Author Topic: Terry Mitchell  (Read 2148 times)

Offline PinkyD

Re: Terry Mitchell
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2019, 12:49:36 AM »
I had the same 8 day question PinkyD, Terry told me that because everything happens in a cycle of 8, I assume he means in his religion?   I didnt ask...maybe I should have, that new events would be available at that time but that the current ones he read for me will happen in an hour to 3 years as reported by his clients.   It used to be a few hours but a client contacted him and said that an event happened in an hour from the call because I asked about that too...see I study these people before I call them, sometimes months in advance to see what changes and such.

My experiences though have been good so far with him, 8 of 10 events have occured or connected.    :)      I think sometimes people expect too much from psychics, they do their best maybe and if we are to blame anyone for their shortcomings, maybe it should be spirit who isnt giving clear details!

The extent of my abilities well scratch that, I could not find my phone this morning and I was holding it in my hand.

:O

Haha this is funny! Lol!

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2019, 12:50:46 AM »
PinkyD, I m sorry but I don't know how to highlight you or your post?

Terry offers clarifications on events, maybe you should call him and ask him if that is what he means instead of being confused as to what he means?

I called him just now to see if Aidan could be a girl and I told him I am gay and he said that Aidan is most for sure a MAN.  Not a butch woman or anything along those lines!

JMO

Hi x, well I messaged him but no response yet!

Offline mrrrrh22

« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2019, 08:29:21 PM »
I did his $10 deal for five events that would happen. It was very....interesting. They were, like many others have mentioned, very very random events, and none of them have unfolded yet. BUT, the first event he told me was something that had already happened, but was a very important event regarding the dynamic of my relationship with my POI. When I had mentioned to him that the event had already happened, and if that means it will happen again, he mentioned that if it already happened and he picked up on it, that is still causing issues or affecting the present-which it was. I will say that he was very nice, because the events were so random when I would ask some follow up questions to get a feel of more details he offered to do a regular reading and politely explained he could only give me the events as part of the deal. His per minute rate is kinda high for me, but I feel like it's worth it to get the $10 deal just to see what comes up.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2019, 05:53:48 AM »
He told me that my boyfriend and I wouldn’t be speaking anytime soon, that he didn’t want to... but he replied within 30 seconds when I messaged him a few days after this reading. So not sure what to make of that.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2019, 11:24:28 AM »
He told me that my boyfriend and I wouldn’t be speaking anytime soon, that he didn’t want to... but he replied within 30 seconds when I messaged him a few days after this reading. So not sure what to make of that.

Looks like he was off with that prediction.  Unless your bf would have replied he needed some space i would have to say he was wrong with that.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2019, 03:21:47 PM »
The 3 years for a prediction to happen really makes me scratch my head.  If the predictions aren't specific who is going to remember a prediction that was made 3 years prior.  Hard to gauge if he would be accurate with it being so far out.  At least that's what prevents me from trying him.

Offline Rinny121182

« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2019, 03:03:39 AM »
Most of the things he says do happen though his timeframes are off so dont hold him to that though unlike many other readers he can see way out into the future. Several of his predictions have already unfolded. Some from the 10 prediction & some from specific questions I asked. My poi was saying he wanted me to move in with him. All the other psychics would say if hapit's happening. Spoke to Terry & right away he said yes it would happen but hes not ready. He has some things in his life out of balance he has to sort out first & that he is saying he wants me to move in now because he is lonely. Well low & behold Terry was right all the other psychics were wrong. Hes bluntly honest. Hes the only one on there as of now that I trust 100%.

Offline mrrrrh22

« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2019, 03:38:08 AM »
PinkyD, I m sorry but I don't know how to highlight you or your post?

Terry offers clarifications on events, maybe you should call him and ask him if that is what he means instead of being confused as to what he means?

I called him just now to see if Aidan could be a girl and I told him I am gay and he said that Aidan is most for sure a MAN.  Not a butch woman or anything along those lines!

JMO

So you can speak with him via a regular reading and mention the predictions he had given you for clarification? If so, I had my reading with him about 3 months ago, is that too long between the reading and events?

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2019, 06:38:47 AM »
He was the first person I read with on Bitwine. One of his 5 predictions was actually "John was never a priest." WTF? I think at the time his profile even said predictions might be something you read in a book 😳🙄. He also said something like "you'll hear about a woman being arrested and this will surprise you." Again, wtf? Nobody I know was arrested that I was surprised about and I don't think the news ever surprises me because people are crazy, so I dunno. I just think they're applicable to anyone because they're so broad and a statement is NOT a prediction. John was never a priest, smh. I then went into per minute. You used to have to do the predictions before being able to go per minute and they were expensive (except the first time) but his per minute was reasonable, like maybe $3.99 max, so I don't ever use him again but maybe would've if I could've just gone per minute. Anyway, this was over three years ago and I asked about this guy I'd been seeing for a couple years that was kind of a douchebag and I was thinking about ending things. I asked if we'd break up and he said yes. I asked who would end it, me or him, and he said he would. I asked if he could tell when and he saw an 11, said it could be weeks or November. Well I took that reading SERIOUSLY and was like eff that and ended it the next day and never looked back. I wasn't bout to get dumped lol. The guy texted me every single week at least once a week whether I replied or not until this last fall. He just kept trying, but I guess after two and half years he finally gave up.  So I can't tell you if he would've ended things or not, but I kind of think Terry should've seen that I would end it. 🤷‍♀️

Offline mrrrrh22

« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2019, 04:10:53 PM »
Wow that’s wild. Yea the events were kinda interesting for me but I feel like they could somehow. And some of them are negative so that’s why I’m tempted. Right now his rate is $9.99 a minute which is crazy I can’t afford that lol but block of time is cheaper. Maybe I’ll just wait lol.

Did you regret ending things? Bc he got the prediction wrong with youbending things. Do you think he was wrong about you braking up in the first place?

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2019, 05:56:27 AM »
Nah, I don't regret it. I was obsessed with that guy and now I'm just like eh, why did I put up with that nonsense for so long when he's just meh? We would've broken up for sure at some point, but I think it had the potential to drag on for a lot longer if Terry hadn't told me he'd eventually end things.

Offline mrrrrh22

« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2019, 01:47:51 AM »
Yea that's true, I've been there. Hindsight is 20/20 I guess

Offline moonstar

« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2019, 09:16:01 AM »
I tried him, but what he told me was completely different to what everyone else has told me... so I don´t know if that means everyone else will be wrong or if he is completely off?

Offline Abundantia

« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2019, 11:42:32 AM »

Perhaps he meant that your boyfriend would not be contacting you first?

Offline Rinny121182

« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2019, 01:59:09 PM »
Another one of Terry's predictions just came true i realuzed & just how he said it. He said i would reconnect with soneone from my past(high school/college days) that had a crush on me & the reunion wouldn't end well. Boy was he right! Just ended things with this guy last night. The whole thing was a huge, scary mess from day one honestly.

anything