't even look him in the eyes when talking to him... it felt dark and heavy. Turns out this man performs exorcisms for his church and dives deep in the occult.

Some other ones may have been hits, but they're just odd and can kind of fit a few scenarios/situations. Either way I'm always fearful of reading with Terry, he's also heavily involved in the occult lol

yes, i heard few times about him hitting something strange, so i wouldnt say he is a scam or tell people to avoid him, he really has something, definitely not a typical reader

Offline Onyx

« Reply #422 on: February 07, 2024, 12:17:49 AM »
I read with him 2 years ago but nothing has happened yet. Guess I need to give it a few more years...

Offline Mayra92

« Reply #423 on: February 07, 2024, 05:19:07 PM »
I had a reading with him 6 or 7 years ago and none of the 10 events he told me ever happened, like not even one, not even close.

Don't know why I gave him another try last year and it was complete nonsense. He talked about 3 different men and none of them still exist or are here to this day. And his last prediction, I cant write it here for privacy reasons but it was completely absurd, like straight from a Hollywood movie. Plus he was extremely cold, negative and non compassionate at all. Still waiting for my 3 lovers to show up (been single for almost a year, not even a flirt) His energy is horrible.

anything