Author Topic: psychicreader  (Read 8844 times)

Offline PinkyD

psychicreader
« on: May 09, 2019, 05:51:31 AM »
Psychicreader on bitwine, pretty anonymous profile but high ratings, zero thumbs down. Who is this reader?? Anyone tried them?

https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/55518-psychicreader?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: psychicreader
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 05:59:17 AM »
So cheap. I’m gonna try them

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 06:12:40 AM »
So cheap. I’m gonna try them

Good luck! Let me know what you think of them! X

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2019, 06:36:56 AM »
Don't do it! She's not legit. There's a thread about her somewhere, but I think it's Divine Love Destiny's thread. Anyway I think they're the same person. I used to read with her (or more likely him) quite often and really enjoyed it. It was comic relief because she's hilarious, but her predictions never manifested and she's super sexual. I asked her once to tell me something specific cuz she's just so general and she said something like "he just goes crazy for your b**w j**s." I remember feeling myself blush, but it was so true. He really does so I thought she was good, but then she said "he'll really go crazy if you________ (not repeating that) and I was like hmmm, why doesn't she know I already do that lol? But yeah she tells everyone that he loves their ass and just a bunch of stuff. Well they are men, so of course as customers we're like yeah he does love my ass, dang. I don't even really like talking bad about this reader because I did always feel better after talking to her (or him), but it wasn't psychic ability in the least. She's a nice person as far as scammers go haha. She really is funny. If you want to just vent and talk to someone about a messed up situation, then she's great, but you can't rely on what she tells you. I had two major failed predictions with her, like big ones, and finally stopped reading with her. Then I read with DLD later and was like wait, this is so similar. I have zero proof they're the same reader, but DLD magically knew my career and nobody picks that up. Sometimes people can see the "field", but never the specifics and I had told psychicreader. There were a couple other things too, all the sexual content from both of them etc, the way they talk and the phrasing, but I think they're the same person or at the very least share transcripts. That's my experience, which is probably a little tmi for some but wth, I'm anonymous on here (I hope lol).

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2019, 06:47:12 AM »
Don't do it! She's not legit. There's a thread about her somewhere, but I think it's Divine Love Destiny's thread. Anyway I think they're the same person. I used to read with her (or more likely him) quite often and really enjoyed it. It was comic relief because she's hilarious, but her predictions never manifested and she's super sexual. I asked her once to tell me something specific cuz she's just so general and she said something like "he just goes crazy for your b**w j**s." I remember feeling myself blush, but it was so true. He really does so I thought she was good, but then she said "he'll really go crazy if you________ (not repeating that) and I was like hmmm, why doesn't she know I already do that lol? But yeah she tells everyone that he loves their ass and just a bunch of stuff. Well they are men, so of course as customers we're like yeah he does love my ass, dang. I don't even really like talking bad about this reader because I did always feel better after talking to her (or him), but it wasn't psychic ability in the least. She's a nice person as far as scammers go haha. She really is funny. If you want to just vent and talk to someone about a messed up situation, then she's great, but you can't rely on what she tells you. I had two major failed predictions with her, like big ones, and finally stopped reading with her. Then I read with DLD later and was like wait, this is so similar. I have zero proof they're the same reader, but DLD magically knew my career and nobody picks that up. Sometimes people can see the "field", but never the specifics and I had told psychicreader. There were a couple other things too, all the sexual content from both of them etc, the way they talk and the phrasing, but I think they're the same person or at the very least share transcripts. That's my experience, which is probably a little tmi for some but wth, I'm anonymous on here (I hope lol).

Holy cowww whoa thanks for the heads up naturegirl!! If he/she said anything about that butt thing to me, I'd instantly know they're a fake cuz i could probably use more junk in the trunk 😭😭😭😂 #life sigh.... Swear, bitwine is like the drainage hole strainer for psychic rejects ughhhhh🕳️🙄

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2019, 06:57:53 AM »

Omg as soon as this reader logged off DLD logged ON! You're definitely on to something!

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2019, 07:12:38 AM »
[quote author=PinkyD

Holy cowww whoa thanks for the heads up naturegirl!! If he/she said anything about that butt thing to me, I'd instantly know they're a fake cuz i could probably use more junk in the trunk 😭😭😭😂 #life sigh.... Swear, bitwine is like the drainage hole strainer for psychic rejects ughhhhh🕳️🙄
[/quote]

😂😂😂 Butt thrusts! They're so easy you can do them while you're reading the forum posts on your phone. You'll have junk in your trunk in no time!

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2019, 07:39:57 AM »
[quote author=PinkyD

😂😂😂 Butt thrusts! They're so easy you can do them while you're reading the forum posts on your phone. You'll have junk in your trunk in no time!
[/quote]

😂😂😂😂 Lmaooo (literallyyy😭😭😭🤣😅) hey it's worth a try! Lololol

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2019, 10:22:40 AM »
She saw said blow jobs and my ass to me too lol

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2019, 04:56:30 PM »
She saw said blow jobs and my ass to me too lol

Lololol thank god I didn't waste a reading with that psychic...sigh....bitwine again 😂

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2019, 04:58:36 PM »
Hysterical, when I tried her last year, she said my POI at the time couldn't keep his wee wee down when I'm around..I kind of know that to be true, but wtf?? LMAOOOO

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2019, 05:02:13 PM »

You know, coming to think of it, this is actually quite smart for a scammer, if he /shares really intimate or explicit details, more conservative clients or anyone with a sense of decency really would be disinclined to share the reading in a candid manner 🤔💭 so that sustains the longevity of the scam😔🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2019, 05:10:19 PM »
Hysterical, when I tried her last year, she said my POI at the time couldn't keep his wee wee down when I'm around..I kind of know that to be true, but wtf?? LMAOOOO

Lololol lucky you saw!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2019, 05:11:50 PM »

Lololol lucky you saw!

;D ;D

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2019, 05:31:36 PM »

You know those wee wees have a mind of their own. 🤣🤣🤣