Author Topic: psychicreader  (Read 8937 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: psychicreader
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2019, 05:41:26 PM »
Hysterical, when I tried her last year, she said my POI at the time couldn't keep his wee wee down when I'm around..I kind of know that to be true, but wtf?? LMAOOOO

You know those wee wees have a mind of their own. 🤣🤣🤣

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2019, 11:46:03 PM »
Ladies we are a mess today!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love the positive vibes on here today.  You are all amazing people, now if these dopes of ours would wake up and realize it we wouldn't have all these readings.  🤪

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2019, 01:40:51 AM »
Ladies we are a mess today!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love the positive vibes on here today.  You are all amazing people, now if these dopes of ours would wake up and realize it we wouldn't have all these readings.  🤪

Yesss I second this! Loving the positive energy!! ⚡🤩🤩

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2019, 04:08:09 AM »
Hysterical, when I tried her last year, she said my POI at the time couldn't keep his wee wee down when I'm around..I kind of know that to be true, but wtf?? LMAOOOO

You know those wee wees have a mind of their own. 🤣🤣🤣

😂😂😂

Offline happyk

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2019, 04:09:54 AM »
I might be a little too late here but ya she has at least two accounts. Fake fake fake. When I did a follow up, she didn't charge me but again tried telling me what she said was true. She didn't say bj to me but she did say ass and there was one more reader who said my POI thinks about my ass and I was super shocked because that was absolutely true although I don't have one lol.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2019, 04:22:37 AM »
I might be a little too late here but ya she has at least two accounts. Fake fake fake. When I did a follow up, she didn't charge me but again tried telling me what she said was true. She didn't say bj to me but she did say ass and there was one more reader who said my POI thinks about my ass and I was super shocked because that was absolutely true although I don't have one lol.

Lmaooo we can be the Kendalls in a world filled with Kylies okayyyy 😩🤣🤣🤣

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2019, 04:25:03 AM »
Lol. Boobs or butt - you only get one or the other unless you buy em. Guess I know you two have the chest I plan to purchase one day 😊

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2019, 04:29:13 AM »
Lol. Boobs or butt - you only get one or the other unless you buy em. Guess I know you two have the chest I plan to purchase one day 😊

Haha enough to attract a few pirates yeaaah 😩🤣🤣🤣

Offline happyk

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2019, 05:10:40 AM »

Lmaooo we can be the Kendalls in a world filled with Kylies okayyyy 😩🤣🤣🤣

Can't even be a Kendal, I got rolls for days lmao

Offline happyk

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2019, 05:11:41 AM »

All I can say to you girl is something that once a wise person said--My milkshake brings boys to the yard....you know the rest...

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2019, 10:14:16 AM »
Lollll love this thread, you guys are hilarious and you all have great boobs and butts. I have both too but if I could just get rid of this belly lolol

ladya

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2019, 12:58:41 PM »

Same girl, same Lolol. I just want a lift I don’t even want big boobs. I’ve had a big butt before it was in style. When I was little all the boys always wanted to touch it 🤣🤣🤣

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2019, 01:08:57 PM »

Same girl, same Lolol. I just want a lift I don’t even want big boobs. I’ve had a big butt before it was in style. When I was little all the boys always wanted to touch it 🤣🤣🤣

LMAO!  yes remember when it was a "BAD" thing to be told u had a fat butt lol..now it's a huge compliment..I guess we can thank the Kardashians for something lolol

ladya

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2019, 01:14:02 PM »

LMAO!  yes remember when it was a "BAD" thing to be told u had a fat butt lol..now it's a huge compliment..I guess we can thank the Kardashians for something lolol

Except theirs are all fake and look so unnatural. I don’t think kim’s body is nice. It’s too much and gets more disproportionate over time.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 01:33:47 PM by ladya »

Offline happyk

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2019, 01:46:22 PM »

Lucky you, A 😃.

anything