Author Topic: Here's my list...thoughts?? Sunny, Tara, Effie, etc..  (Read 6481 times)

Offline Coby17

Here's my list...thoughts?? Sunny, Tara, Effie, etc..
« on: May 05, 2019, 09:51:29 PM »
I started readings back in the fall because my POI's contact was very inconsistent. Now we basically do not talk at all. So, I asked these advisors about a future connection with POI.

Here are the results:

3/30- Sunny- CP  - POI will reach out around 3 months ( June 30) - Sunny said POI was going through a rough time, and that I was the light at the end of his tunnel. Also, we have an intense connection

3/31 Indio CP POI will reach out May/June-" I make him so happy and he fears losing me"

4/8 Tara CP - POI will reach out after the 21st in May- " this is not over" He wants this connection with you.

4/10 John Warren (Keen) - POI will reach out in May

4/18- Phoenix Burning (Keen)- 5/18-6/18- contact- POI is very interested and loves me.

4/24- Effie- CP- - Summer  to end of fall- he will reach out- He is very attached to me and loves me.

4/25  Rika CP- Confident that he will reach out on May 25 and we will see each other on June 12.- Said -"He loves me and thinks of me daily" - And this is NOT over.

So my question is how do all of these " heavy hitters" have such similar predictions?- And what does this mean??

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Here's my list...thoughts?? Sunny, Tara, Effie, etc..
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2019, 09:58:12 PM »
Honestly (not to be a downer but) there is no real reason why...maybe because it really could be coming up in the energy? Or maybe not...most readers aren’t great on timing including the ones here...sorry

I started readings back in the fall because my POI's contact was very inconsistent. Now we basically do not talk at all. So, I asked these advisors about a future connection with POI.

Here are the results:

3/30- Sunny- CP  - POI will reach out around 3 months ( June 30) - Sunny said POI was going through a rough time, and that I was the light at the end of his tunnel. Also, we have an intense connection

3/31 Indio CP POI will reach out May/June-" I make him so happy and he fears losing me"

4/8 Tara CP - POI will reach out after the 21st in May- " this is not over" He wants this connection with you.

4/18- Phoenix Burning (Keen)- 5/18-6/18- contact- POI is very interested and loves me.

4/24- Effie- CP- - Summer  to end of fall- he will reach out- He is very attached to me and loves me.

4/25  Rika CP- Confident that he will reach out on May 25 and we will see each other on June 12.- Said -"He loves me and thinks of me daily" - And this is NOT over.

So my question is how do all of these " heavy hitters" have such similar predictions?- And what does this mean??

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2019, 02:25:31 AM »

Here are the results:

I have a post in this section if you want to read it, but basically he did contact when all of the good psychics said he would

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2019, 02:32:10 AM »

Here are the results:

Well I don't know so much about the rest but Tara was right for me on contact  time frame and unfortunately, the negative  behavior from my POI as well for the following 8 weeks even though I was inclined at times to disbelieve.....can't tell if all of her predictions are going to be accurate as yet but up until this point she has been I guess

Offline samantha87

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2019, 11:30:15 AM »
I can only speak of Sunny's professionalism since our conversation was less than two minutes long, but she was incredibly rude to me.  Tara has proven to have gotten progressively negative especially if you read with her too much, and in hindsight she only got one thing right for me but it was a detail about my ex's personal life which really has zero bearing on the situation as a whole.

Effie has gotten current emotions correct, but she is always dead wrong with timeframes.  She told me I wouldn't hear from my ex for three weeks when I actually heard from him that very day.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 11:32:47 AM by samantha87 »

Offline Coby17

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2019, 07:46:55 PM »
I know they can be on target for someone or totally off for another. But does anyone ever get such consistent predictions
from top psychics?? That is what has me puzzled-why do so many different readers say the same things about him??

Offline happyk

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2019, 09:42:42 PM »
Effie, Mattie, Tara, Indio, Yona and Cookie have given me very similar prediction regarding a contact. But Kisha said something opposite. So far, only what Kisha said seems true.

Offline sparky

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2019, 02:49:03 PM »
Just to add to this as I had all of those minus Indio say my POI would be comping back with a similar prediction with about the same timeframes.  As of now none of it has passed.  What it means when they all get the same thing.  More likely they are all picking up the same energy.  Will that energy play out.  Time will tell on that if it comes to pass or if the energy they picked up was the incorrect one.

Offline pisceandream

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2019, 02:49:57 AM »
It's July. Did he reach out?

Offline Coby17

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2019, 08:48:52 PM »
Yes, he DID reach out  on May 22. BUT we have been texting and talking since then and no plans to see each other- He always tells me- I'll have more time in Mid July. I don't know how much more patience I have for this BS.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2019, 04:15:49 AM »
Yes, he DID reach out  on May 22. BUT we have been texting and talking since then and no plans to see each other- He always tells me- I'll have more time in Mid July. I don't know how much more patience I have for this BS.

WOW it looks like most of these readers were actually right for you regarding timing - even RIKA as close as 3 days and Tara off by 1 day WOW!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 04:17:51 AM by Sparkle002 »