Author Topic: Terry Mitchell  (Read 123734 times)

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
Re: Terry Mitchell
« Reply #225 on: August 24, 2020, 03:42:59 PM »
TY @Therese

Having delete my account was the only way to go it seems. LOL

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #226 on: August 26, 2020, 02:47:42 PM »
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 04:08:31 PM by Catlover86 »

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #227 on: August 26, 2020, 04:26:21 PM »
Any updates on Terry?

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #228 on: August 26, 2020, 07:13:54 PM »
I got my 5 events yesterday, pretty fun to play along and see what happens. Two of these events are related, all are things that are kind of vague but one in particular will be interesting to see how it unfolds, if it does. He told me that a man will receive a letter or some form of communication telling him that he has a son. Interesting!! The others were things like "you'll say something to a family member that will be a huge mistake with words and they will be very upset- but only temporarily" or the other was "A woman prevents you from realizing that she has a male visitor and in fact she was in bed with this man, not only if you knew would you be shocked to the core but more so at who the man is, indicating that you likely know him" not that this is vague but I just have no idea who in the world this could be about LOL. It will be interesting for sure!! Will update everyone.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #229 on: August 27, 2020, 03:04:33 AM »
CancerBumble, thanks for noticing that 2 out of 5 of my predictions with Terry Mitchell already happened. Lol

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #230 on: August 27, 2020, 10:35:14 AM »
Ok so I got 5 predictions because generally I live the idea of seeing what happens.

I didn’t write them down I’d keep them. Can I go back and see the chat?

They were all love related.  Or most of them.  Last one. Number 10.  A man will propose to you.  How to leave a girl hanging.  I had booked 5. He asked if I wanted another 5 I said yes.

I won’t divulge but quite interesting.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #231 on: August 27, 2020, 11:22:11 AM »
Can you update on your soap opera please?   It’s killing me not knowing the outcome.

Terry's 5 event reading with my mom.

Just some background.  My mom is 55, married to my dad for 32 years.   she has 3 kids, me, my brother who I rarely see and is very out of control but he has an on again, off again girlfriend and my other brother who runs the store that my parents own, they are otherwise retired.

They live in a small town in PA where not much goes on, crimewise for example.

Mom is Susanna, dad is Jack. 

1. A woman will urge a man to take advantage of your emotional state.      I cannot see the connection to either the man or woman but she is not a real friend or a trusted source and should be eliminated from your life. 

*So mom has no idea who this could be and is reserving her judgements*

2. You and a man will find yourselves in a life and death struggle, afterwards, You will need to see a doctor who will help you with losing your baby.   

*Unfortunately, this event happened 4 days after the reading, first mom thought he was crazy because as I said she is 55 and cannot have kids, she was worried about her kids because we are her babies but he assured her that it was a young energy that he felt coming in and she dismissed it but there was a robbery at the market that she owns and her dog, jumped into the line of fire to protect her basically and was shot.   he died.   he was her baby, she told me she is devastated and wished she had listened to the event because she could have left him at home, now some might argue that Terry didn't give enough details and I would kind of agree but even if that is true, I'd still say it's a connection  :/      Maybe he couldn't, maybe he wasn't supposed to.

3. You will need to speak with the police about the robbery and discover that a woman is behind the robbery not a man.   

*The police are looking into the situation now, can't say yet the results*

4. A woman's explanations and begging for mercy does nothing to sway you to give it to her because of your loss.

*again this is connected to the woman who is behind the robbery so until the police get in touch with my mom and tell her the news, I can't really comment.

5. A man has a hard time fending you off because he finds you so beautiful and seductive.   

*Unless it's a man's perceptions that maybe my mom is coming on to him?    I don't see how this would happen because my mom is happily married and devoted to my dad, though it could be my dad, he didn't say?

1. You will be offered a job in another state and need to leave everything and everyone behind, no one will want to make the move with you so that means the end of your relationship with Aidan and also Michael, You will travel by train but should take the job, it's your new path.

*So, I was offered a job.  I talked it over with Michael and Aidan (names that Terry had from previous events, names that he came up with by the way and then I met them)   and they agreed that I should take the job and they would not be coming with me if I did, also I tried to find out how to get there and the best route is by train.

2. Upon arriving, there will be no apartments to rent and you will need to live in a nice hotel, the only hotel in town but do not worry, many people live there on a regular basis.

*So, I called a couple days ago and confirmed that this is true.

3. You will take a walk by the river and find a dead woman.   

*The town does have a river....*

4. You will meet a cop at your job who wants to question you about the dead woman.   You will eventually fall in love with this man.

5. You will meet a man named Ted.   He will become your best friend and he is also gay but he hides a BIG secret and when Nick who I now see is the cop, finds out that there is a secret, he will investigate Ted but come up empty and warn you to stay away from Ted, it's not a harmful secret though so you get to decide what to do.

6. You will have nightmares about the dead woman.

*seems obvious*

7. You and Nick will share a passionate kiss but someone is watching.

8. You will develop several friendships at the hotel but of course someone in town is a killer.   

*now at this point had I not had incredible accuracy with his past predictions I would roll my eyes at how much of a soap opera I am going to find myself in but....I'm scared, lol*

9. Nick and Julian have a run in at the diner.   

*Julian he said could be Julia as well, but felt it was a man very strongly, this is a weird name to me....but so is Aidan and he predicted her, sigh.       

10. You will scream when you return to the river and find both Nick and the gay friend running to you, you are afraid to tell them why you screamed but it's because you saw the woman who died standing on the other side of the river, staring at you.   

*hmm.     I am not sure how I feel about ghosts.    Not sure I believe but I don't know, could she have a twin sister?

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #232 on: August 28, 2020, 08:19:15 PM »
I don't know if anyone can help me with this, but here goes:

Back in May I reached out to Terry and asked him about his Q&A/events before he started to charge. At that moment I decided it wasn't something I was interested in doing so we ended out chat (nothing bad happened, I thanked him for his time). Fast-forward some months later and I decided to give it a go. I logged back into my Bitwine and patiently waited for him to become available. Oddly enough, I noticed that he seem to log on and become immediately busy. I thought it was odd but nothing concerning as I've seen people like Intuitive Perspective on PG stay busy the entire time. Anway...... a few days later I go back to Bitwine except this time I'm not logged in. I see that Terry is available and I jumped right in to my account to magically find him busy again. I thought that was odd so I decided to create another BitWine account to see if he had blocked me.

Sure enough with my second account I was able to message him. I told him what happened with my first account and he asked me for the name, the date & time we spoke, etc., He came back a few minutes later and said he found me but never under the blocked accounts. He ended up telling me he actually unblocked all users he had to see if it would clear up the issue- but still nothing. I asked him to send me the payment request to my new account but sure enough, PayPal (or BitWine) would not allow it saying there was already another account linked to this. I tried to reach out to BitWine support and that is just laughable. They were zero help.

Has anyone ever had any issue like this? I would love to read with Terry!

I believe he blocked you by himself...He seems to block people for little things so I heard from others.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #233 on: August 28, 2020, 10:11:50 PM »
CancerBumble, thanks for noticing that 2 out of 5 of my predictions with Terry Mitchell already happened. Lol

haha! "DUH"  ;)

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #234 on: August 28, 2020, 10:13:24 PM »
Ok so I got 5 predictions because generally I live the idea of seeing what happens.

They were all love related.  Or most of them.  Last one. Number 10.  A man will propose to you.  How to leave a girl hanging.  I had booked 5. He asked if I wanted another 5 I said yes.

If you go to "Office" you are able to reference transcripts :)

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #235 on: August 29, 2020, 01:46:39 AM »

Thank you

If you go to "Office" you are able to reference transcripts :)

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #236 on: August 29, 2020, 02:22:27 AM »

haha! "DUH"  ;)
Lol

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #237 on: August 30, 2020, 02:07:36 AM »
One Mmm of just predictions happened and BBM I only got my five earlier this week.

He told me xxxx would be connected to a babies life hanging in the balance.

Couldn’t work it out as xxxxx is my dad.

But my ex poi is the same name but didn’t think at the time if the reading.  He and new partner had a baby at 30 weeks whose in icu.  We spoke today and the conversation was around me doing something to help his mum whilst he’s at the hospital.   Matilda (Private) picked it all up and the whole conversation.   

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #238 on: August 30, 2020, 06:11:58 PM »
Just curious here... anyone know why he doesn't do any Q&A now?

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #239 on: August 30, 2020, 09:35:54 PM »
another of my mom's events happened.

A man will find it hard to resist you as seductive as you are

at first i thought, my mom is married, she would never cheat on my dad but it turns out that a man she was working a project with was having a hard time to do this because he found her alluring and his words "seductive"   

no updates on mine because I haven't moved yet and most of the rest take place after I take the job in October so we'll see.

I have not called for more events because I want to move and see if I find a dead body to be honest!   lol