Author Topic: Riley  (Read 2553 times)

Offline Rosa

Riley
« on: January 11, 2020, 07:44:55 PM »
Has anyone read with Riley? I recently read with her. She asked nothing and she seemed to know everything. Very strong and spiritual reader and a great remote viewer. She read my life like an open book, she didn't sugarcoat or give me anything way out or unrealistic. I don't know if any of you guys have any feedback?  :)

Offline Bean82

Re: Riley
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2020, 07:51:51 PM »
I read with her a few times last year. While she did pick up a lot of facts about my situation, the predictions did not manifest, unfortunately.

Offline Rosa

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2020, 08:58:29 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that your predictions haven't manifested.  Mine are not due yet but I really liked her style and she remote viewed something for me that she couldn't have known. ;D

Offline Bean82

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2020, 09:23:20 PM »
She definitely has a gift!

Offline flora0250

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2020, 10:02:49 PM »
She was really phenomenal on the remote viewing and reading of present and past to a T for me. Unfortunately her predictions did not come to pass that were made more than a year ago. One of the more heartbreaking readers I’ve read with (like Mattie and Psychic Shelly and Cookie) where they all at least got so many specific things absolutely correct which means they have a gift but predictions did not pass. Total heartbreak for me.

anything