Author Topic: Sophea  (Read 3954 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Sophea
« on: May 03, 2019, 02:38:45 PM »
https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/261951-rravenmoon?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

Can anyone share any experiences with her reading?

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Sophea
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 11:15:19 AM »
Has anyone read with her?  Maybe more than once with some time apart? I read with her a couple of times and noticed her reading style has been changing.

Offline moonstar

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2019, 10:06:56 PM »
Has anyone read with her?  Maybe more than once with some time apart? I read with her a couple of times and noticed her reading style has been changing.

I read with her a couple of times last year, she was sooo completely wrong.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2019, 01:31:34 AM »

I read with her a couple of times last year, she was sooo completely wrong.

Thank you .  She was kinda blah the last reading I had with her.  Don't even know why i tried her again when she was wrong the month prior.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2019, 07:06:40 AM »
She accurately predicted the month and vaguely the circumstances of when my SO would finally tell me that he loves me. She wasn't super specific but she said something like "He does love you and I see him telling you this in September, it's almost like it just slips out." That's what happened. That September he asked me what I was going to do all weekend while he was working and I said "I'm gonna binge watch Game of Thrones." He said, "See, this is why I love you." Then he just started talking about the show and almost acted like he hadn't said it. So yeah, it was exactly like it just slipped out. He did eventually just say the three words, intentionally lol, but it was months later. Anyway, she has gotten a couple other things right for me too, but she's just pretty general. I only read with her a few times. She is very sweet and her price point is reasonable. I would probably use her again if I ever went back to using chat. Hoping not to though.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2019, 10:29:11 AM »
So glad she worked for you.  I tried her several time due to her $10 deal but honestly she hasn't been working for me so won't bother again.  Plus he way of reading has changed the last 3 times i have read with her.  Kinda leaves me scratching my head.   

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2019, 10:46:25 AM »
She got a contact date right for me last year but after that she was wrong about pretty much everything.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2019, 11:22:17 AM »
Yes for me her last year readings resonated where this one I'm left with like....hu????

Offline mayflower

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2019, 05:03:52 PM »
Her contact period for me was correct.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2019, 07:12:15 PM »
I personally think she is legit and has good intentions but not very talented in giving specifics and accurate timelines. She picked up semi-general stuff for me that was true but her timeliness were totally off. When I kindly told her she apologized and offered to re-read my case (this is something that only 2-3 readers did for me and I have read with over 60 psychics on Bitwine alone, most took my money, ignored me and blocked me once I told them nothing has came to pass)