Author Topic: CATORI  (Read 6654 times)

candiednut

CATORI
« on: May 07, 2019, 02:24:42 PM »
new IT reader...impossible to get in queue. Anyone read with her?

Offline alphabetsoup

Re: CATORI
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 02:47:18 PM »
She's kind and gentle.  I felt worse after the reading, and started binging for a reader who could help me feel better.   She had a very "I'm sorry this is happening to you" tone and it really felt like she thought there was no help for me. She pointed out I feel like I'm being punished (I do) but again with a tone of not being sure how to help. 
I like readings where I feel empowered afterwards.  She told me this was all down to the other persons choices.  I might read with her again, I'm not sure yet.  I'll wait to see if what she predicted happens.  She gave zero time frames.

candiednut

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 02:49:01 PM »
Sorry you felt that way.. did she actually give specific predictions or was it just "all up to the other person"?

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2019, 03:04:00 PM »
She gave me the same prediction I have gotten from other psychics for the last 5 years.  I'll just be here waiting.  :-\ No time frame.

candiednut

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2019, 03:12:50 PM »
I dont like when they dont give timeframes, because theres no way to know if they're right or wrong until 2 decades later.

Did she validate a lot of details for you?

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2019, 12:40:45 PM »
I had a follow up reading with Catori where she turned it around and gave me TONS of hope.  I really like her, however, she could have been feeding me stock lines, unfortunately I'm stuck in a cliche situation.  Her other reviews say that she validated, but she didn't exactly validate for me.  I'm worried she might be a fairytale reader.  It would explain all the positive feedback before anyone has had a chance to let predictions unfold. 
I would love to hear others experience with Catori, did she predict anything? 

Offline Truthseeker2019

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2019, 05:16:53 PM »
Thinking about trying out Catori on California Psychics

Offline kandyna

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2019, 09:25:29 PM »
Any updates? :)

Offline Lisa1111

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2019, 02:38:38 AM »
Nope she was not at all a good reader for me....I read with her in June 2019 so maybe she's better now.  But vague, general and without solid facts.

Offline zuri

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2019, 11:17:32 PM »
I original called in May or June and had a general reading done and it was pretty good. She was able to say when I would meet my POI.  I called about a POI about 1 month ago and though she was accurate regarding the current situation. Things changed between the POI and I. I wanted to do a general reading just to see what she would pick up. I really disappointed and felt like she was doing a cold read. Maybe I caught her on an off day.

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2019, 07:16:09 PM »
Just read with her last night. I only gave my name and area of focus without giving my interest's name and she took off. A different experience with her broken English accent (cockney or something?) but she hit on all points of the current situation, behaviors (hers and mine) and gave an outlook with explanation. Was not a fairy tale which I know it won't be (at least not in the conventional sense all perfect, but exactly what I want...there's work ahead and growth and progress) but if it is with who I want it to be with it will be my personal fairy tale, something I have waited a lot of years of my life for.

I remained quiet for the first 2/3 of the reading and let her roll with her info giving no input, not steering the direction at all.

Very accurate description as I see things. Lines up with my trusted readers and my gut (when I am not in an anxious frenzy concocting worst cases in my head)

Offline Musicfunlove

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2019, 03:10:41 AM »
Just got off the phone with her: a little bit annoying how she prefaces everything with “now I have to tell you the truth”, “to be blunt”, “I’m going to be honest...” She says this prior to every sentence she uttered. Also despite the seemingly negative intros to her statements.... she didn’t really give me much information and what she did provide me with is seemingly wildly implausible. I’m sure she’s great for some, but not for me.

anything