Author Topic: Dove  (Read 6626 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Dove
« on: May 07, 2019, 02:56:52 PM »
Anyone read with Dove ?

She was correct for previous contact date , knew he wouldn’t reach out this weekend just gone and says she sees contact this week.

Also her predictions line up with big hitters

Offline alphabetsoup

Re: Dove
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 03:02:25 PM »
I just tried her.  I don't think she was really reading my situation. She told me to reach out to him (YIKES! so not appropriate in my situation) She was wrong about what she said, I hung up quickly.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 03:11:09 PM by alphabetsoup »

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 04:49:14 PM »
Oh no. She didn’t say anything like that for me.

Makes me worry it was just more money wasted as per usual lol

Offline bstalling

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2019, 05:03:36 PM »
Pretty sure shes a cold reader.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2019, 05:21:35 PM »
She gave me scary detailed specific details my first time reading with her and picked up on things no other reader ever picked up, then my next call she didn’t remember me and it had only been a couple days and she gave me somewhat opposite and different details so I don’t know what to believe on the stuff she said that I can’t validate, bc she gave me opposing information between the two readings.   

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2019, 08:29:49 PM »
She didn’t remember me either and I got the same dates and stuff as before ... Urgh well I guess we’ll find out !

Offline julesdsm

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2019, 10:56:04 PM »
I’ve read with her twice and she was consistent in both readings. Predictions aren’t until June and then Aug/Sept timeframe. She picked up a ton of present and past details for me. I really liked her. She didn’t make it sound like all roses either, so I tend to believe her more :)

Offline Stone88

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2019, 07:38:07 PM »
Hi I've recently read with Dove and she seemed to have picked up on my situation well. Has anyone has predictions she has given  come to pass?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2019, 07:47:30 PM »
Hi I've recently read with Dove and she seemed to have picked up on my situation well. Has anyone has predictions she has given  come to pass?

No. I fell for it - I believe she’s a cold reader

Offline bstalling

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2019, 01:31:24 AM »
yeah, I tried her a long while back. Total cold reader...I remember being so disgusted with her when I hung up.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2019, 07:12:45 AM »
Thats such a shame bstalling. Do you remember what she said to You? I didn't say anything to her and she quiet accurately picked up my situation. I was hoping she was legit 😣

Offline bstalling

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2019, 07:17:02 AM »
Thats such a shame bstalling. Do you remember what she said to You? I didn't say anything to her and she quiet accurately picked up my situation. I was hoping she was legit 😣

Was calling about work and she went on about how I do something "creative" (I don't) and some general nonsense about not being appreciated (not true) at work and things turning around in a 5 or something. Just guesses and nonsense.

She could have been lazy that day and didnt actually want to read me. Unless she said something very specific to you, dont count on her.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2019, 08:01:39 AM »
She does have some ability I'm sure because she picked up something very specific that she told me about a poi which he fessed up to the next day. It wasn't something you could guess. I told her we would be talking tomorrow and it was something he had to tell me. I was nervous so I called CP to prepare myself.
I'm assuming her empathic abilities worked on him since it was heavily on his mind the day before our chat. He was nervous too.
That is the ONLY thing I can give her credit for as she sent me on a wild goose chase after. Outlandish stuff that caused paranoia leading to a break up.
I wouldn't count on her for predictions and she DEFINITELY cold reads a lot.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2019, 09:07:45 AM »
Thanks for sharing. Thats such a shame. I was really hoping she was legit.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2019, 09:30:16 AM »
Thanks for sharing. Thats such a shame. I was really hoping she was legit.

She may still be right in your situation! Especially as an empath. She just can't seem to admit it if she doesn't have the answer. I was calling often so I guess she ran out of info. Don't lose hope!
(But I wouldn't call back unless something manifests as she predicted)

anything