Author Topic: K I R A (aka Kira de Ra) (aka Shaman Kira)  (Read 56788 times)

Offline Fidget1028

K I R A (aka Kira de Ra) (aka Shaman Kira)
« on: May 02, 2019, 12:31:20 AM »
Just creating a new thread for the infamously inaccurate (for me anyway) Kira. She randomly changed her name after a few months of being back on Keen. Let's see how long until she reads this and changes it again.  Lol
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 07:48:54 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Kira de Ra (aka Shaman Kira)
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2019, 12:33:02 AM »
Link to her previous thread/name: 
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,3575.0.html

Offline SweetT

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2019, 02:03:00 AM »
I have read with her and her predictions didn't happen. I waited to see and give her the benefit of the doubt but nope, nothing. It is sad how high her prices are but nothing happens as she says it will. Money will not be wasted on her again. 

Offline hope36

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2019, 10:30:31 PM »
Looks like she's taking calls now? used to be only chat previously
Anyone tried a call with her?

Offline Penelope

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2019, 05:22:08 AM »
Ok, I gotta give her credit where credit is due.  She was right that POI did not love me but does feel some form of love for me (“in his own way”).  She never saw us together or said he had feelings for me.  She did read a unique connection between us but that would not prompt him to do anything.  In the end, she was most accurate in both outcome and feelings.  She did say we’ll still be connected years later...which is a bummer because I really don’t want anything to do with him right now.  So, in the end, she was most correct, unfortunately.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 05:31:10 AM by Penelope »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2019, 07:19:04 PM »
Penelope, I am sorry you are going through this.

I will say I got the recommendation to read with Kira from lurking again here. She has been amazingly accurate for me regarding feelings, predictions, shifts, etc. basically she and Anne have been my main readers. I just recently had my first reading wit Yona in April and have a top up in two weeks. I read with Cookie in Feb and she was right and then again this past Wed. She basically freaked me out with her insight and remote viewing as usual. I hadn’t read with her in like 8 years. Same with Kisha. I hadn’t read in like 7 years with her or anyone for that matter and I started up again in the winter.

I know many of you on the board haven’t had much success with Kira. However she’s been right for me along with the others I mentioned. I just wish I listened better. 😕

I hope you are well.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 07:20:37 PM by SomethingBetter »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2019, 03:58:20 PM »
I have to give Kira credit for something. I’m the beginning of May she told me to kind of disengage from my ex, give him space and barely respond to him at least until 5/27 or after but she kept getting that date.

I didn’t take her advice.

We had our big blowup, probably last time seeing or speaking imo, knock down drag out fight on 5/27.

She just kept getting that date and couldn’t understand why. Now I know.

Edited to add: I went back and looked at my chat transcripts. She told me on 4/22 that she was getting something related to 5/27.

She obviously knew something was happening that date, she just didn’t seem to know what I guess...

Anytime she has given me dates she has been on the nose or a few days early. She gave me another concrete date that’s coming up soon and a particular month to watch out for. I’ll update of course if anything happens. :/
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 05:24:11 PM by SomethingBetter »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2019, 09:51:16 PM »
Something else I want to give Kira credit for.

She told me that me working again would be a huge confidence builder, I would experience positive stress and I would be “competing” against myself. This is all true. Especially the competition part. I realized it a couple of days prior when I looked at something I was doing and realized that everyday I was pushing and exceeding the goals I set and I was basically trying to beat myself every time. Forget everyone else, it’s about me vs me.

This may seem general or inconsequential to some of ya’ll but if you knew how the last two years of my life went (unemployed, on crazy meds regiments, lacking confidence and sick) you would know why this is actually a huge validation/prediction for me. I haven’t shared my health issues with any of my readers, only Cookie has slightly picked up on it and Yona. And at the time of Yona’s reading she didn’t know that in the two months prior I had been hospitalized 3 times, once for something super bad which actually helped kickstart my emotional healing.

Anyway, I know she sucked for a lot of ya’ll but she has been good to great for me. I’m still taking a break from her though!

Offline Scarlett

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2019, 08:48:47 PM »
Hi
I’ve been reading as a guest for a little while and finally decided to join because this advisor truly  is not authentic in my experience. I only read with her once and that was enough. It was when she had her original user name as shaman Kira. She was miles off with her reading. I had to end the chat because her energy was so negative. She claimed my POI was never going to reconnect that I was in denial. Guess what? He returned and we’re going from strength to strength. The reason I wanted to post however was not just to share that her reading was false, but also how she hounded me by email cursing that she would be proved right. This was because I left a negative feedback. She wasn’t right. Make your mind up but please be aware this advisor caused me huge distress.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 09:03:16 PM by Scarlett »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2019, 09:19:19 PM »
I think I tried her when I still used  a lot....she was less expensive then. But i remember also feeling there was nothing authentic about the reading. She said a few things that were so off base that I realized either she wasn’t connecting or wasn’t real.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 10:56:33 PM by sawthelight »

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2019, 09:19:31 PM »
Omg I’m so sorry!!! Good thing she was wrong

Offline flora0250

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2019, 09:44:21 PM »
Hi
I’ve been reading as a guest for a little while and finally decided to join because this advisor truly  is not authentic in my experience. I only read with her once and that was enough. It was when she had her original user name as shaman Kira. She was miles off with her reading. I had to end the chat because her energy was so negative. She claimed my POI was never going to reconnect that I was in denial. Guess what? He returned and we’re going from strength to strength. The reason I wanted to post however was not just to share that her reading was false, but also how she hounded me by email cursing that she would be proved right. This was because I left a negative feedback. She wasn’t right. Make your mind up but please be aware this advisor caused me huge distress.

I’m so sorry for your experience but thank you for sharing it because I also received such rude emails from her and experienced her being very negative.

Offline Scarlett

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2019, 12:07:18 PM »
Hi

I’m so sorry for your experience but thank you for sharing it because I also received such rude emails from her and experienced her being very negative.
Goodness, I’m sorry you had the same experience! Did you leave a negative feedback too? Btw mine was not a huge paragraph just a “not for me” kind of comment. I think I’ve seen she lurks here so I can’t tell the whole story but it was full on harassment.

Offline Scarlett

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2019, 12:09:51 PM »
I think I tried her when I still used  a lot....she was less expensive then. But i remember also feeling there was nothing authentic about the reading. She said a few things that were so off base that I realized either she wasn’t connecting or wasn’t real.
Yes, the not connecting or real. Just straight to harsh negativity for no reason at all.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 12:14:49 PM by Scarlett »

Offline Scarlett

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2019, 12:13:32 PM »
Omg I’m so sorry!!! Good thing she was wrong
thanks! So wrong it’s now laughable but then it was very dangerous because the thing that was keeping my POI away was so damn serious if I’d have walked away I dread to think of the consequences. Always trust  your gut, so glad I did !