Author Topic: Terry Mitchell  (Read 123695 times)

Offline celiiyap

Re: Terry Mitchell
« Reply #405 on: March 18, 2022, 11:57:51 AM »
Any  more events happened with Terry? 😭

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #406 on: April 21, 2022, 08:31:48 PM »
almost 2 years since I read with Terry and nothing happened

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #407 on: April 29, 2022, 05:40:05 AM »
Update: 2 years since Terry's reading, almost 200 events but only around 10 happened, I went back to him last week and he blocked me lol

Offline lala

« Reply #408 on: February 21, 2023, 08:39:13 AM »
how do you get reading from him?I connected and sent him the info and code and asked a question and 10 events...he said "goodbye"

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #409 on: March 07, 2023, 12:48:27 PM »
He did the same to me. I said I have a question about contact and then he said goodbye and closed the chat. Later I read his profile he has a secret word or something you need to tell that shows you read his profile. Some of the Bitwine readers are so rude like him due to low amount of money they make. Terrible customer service.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2023, 12:49:59 PM by MAgirl »

Offline Army

« Reply #410 on: March 10, 2023, 09:31:27 AM »
Update: 2 years since Terry's reading, almost 200 events but only around 10 happened, I went back to him last week and he blocked me lol

Hi, so how long, roughly, did his 20 events happen after the reading?
Im just asking cause it’s been almost two years since I had several events from him and so far nothing happened.. (thankfully)

Offline Army

« Reply #411 on: March 10, 2023, 09:33:01 AM »
Oh I just re read your comment.. tou did mention the time you read with him…sorry my bad..

Offline mei22

« Reply #412 on: May 11, 2023, 12:36:47 AM »
Months have passed since I got a read from him and not a single thing he mentioned has happened. He’s making a killing off straight made-up repetitive lies lol

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #413 on: September 22, 2023, 04:33:13 AM »
Officially the oddest reading I’ve ever had! Got curious and bored tonight so tried him. Made up some odd names and I only know 1 Larry and haven’t kept in contact with him so I’m doubtful he has anything to do with anything in my life. Such a unique way to read people. I mean, pure entertainment. I’ll say that but I’ll be shocked if one of these things occurs. Bizarre as shit!

Offline Mina

« Reply #414 on: September 22, 2023, 05:14:00 PM »
Please avoid him
I haven’t read with him and I can see he makes things up

There’s two types of readers I avoid: channelors (such as Judi inner light although she is very good at this) and random object prediction
i avoid these because I believe we all can do this on our own- but it’s skill to cultivate

so what he does is this manifesting thing technique or a bit RAS- reticular activating system. This is a peripheral awareness. It lets you tune out the tv while you read this blog. But let’s say you hear the car your considering buying and now it’s everywhere. Another version of this is basically when you wake up make 10 random things you want to manifest but have no attachement to it- this was made popular by Joseph alai (who is popular YT manifesting coach… however has now gone MIA for um possibly very shady reason). But this thing works!

What upsets me about ppl like Terry, is that it’s mostly negative and drives your fear into your life

And like I said this a skill you can cultivate - it’s not outside of you
I’ve tried this and it is freaky

You’re just as good making a weekly or monthly goal list of 10 random things and you’re highly to be just as accurate if not more

This to me I’m sorry is not psychic reading

Offline Mina

« Reply #415 on: September 22, 2023, 05:22:30 PM »
It should be called goal setting
Here let me give y’all a taste.

Here are 10 random things that will happen when you read this post, you can expect to see this month:

1. You’ll see blue chairs
2. Red Honda car
3. Staring at bird that catches your attention
4. Someone in your family will get a kidney stone
5. A job opportunity will present itself that you hadn’t considered
6. Impact of federal government shutdown
7. Your favorite celebrity will come off more off putting and no longer be your favorite
8. Why is Matthew being weird?
9. A dish will break
10. Sunflowers

What is even more upsetting is even manifesting community will do this and say “you’ll manifest seeing butterfly 🦋“

It’s because it makes you highly suggestible to be on look out for these things 

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #416 on: September 22, 2023, 06:09:05 PM »
Please avoid him
I haven’t read with him and I can see he makes things up

There’s two types of readers I avoid: channelors (such as Judi inner light although she is very good at this) and random object prediction
i avoid these because I believe we all can do this on our own- but it’s skill to cultivate

so what he does is this manifesting thing technique or a bit RAS- reticular activating system. This is a peripheral awareness. It lets you tune out the tv while you read this blog. But let’s say you hear the car your considering buying and now it’s everywhere. Another version of this is basically when you wake up make 10 random things you want to manifest but have no attachement to it- this was made popular by Joseph alai (who is popular YT manifesting coach… however has now gone MIA for um possibly very shady reason). But this thing works!

What upsets me about ppl like Terry, is that it’s mostly negative and drives your fear into your life

And like I said this a skill you can cultivate - it’s not outside of you
I’ve tried this and it is freaky

You’re just as good making a weekly or monthly goal list of 10 random things and you’re highly to be just as accurate if not more

This to me I’m sorry is not psychic reading

Ohhh trust me, I didn't believe a word he said. It was just the most bizarre experience I've had. He made me give him his "password." Okay, whatever dude; so that already annoyed me but because I read up on him on here I knew he'd ask so I was ready. Then I was like, I only know one person named Larry and haven't seen him in years so I doubt this would be true. He said it could be someone I have yet to meet. So then I called him out on how he worded this thing with Larry, he said, "Larry will come back into your life and you'll give him another chance." He didn't clarify what he meant by that and I didn't even ask because Larry that I know is and has been happily married since I"ve known him with 2 or 3 kids. Then when he brought up my SP he said something about a woman named Nancy. I can almost guarantee this guy is not involved with a woman named Nancy but if for some reason he is I will sing Terry's praises. It was just one bizarre thing after another and I was curious. He reminds me of AnnetteMarie, supremely confident with a bunch of fluff.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #417 on: September 22, 2023, 06:10:58 PM »
It should be called goal setting
Here let me give y’all a taste.

Here are 10 random things that will happen when you read this post, you can expect to see this month:

1. You’ll see blue chairs
2. Red Honda car
3. Staring at bird that catches your attention
4. Someone in your family will get a kidney stone
5. A job opportunity will present itself that you hadn’t considered
6. Impact of federal government shutdown
7. Your favorite celebrity will come off more off putting and no longer be your favorite
8. Why is Matthew being weird?
9. A dish will break
10. Sunflowers

What is even more upsetting is even manifesting community will do this and say “you’ll manifest seeing butterfly 🦋“

It’s because it makes you highly suggestible to be on look out for these things

LOL!!! THIS is everything!!! That was pretty much my experience but with a bunch of random names getting thrown out confidently and really no room for him to be questioned or for clarity. Homie has an ego, that's for sure so I just said, "Well this has been interesting," and ended the chat.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #418 on: September 22, 2023, 07:15:51 PM »
He's definitely an odd one, but he did make some predictions that were very random but turned out accurate. If I got 20 predictions from him, I'd say about 3 or 4 happened- the issue is that they are insignificant things. Here is my example

1. You will assume a friend has stolen something from you, only to find the item in a random location later (super vague/maybe generic, definitely random)
I went out to the lake with some friends and left all of my belongings in a couples car. After the trip I took my items from their car but never found this cute hat I purchased at the lake that day. The female had made a few comments about how she loved the hat so I sort of assumed she wanted it and kept it (I already had doubts about her for other reasons). Months later I found the hat while doing something completely unrelated, so I definitely give him credit there.

2. You will head back to the bridge and say 'goodbye' "one last time", but it won't be the last time.
Oddly enough the day BEFORE this reading I had done just that. Got news that I considered devastating and went to a park I've never been to before. There was a pretty bridge there that I photographed and walked, all while using it as therapy to move on from someone.

3. You meet a man in a job environment so this could be at work or a project and he scares you, just being around him makes you fearful and with good reason, trust that intuition.
This was crazy and random when I got this prediction in 2020, however about 2 years later I started a new job and met this man. He has what I can only describe as 'dead eyes', being around him made me uncomfortable, I couldn't even look him in the eyes when talking to him... it felt dark and heavy. Turns out this man performs exorcisms for his church and dives deep in the occult.

Some other ones may have been hits, but they're just odd and can kind of fit a few scenarios/situations. Either way I'm always fearful of reading with Terry, he's also heavily involved in the occult lol

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #419 on: September 22, 2023, 07:52:54 PM »
He's definitely an odd one, but he did make some predictions that were very random but turned out accurate. If I got 20 predictions from him, I'd say about 3 or 4 happened- the issue is that they are insignificant things. Here is my example

1. You will assume a friend has stolen something from you, only to find the item in a random location later (super vague/maybe generic, definitely random)
I went out to the lake with some friends and left all of my belongings in a couples car. After the trip I took my items from their car but never found this cute hat I purchased at the lake that day. The female had made a few comments about how she loved the hat so I sort of assumed she wanted it and kept it (I already had doubts about her for other reasons). Months later I found the hat while doing something completely unrelated, so I definitely give him credit there.

2. You will head back to the bridge and say 'goodbye' "one last time", but it won't be the last time.
Oddly enough the day BEFORE this reading I had done just that. Got news that I considered devastating and went to a park I've never been to before. There was a pretty bridge there that I photographed and walked, all while using it as therapy to move on from someone.

3. You meet a man in a job environment so this could be at work or a project and he scares you, just being around him makes you fearful and with good reason, trust that intuition.
This was crazy and random when I got this prediction in 2020, however about 2 years later I started a new job and met this man. He has what I can only describe as 'dead eyes', being around him made me uncomfortable, I couldn't even look him in the eyes when talking to him... it felt dark and heavy. Turns out this man performs exorcisms for his church and dives deep in the occult.

Some other ones may have been hits, but they're just odd and can kind of fit a few scenarios/situations. Either way I'm always fearful of reading with Terry, he's also heavily involved in the occult lol

Really? That is fascinating! Those are soooo specific too. He said something weird to me too about how there is a woman I know who lives in a different city than I do and who I will be surprised to find that she doesn't have the job I think she does and goes by a different name. So strange! I asked him if this woman was a friend, family member or acquaintance and he said he didn't know.  If any of the things he told me occur I'll update. I just think it sounds so strange to even be true but I guess I cannot say definitively he's wrong either.