Author Topic: Blaze  (Read 4260 times)

Offline alphabetsoup

Blaze
« on: May 07, 2019, 07:14:33 PM »
I have been resisting the urge to post about her, so that her line doesn't get even harder to get into.  She's an excellent psychic and she deserves the kudos.  I asked her about something and seriously laughed at her answer, and thought to myself "welp, that's what you get for trying a psychic with such a silly name".  It turned out she was 100% right.  I called her again and thought what she said had already happened, but nope, it happened again and stronger just  like she said.   Has anyone had any experience with her?  She's really the best for me on practical stuff, like "did they do what they said they would?", or "will this happen again?".   There wasn't a lot about feelings just what she saw, and it was accurate. I was really impressed.

Offline marciamia

Re: Blaze
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 08:00:34 PM »
I have been resisting the urge to post about her, so that her line doesn't get even harder to get into.  She's an excellent psychic and she deserves the kudos.  I asked her about something and seriously laughed at her answer, and thought to myself "welp, that's what you get for trying a psychic with such a silly name".  It turned out she was 100% right.  I called her again and thought what she said had already happened, but nope, it happened again and stronger just  like she said.   Has anyone had any experience with her?  She's really the best for me on practical stuff, like "did they do what they said they would?", or "will this happen again?".   There wasn't a lot about feelings just what she saw, and it was accurate. I was really impressed.

Was this career, finance or relationship related?

Offline flora0250

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2019, 01:09:20 AM »
Read with her tonight and it was definitely just like here’s the outcome with not any validating info or fluff. I felt like I had to fill silence a bit which makes me skeptical that I then was feeding info to her. But my predictions were all very positive and short term so I should know by end of the month if what she says happens. Hope she is right!!

Offline hope36

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2019, 01:28:34 AM »
Doesn't seem hard getting to her, am #1 in her queue and there's only 1 more
Lord save me from more readings  ::) ::) ::)

Editing: I spent less than 5min with her on the phone, not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing  :-\
No validations, just gave me a prediction for mid-June. we'll see, I guess, but seemed like a flop for me
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 01:41:33 AM by hope36 »

Offline njlady

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2019, 03:58:35 PM »
I've had her on my "would like to try someday" list for a couple of years but never used her.   Please update.  I haven't called in months and don't have any reason to be making calls but I'd really like to know how she works out.

Offline Emshea

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2019, 03:04:07 AM »
Called tonight and said my name and asked for a general reading.  It hung up. I thought maybe an error. So called back asked for a reading  she asked my name and hung up. Hmmmmm never read with her before so I think it shady

candiednut

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2019, 11:21:44 AM »
Read with her 2 years ago...flipped her prediction after giving her more info.

Offline Ems2727

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2019, 01:40:14 AM »
I felt like she just gave me her opinion, and then a very random prediction out of the blue that seems kind of not plausible...

Paulina93

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2019, 01:49:17 AM »
Read with her almost 2 yrs ago... told me my ex who was my POI at the time cheated on me  while we were together which I know wasn’t true and wasn’t able to validate anything.

Offline hope36

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2019, 03:19:26 AM »
Doesn't seem hard getting to her, am #1 in her queue and there's only 1 more
Lord save me from more readings  ::) ::) ::)

Editing: I spent less than 5min with her on the phone, not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing  :-\
No validations, just gave me a prediction for mid-June. we'll see, I guess, but seemed like a flop for me

UPDATE - nothing she said happened - she didn't work for me

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2020, 02:25:13 PM »
I had to come back and update.  She was very right for me on the first thing I called her about.  The next thing, she gave a fairytale amount of false hope about a very expensive situation.  I trusted her and BOY do I wish I wouldn't have.  I lost a really big chunk of money in court.  I feel really stupid, I literally can't tell anyone "I was listening to a psychic named Blaze", I'm so embarrassed. I'm also really giving up on psychic readings for good.  I have read with them for over 12 years now and here's what I know to be true.
1) they all want to tell you what you want to hear, and they will lie, so you feel better in the moment
2) Sometimes they are right, mostly with remote viewing things, like I had a houses described to me 2 times before I ever moved into them.  The information is vague for example the description of the second house was my house, black wood siding and stone.  But she said "I see 2 houses" now what am I supposed to do with that? Turned out I bought row house, and the house next door is identical.
My point is that none of the "hits" have ever been helpful. 

Also 12 years of telling me my POI would be back in 2 months.  Funny thing is that I've known him for so long he will come back, just never when they say he will.

anything