Author Topic: Terry Mitchell  (Read 123832 times)

Offline souls3@

Re: Terry Mitchell
« Reply #300 on: December 12, 2020, 03:51:42 AM »
How does he deliver the events? By email or video recording?

Does the event come as one liner or with a description? Can anyone share the sample of his reading? You can PM me. I am seeing his name quite a bit so just thinking to check out.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #301 on: December 12, 2020, 03:58:02 AM »
How does he deliver the events? By email or video recording?

Does the event come as one liner or with a description? Can anyone share the sample of his reading? You can PM me. I am seeing his name quite a bit so just thinking to check out.

He does both.  For example

A man you are romantically linked with will head outside to burn off energy after an argument and return telling you about being hit on and out your mind at rest and reassure you.

Another one was you will be asked by a man if he can take you to bed.

Another one a man will ask to marry you

Offline paperlantern2

« Reply #302 on: December 13, 2020, 06:50:40 PM »
here are mine from november 14. i think one or two, possibly 3 or 4 of them had happened prior to the reading. none has come to pass. the only thing that’s funny is that alex had brought up his desire to move a lot since i met him. but we aren’t close now so i don’t see it happening in the future.

Much to your surprise, a man does the unexpected--again--and again, this includes making personal changes, dropping people out of his life, changing his personality around (for the better) becoming more balanced and forgiving those around him, if it seems too good to be true, do not worry, its not

Your depression will turn to hatred as a woman gets the things that you wish you could have, this is a woman that comes in through romance, which would indicate that she gets a romantic connection from you, someone to watch out for

Unlike Alex, you are not thrilled with the idea of a move, I dont see an outcome of what you should say or do here, this is where free will comes in, do you say something to him? do you just let him do whatever he wants to do?

Despite a man's appeals, you refuse to change your mind about how you approach a romance, a man believes you are making the wrong moves, not being as clear about what you want/expect and I also feel that he doesnt approve of the person you are interested in but you have to make your own choices here and do whatever makes sense to you

Rob (This can be any variation of this name so Robert, Bobby, etc) in the act of his life (meaning he isnt being serious for some reason) will tell you that he has changed his mind about marrying you
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 06:55:22 PM by paperlantern2 »

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #303 on: December 13, 2020, 11:16:58 PM »
here are mine from november 14. i think one or two, possibly 3 or 4 of them had happened prior to the reading. none has come to pass. the only thing that’s funny is that alex had brought up his desire to move a lot since i met him. but we aren’t close now so i don’t see it happening in the future.

Much to your surprise, a man does the unexpected--again--and again, this includes making personal changes, dropping people out of his life, changing his personality around (for the better) becoming more balanced and forgiving those around him, if it seems too good to be true, do not worry, its not

Your depression will turn to hatred as a woman gets the things that you wish you could have, this is a woman that comes in through romance, which would indicate that she gets a romantic connection from you, someone to watch out for

Unlike Alex, you are not thrilled with the idea of a move, I dont see an outcome of what you should say or do here, this is where free will comes in, do you say something to him? do you just let him do whatever he wants to do?

Despite a man's appeals, you refuse to change your mind about how you approach a romance, a man believes you are making the wrong moves, not being as clear about what you want/expect and I also feel that he doesnt approve of the person you are interested in but you have to make your own choices here and do whatever makes sense to you

Rob (This can be any variation of this name so Robert, Bobby, etc) in the act of his life (meaning he isnt being serious for some reason) will tell you that he has changed his mind about marrying you

Not sure who Alex is but maybe what I was told is that when you give a name to him, he sees their events whether they are connected to you or not, so for example, my ex is Michael who lives in another state and we have now not spoken in almost 3 months but if I gave him that name, his events would come up so maybe he meant Alex is moving and is happy but you are also supposed to move and will not be happy, You don't need to know that Alex is moving or even speak to this man or woman?    in order for the event to happen.

My events have all happened except for those connected to the dead woman.    I moved, I could not move into a house/apt and had to move into a residential hotel, I have a job on the river, I met a cop and I really like him and his name is Nick so it's all happened as predicted save for the morbid stuff!

:)   I love Terry

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #304 on: December 14, 2020, 12:03:45 AM »

Can I ask though if he brings up the person in a prediction that involves you is that with you or about them?

For example.  Simon will give you a ring that is a sign of love and belonged to his mother.

Simon will show you a brand new car

Simon will take action against someone for something.

Is the stuff involving me going to happen or is this Simon and someone else?

Thanks.

Not sure who Alex is but maybe what I was told is that when you give a name to him, he sees their events whether they are connected to you or not, so for example, my ex is Michael who lives in another state and we have now not spoken in almost 3 months but if I gave him that name, his events would come up so maybe he meant Alex is moving and is happy but you are also supposed to move and will not be happy, You don't need to know that Alex is moving or even speak to this man or woman?    in order for the event to happen.

My events have all happened except for those connected to the dead woman.    I moved, I could not move into a house/apt and had to move into a residential hotel, I have a job on the river, I met a cop and I really like him and his name is Nick so it's all happened as predicted save for the morbid stuff!

:)   I love Terry

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #305 on: December 14, 2020, 02:46:33 AM »
I believe when Terry says the person's name + you, the event does have to do with you guys together, like you're definitely involved, otherwise Terry would just say "someone" or "man" or "woman".  If he does not mention "you" in the event with the person's name, I think it's just that person's event.

Thank you.  So

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #306 on: December 14, 2020, 03:40:44 AM »

So Reading through my events Terry said a man will surprise me with a Tom cruise style proposal.  No word on who this man is but anyone know what movies Tom cruise has proposed in lol.   Made me laugh because I don’t know who it would be. 

I believe when Terry says the person's name + you, the event does have to do with you guys together, like you're definitely involved, otherwise Terry would just say "someone" or "man" or "woman".  If he does not mention "you" in the event with the person's name, I think it's just that person's event.

Thank you.  So

Offline paperlantern2

« Reply #307 on: December 14, 2020, 04:53:03 AM »
i would almost take that to mean he jumps up on a couch or chair!!

like the oprah interview
« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 07:45:39 PM by paperlantern2 »

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #308 on: December 14, 2020, 04:27:19 PM »
I think people confuse that famous "You complete me" scene Tom Cruise had in Jerry Maguire as a proposal. In actuality he and Renee Zellweger were already married at that point in the movie, but they were separated because he didn't appreciate her.

Other than Jerry Maguire, I can't think of any super romantic Tom Cruise moments

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #309 on: December 14, 2020, 07:33:17 PM »
Well I’ll take any of those.  I’ll let you know if it happens at all.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #310 on: December 15, 2020, 01:38:53 AM »
I want to read with him but J am so nervous that some events will be terrible and I don’t want to know.

What kind of events does he predict? I mean I really don’t want to know if there is a car wreck or sickness or some kind of tragedy
« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 01:45:15 AM by Carmendiaz »

Offline SarahM

« Reply #311 on: December 15, 2020, 02:12:20 AM »
I want to read with him but J am so nervous that some events will be terrible and I don’t want to know.

What kind of events does he predict? I mean I really don’t want to know if there is a car wreck or sickness or some kind of tragedy

Same here, sounds scary to me. I wish I could just ask him about POI lol I don’t want to know anything else 😭

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #312 on: December 15, 2020, 04:00:00 AM »
Has anyone tried Matilda's 10 predictions.  I got them as well as Terrys a little harder to understand.   But I got about 100 of Terry's :-) So a few to play out yet

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #313 on: December 15, 2020, 04:44:36 AM »

Same here, sounds scary to me. I wish I could just ask him about POI lol I don’t want to know anything else 😭

I just tried him and it was not so bad. But it is def out there lmao. I mean like off the wall stuff haha

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #314 on: December 15, 2020, 05:21:00 AM »
I think that is what keeps people going back when we see the interpretation of the predictions when they play out.

I just tried him and it was not so bad. But it is def out there lmao. I mean like off the wall stuff haha

anything