Author Topic: Loving Touch bitwine reader  (Read 7314 times)

Offline jesstess

Re: Loving Touch bitwine reader
« Reply #210 on: June 29, 2020, 04:04:59 PM »
No it's okay I totally get this,  thank you for sharing  :)
No, she did not sell me anything. Sorry can’t reveal much, but it was specific and I would definitely say she is extremely money-minded and I would not trust her on anything in the future. Each to its own though, but I am just stating my opinion.

Guys be careful with her, she is really money-minded. I got one more confirmation for this, although I would not like to reveal the details here. And she definitely reads the forum. Just my 2 cents to not waste money on her...

As in...? I respect you don't want to reveal a lot. Did she upsell anything or tried to keep you online?

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #211 on: June 29, 2020, 04:48:43 PM »
Well another prediction she made for me came true with contact.  And I still haven't been upsold anything or dealt with anyone "money minded" lol

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #212 on: June 29, 2020, 04:51:40 PM »
Guys be careful with her, she is really money-minded. I got one more confirmation for this, although I would not like to reveal the details here. And she definitely reads the forum. Just my 2 cents to not waste money on her...

AKA You wont offer anything for proof but just want people to take your word she is a certain way that many others are saying she isn't?  Got it.  Must be a jelly reader that doesn't like it that someone is actually ethical on that site.  lol So silly.  Proof or stfu quite frankly
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 04:53:25 PM by Kaliangel27 »

Online Oisin16

« Reply #213 on: June 29, 2020, 04:56:30 PM »
Well another prediction she made for me came true with contact.  And I still haven't been upsold anything or dealt with anyone "money minded" lol
Do you know when can I catch her online? Thanks

Offline Angel22

« Reply #214 on: June 29, 2020, 06:52:06 PM »
Yup, I am not going to reveal anything as I mentioned before. You are free to take my word or get your money wasted. The joke’s on you btw, since many have mentioned in the previous replies that she is not a psychic at all, vague, generic and money-minded. You are the only one putting her on pedestal here and blabbering non-stop so you stfu already..

AKA You wont offer anything for proof but just want people to take your word she is a certain way that many others are saying she isn't?  Got it.  Must be a jelly reader that doesn't like it that someone is actually ethical on that site.  lol So silly.  Proof or stfu quite frankly

Offline massine

« Reply #215 on: June 29, 2020, 07:18:48 PM »
Yup, I am not going to reveal anything as I mentioned before. You are free to take my word or get your money wasted. The joke’s on you btw, since many have mentioned in the previous replies that she is not a psychic at all, vague, generic and money-minded. You are the only one putting her on pedestal here and blabbering non-stop so you stfu already..

She wasn't vague for me. She picked up on several issues about my POI that no one else mentioned

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #216 on: June 29, 2020, 08:12:39 PM »

HAHAHA I guess you didn't read this entire thread at all?  Just want to pretend you know something most others don't yea okay pal.  You're full of it.  Post proof of stfu... oh you aren't going to post any proof?  STFU kk

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #217 on: June 29, 2020, 08:13:42 PM »
Several people in this thread have stated she is gifted EVEN while complaining about her for some other silly reason.  How dumb you must feel to not even have read this thread you're trying to comment on.  Sad. Shame. 

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #218 on: June 30, 2020, 07:29:35 PM »
Looks like we have another "blue" member trying to bash every gifted and ethical reader on this forum--most likely a fellow reader on Bitwine on the list of 200+ frauds. If you guys can't post any proof for your accusations, please do all the rest of us here a favour and keep your opinions to yourselves.

Offline moonstar

« Reply #219 on: July 01, 2020, 11:50:47 AM »
Has anyone’s predictions come to pass despite not having done the manifestations or following the videos she recommended?

Offline massine

« Reply #220 on: July 01, 2020, 03:39:19 PM »
Has anyone’s predictions come to pass despite not having done the manifestations or following the videos she recommended?

She specifically told me my predictions have a high chance of occuring but that the LOA and manifestation helps (she didn't sell me anything and sent me the links to the videos. I feel she is right in this because my entire mood and overall confidence has definitely been boosted and I've worked through a lot of emotions I didn't want to)

Offline Racquel43

« Reply #221 on: July 01, 2020, 03:43:21 PM »

She said something would happen within the timeframe and it didn’t happen. She was wrong about the details of my situation too. Again I don’t think she’s psychic but the videos she sent me were helpful, very helpful even tho I started getting into manifestation before her. I am a firm believer that we control our realities tho. We all have the power to manifest our dreams and have already started to see some things happen. I feel people should start moving away from psychics in general and more to meditation and manifestation. Relying too much on psychics will turn toxic, it gives too much power to another person and if the topic is a romantic interest too much power to that person, but with manifestation you rely on no one but yourself. Yourself alone, it’s a great way to get your power back and end a cycle. Sorry for blabbing but yeah she was wrong on prediction and details but I did do manifestation videos she suggested. Only one reader knew that would happen and everything she said is turning out exactly as she interpreted, that reader is one of five I can truly recommend after years of this nonsense.

Online sexyp

« Reply #222 on: July 01, 2020, 11:17:11 PM »

She said something would happen within the timeframe and it didn’t happen. She was wrong about the details of my situation too. Again I don’t think she’s psychic but the videos she sent me were helpful, very helpful even tho I started getting into manifestation before her. I am a firm believer that we control our realities tho. We all have the power to manifest our dreams and have already started to see some things happen. I feel people should start moving away from psychics in general and more to meditation and manifestation. Relying too much on psychics will turn toxic, it gives too much power to another person and if the topic is a romantic interest too much power to that person, but with manifestation you rely on no one but yourself. Yourself alone, it’s a great way to get your power back and end a cycle. Sorry for blabbing but yeah she was wrong on prediction and details but I did do manifestation videos she suggested. Only one reader knew that would happen and everything she said is turning out exactly as she interpreted, that reader is one of five I can truly recommend after years of this nonsense.

what videos did she suggest?

anything