Author Topic: Don’t Give Up Hope  (Read 2059 times)

Offline Wishful Thinker

Don’t Give Up Hope
« on: May 08, 2019, 08:25:14 AM »
To those of you who are feeling down or worse after reading everyone’s comments about Psychics not working, don’t feel that way.  There are a ton of factors that goes into readings; energies, vibes, not being open, etc.  Just because some worked didn’t work for a lot of people on this forum, doesn’t mean they won’t work for you.  Negativity breeds negativity.  Desperation breeds desperation.  Positivity breeds positivity.  Yes, Psychics will not be 100 correct, but they aren’t 100 incorrect either.  There are probably tons of us on this forum who have experienced success with these same Psychics that everyone says didn’t come through for them.  I felt compelled to say this to those of you who are feeling down.  And when you’ve found one that connects to you and not only tells you things, but encourages your growth and places you into place where you’ll be subjected to your actions, stick with them.  Peace.

ladya

Re: Don’t Give Up Hope
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 01:12:13 PM »
AMEN!!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2019, 01:59:29 PM »
Honestly i let people know if someone doesn't work for me because some people think some are the all knowing and when i actually try them yes they may pick up the past or the present but then the predictions falls flat.  I think everyone needs to keep in mind that no advisor is 100% right or connects with every client.

So yes keep hope and always just put you first. ❤

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2019, 02:51:58 PM »
@Ladya Thank you😊

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2019, 02:55:13 PM »
I'm just going to be honest even though I know it's not what people want to hear...

I called about 3 different guys over a 2 year period and spent a few thousand and 9 out of 10 psychics said I would end up with every single one of them and I never ended up with any of them. I feel like people should live their lives and not wait around months after the timelines for the readings to manifest like I did because literally nothing ever came out of it except for heartbreak and disappointment. I haven't had a reading in 7 months thankfully but it was a very hard cycle to break because I kept holding on to "hope." I've had little things come true and psychics have been right about present and past circumstances but I have yet to see one actually get an outcome correct.

I wish everyone well and I truly hope all of your wishes and dreams come true, but please, stop spending your hard earned money to be told they will. If something is meant to be then it will manifest on its own and you don't need a psychic to tell you either way.

Offline starfishh

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2019, 04:56:12 PM »
I always try the cheaper ones for entertainment but I won't plan my life on it. I know most of them can be fake but there are
Some who have been accurate for me. 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2019, 05:04:51 PM »
I think that's key..is to not take the readings too seriously and plan your life around them.  That's my outlook on them at this point.

anything