Author Topic: Readers with Different Predictions: Who did you find to be Accurate?  (Read 3385 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Just Curious  ;)
Vote Above

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: Readers with Different Predictions: Who did you find to be Accurate?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2019, 10:04:19 PM »
Majority ☺️
But I’ve yet to find one with a different prediction. They all say the same thing.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2019, 11:33:40 PM »
Majority ☺️
But I’ve yet to find one with a different prediction. They all say the same thing.

@Sweet - SO Lucky!

Typically all of my readers say the same thing too! But this time it is 1 against everyone else. Everyone is seeing relationship towards the end of the year for me (most say POI, but the fact that they see a relationship period is a first for me - so I really dont care who it is lol)

BUT - good Ol Cookie - who is a remote viewer, did not see a relationship AT ALL this year when I read with her last night...she said it like several times even with 2 guys I brought up. I was like what in the world! In just my last reading with her in February, she made it seem things were going to get better and consistent, but then flipped the script!! I was a bit taken aback because most of the things she saw, (regarding progression) actually came to pass ...

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2019, 12:00:17 AM »
Sparkle, did you just wait in line for Cookie or did you book an appointment ?

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2019, 01:31:11 AM »
Majority ☺️

@Sweet - SO Lucky!

Typically all of my readers say the same thing too! But this time it is 1 against everyone else. Everyone is seeing relationship towards the end of the year for me (most say POI, but the fact that they see a relationship period is a first for me - so I really dont care who it is lol)

BUT - good Ol Cookie - who is a remote viewer, did not see a relationship AT ALL this year when I read with her last night...she said it like several times even with 2 guys I brought up. I was like what in the world! In just my last reading with her in February, she made it seem things were going to get better and consistent, but then flipped the script!! I was a bit taken aback because most of the things she saw, (regarding progression) actually came to pass ...

Same. She said my life is a revolving door of people.  It totally is. I use that metaphor on a daily basis, unfortunately.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2019, 03:18:29 AM »

Booked an appointment....I was surprised she took it! I didn’t have to wait but for a day lol

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2019, 04:49:24 AM »

Booked an appointment....I was surprised she took it! I didn’t have to wait but for a day lol

What time did you book it for? I’m going to try this! Thanks

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2019, 05:49:27 AM »

What time did you book it for? I’m going to try this! Thanks

In the middle of the night...she called me at 2am....