Author Topic: Dove  (Read 6627 times)

Offline Stone88

Re: Dove
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2019, 05:40:42 PM »
Yeh she validated really well for me. It was my first time calling her. But sounds like her predictions don't come to pass.

Offline Joy

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2020, 03:10:37 AM »
I am sure she has a gift but I also got cold readings with her. Here is my experience with Dove:

Back when she was still new (I think it was at beginning of 2017 maybe), I had a problem with my accountant that could have escalated into a big issue. I was in a panic mode and, after consulting another accountant and some legal provisions, I decided to also call a psychic because, of course... panic mode... I called another CP psychic, who was new at the time (Chanelle or something like that - time proved she was really good but she disappeared from CP), call dropped and I saw Dove was available. I called her. When she started, I thought she was vague. She assured me it will all be OK and said a couple of things that later were confirmed word for word, much to my dismay. The time she gave was a bit broader but the issue was resolved just as she said within that time.

I called one week after that to ask about my boyfriend at the time. She started with positive statements, and then said he was noncommittal and he wouldn't be unless he addresses his baggage from an ex-wife. He did have an ex-wife I did not mention and at that time he was actually more committal than I was. I told her this could not be true because he had already so much as even asked and planned things and I didn't feel I could move that fast. Dove told me he would backtrack. I didn't quite believe her. I thought she flipped to negative. A year later, that's what happened. The guy who kept pushing me for serious things flip-flopped, as soon as I started saying OK.

Third call was when after I broke up with the flip flop, there was a certain guy I realized I liked. She told me he liked me. She said something about my hair that later this new guy said almost word for word. I asked her if he would ask me out. She started saying how he was too shy and too slow and made it sound like it would barely ever happen and then she said she was getting Wednesday about something but was not sure what. It was a bit confusing. Later that same day, during a conversation, the guy I liked said he could give me a ride home on Wednesday because my place was on his way. Needless to say, the next day I was waiting for Dove to log in to have a reading. During that reading, she basically told me everything that unfolded all the way to an event she described. After that event, I think I made a silly choice and that guy and I were apart for a good while. She predicted something else for after that event but when it happened, I misunderstood a bunch of things and reacted differently.

I called Dove a few more times after that. I felt like most of those were cold readings or maybe some flash of real prediction and a lot of cold fillers and flip-flopping within one reading. I am not sure why. In 2017 and early 2018, I got mostly hits from her, and then that. I can't say I called her that often the last few times. Certainly not twice in one month. Maybe like 2-3 months apart. After the few cold or mostly cold reads, I never read with her again.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2020, 04:17:22 AM »
I am sure she has a gift but I also got cold readings with her. Here is my experience with Dove:

Back when she was still new (I think it was at beginning of 2017 maybe), I had a problem with my accountant that could have escalated into a big issue. I was in a panic mode and, after consulting another accountant and some legal provisions, I decided to also call a psychic because, of course... panic mode... I called another CP psychic, who was new at the time (Chanelle or something like that - time proved she was really good but she disappeared from CP), call dropped and I saw Dove was available. I called her. When she started, I thought she was vague. She assured me it will all be OK and said a couple of things that later were confirmed word for word, much to my dismay. The time she gave was a bit broader but the issue was resolved just as she said within that time.

I called one week after that to ask about my boyfriend at the time. She started with positive statements, and then said he was noncommittal and he wouldn't be unless he addresses his baggage from an ex-wife. He did have an ex-wife I did not mention and at that time he was actually more committal than I was. I told her this could not be true because he had already so much as even asked and planned things and I didn't feel I could move that fast. Dove told me he would backtrack. I didn't quite believe her. I thought she flipped to negative. A year later, that's what happened. The guy who kept pushing me for serious things flip-flopped, as soon as I started saying OK.

Third call was when after I broke up with the flip flop, there was a certain guy I realized I liked. She told me he liked me. She said something about my hair that later this new guy said almost word for word. I asked her if he would ask me out. She started saying how he was too shy and too slow and made it sound like it would barely ever happen and then she said she was getting Wednesday about something but was not sure what. It was a bit confusing. Later that same day, during a conversation, the guy I liked said he could give me a ride home on Wednesday because my place was on his way. Needless to say, the next day I was waiting for Dove to log in to have a reading. During that reading, she basically told me everything that unfolded all the way to an event she described. After that event, I think I made a silly choice and that guy and I were apart for a good while. She predicted something else for after that event but when it happened, I misunderstood a bunch of things and reacted differently.

I called Dove a few more times after that. I felt like most of those were cold readings or maybe some flash of real prediction and a lot of cold fillers and flip-flopping within one reading. I am not sure why. In 2017 and early 2018, I got mostly hits from her, and then that. I can't say I called her that often the last few times. Certainly not twice in one month. Maybe like 2-3 months apart. After the few cold or mostly cold reads, I never read with her again.

She does pick up a few things so she has a gift for sure but YESS to the cold readings and fillers. Wasted a lot of money there.

anything