Author Topic: K I R A (aka Kira de Ra) (aka Shaman Kira)  (Read 56768 times)

Offline SaharaSky

Re: Kira de Ra (aka Shaman Kira)
« Reply #75 on: December 03, 2019, 03:33:41 AM »
Oh.. I made an account just to talk about my experience. I never really delved into psychics until October this year. I reached out to Kira, and Meredith (Soul Navigation).

On October 7th, I talked to Kira about myself and my future. She specifically said 1 & 8 together WILL BE significant numbers and my POI who is my ex and the father of my child (who has been absent the entire pregnancy due to domestic violence) will return when my son is 5.. but she specifically said 5 could mean 5 months or 5 years depending on the situation. I spoke to her for 25 minutes using that $15 for 25 minutes promo. Kira also specifically said 8 will hurt you the most. Your ex believes you have the capacity to cheat just because he had multiple times (I never did) and he will fight for paternity to stay in your life as he is a narcissistic sociopath.

Lord, will I tell you, I received a paternity court summons on November 27th and guess what the date is.. JANUARY 8TH. On the petition,  #8 states my ex believed I had sexual relations with another male, one I have not spoken to since the first two months of our relationship (I cut contact to protect my ex).

Kira had also mentioned other things in that reading such as me moving south, specifically South Carolina for a wedding (?)and a celebration in May. Funny thing is, the custody hearing is scheduled for March and will end May. My lawyer and his already decided for me to have physical and legal custody and guess the date on the decision to be made final - MAY 8TH.

I will update on other things she mentioned. She also saw me finishing medical school and travelling for work. Mentioned me developing interest in other languages.. we shall see.

So I can tell you this much, I can not speak on everyone else's reading but for me, Kira was ACCURATE.

But again, I dont do psychic binges and speak to multiple psychics ever.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2019, 03:39:30 AM »
Sahara, I’m sorry about your situation with your ex and the custody battle. I hope for nothing but the best for you.

Welcome.

Also, wonderful point about binging.

Oh.. I made an account just to talk about my experience. I never really delved into psychics until October this year. I reached out to Kira, and Meredith (Soul Navigation).

On October 7th, I talked to Kira about myself and my future. She specifically said 1 & 8 together WILL BE significant numbers and my POI who is my ex and the father of my child (who has been absent the entire pregnancy due to domestic violence) will return when my son is 5.. but she specifically said 5 could mean 5 months or 5 years depending on the situation. I spoke to her for 25 minutes using that $15 for 25 minutes promo. Kira also specifically said 8 will hurt you the most. Your ex believes you have the capacity to cheat just because he had multiple times (I never did) and he will fight for paternity to stay in your life as he is a narcissistic sociopath.

Lord, will I tell you, I received a paternity court summons on November 27th and guess what the date is.. JANUARY 8TH. On the petition,  #8 states my ex believed I had sexual relations with another male, one I have not spoken to since the first two months of our relationship (I cut contact to protect my ex).

Kira had also mentioned other things in that reading such as me moving south, specifically South Carolina for a wedding (?)and a celebration in May. Funny thing is, the custody hearing is scheduled for March and will end May. My lawyer and his already decided for me to have physical and legal custody and guess the date on the decision to be made final - MAY 8TH.

I will update on other things she mentioned. She also saw me finishing medical school and travelling for work. Mentioned me developing interest in other languages.. we shall see.

So I can tell you this much, I can not speak on everyone else's reading but for me, Kira was ACCURATE.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 03:43:15 AM by SomethingBetter »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #77 on: December 03, 2019, 03:40:25 AM »
WOW! Cool update. Glad she worked for you, but so sorry about the news omg! Hope all goes well!
I read with her once and had a few hits for me.

I think binges create a low level of accuracy as well - its usually emotionally driven and ppl tend to call several diff readers - where most aren't even good at all.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #78 on: December 03, 2019, 03:53:08 AM »
Curious - what’s the difference from a coincidence vs a prediction?

Is it like something that is vague? Like “he will call you” - would that be a coincidence vs “he will call you on Thursday at 7pm” or is that just a specific coincidence lol

What qualifies a prediction - does it need to be very specific with a timeframe?

My experience would be that over the course of the years I’ve been reading - I feel like some were frauds and some did have a gift. Since I’ve narrowed my readers down to a small few - I’ve had some very specific hits (I provide a good bit of detail of things that have happened (or not) on the Board, but haven’t posted every single thing). Now, my experience with frauds is few and far between.

Are readers considered frauds if things never manifested for one person vs the other?

Curious about thoughts here 🙃

Sorry if this is inappropriate but in regards to “frauds:”

I think 99.999999999% of the readers on Keen, CA Psychics, other sites, and even private sites.... are cold readers and frauds.

Some appear to have some remote viewing and / mind reading skills which baffles me. But actual psychics that can predict the future? To be perfectly honest I think we are all being had. Completely taken for a ride. And the way to explain the positive reviews on here has to do with people that are seeking to promote a specific reader or site and are making up stories; or seeking to boost their site or reader by posting negative made up stories about others, or just don’t really know the extent of what cold reading actually is and how common it is and they are being had.

People are greedy and stop at basically nothing to make money unfortunately.

I think when some readers get downright offended when you dare ask a question or question their process - that’s a red flag to me that they are not genuine and that is what I experience with Kira. It wasn’t a matter of “she didn’t connect” (which I think is a cop out anyway) - she was downright defensive and that - in my opinion - is a sign that they are likely not really real and just out for money.

I'll be generous and say about 85 percent are frauds and cold-readers. That 15 percent has ability, but their accuracy/ethics/reliability/particular skillset will vary greatly. I also believe some reviewers here can't tell when they are being cold-read and a lot of "hits" are simply coincidences. And, quite a few gifted readers will go ahead and cold-read you when they have no genuine insights---these psychics I want to choke.

Well, it can be something like that. I notice a lot of people take the "he will call you next week" to heart. I mean its likely to happen if you guys are already talking, but then client will use that to validate the psychic. Newbies do this a lot, I did it a lot until I realize timing predictions are 95 percent guesses. Look at that ebay reader, she was copy and pasting the same thing to everyone about how their POI was busy with work and/or moving. It sounds believable...and you as a client may get a "confirmation" that the guy was busy with work and validate the reader.

A hit is more specific, you don't have to question it or make the pieces fit in any way. A contact prediction that includes a day and time could work, but even that isnt enough for me to validate a reader. Something like getting the time and date right ALONG with the nature of the call, what it leads to etc would make me a believer. I need something like this to happen 3 times before I can say the reader has real ability as a predictive reader. If I want to validate that a reader is real during the call, they would need to tell me 2 to 3 very specific things about my situation.

To me a fraud is a reader that has absolutely no ability whatsoever. A script reader, copy-paster, a reading that has no basis at all in your reality. However, readers that are gifted and do very unehtical things can also be considered fraudulent as well. Like a gifted psychic that sells spells for 5000 dollars. Or gifted readers that parrot what you write on here or your linked-in profile while "predicting" what will happen next. They are frauds in my eyes.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #79 on: December 03, 2019, 04:12:34 AM »
This makes perfect sense, thanks for explaining it as you did.

Curious - what’s the difference from a coincidence vs a prediction?

Is it like something that is vague? Like “he will call you” - would that be a coincidence vs “he will call you on Thursday at 7pm” or is that just a specific coincidence lol

What qualifies a prediction - does it need to be very specific with a timeframe?

My experience would be that over the course of the years I’ve been reading - I feel like some were frauds and some did have a gift. Since I’ve narrowed my readers down to a small few - I’ve had some very specific hits (I provide a good bit of detail of things that have happened (or not) on the Board, but haven’t posted every single thing). Now, my experience with frauds is few and far between.

Are readers considered frauds if things never manifested for one person vs the other?

Curious about thoughts here 🙃

Sorry if this is inappropriate but in regards to “frauds:”

I think 99.999999999% of the readers on Keen, CA Psychics, other sites, and even private sites.... are cold readers and frauds.

Some appear to have some remote viewing and / mind reading skills which baffles me. But actual psychics that can predict the future? To be perfectly honest I think we are all being had. Completely taken for a ride. And the way to explain the positive reviews on here has to do with people that are seeking to promote a specific reader or site and are making up stories; or seeking to boost their site or reader by posting negative made up stories about others, or just don’t really know the extent of what cold reading actually is and how common it is and they are being had.

People are greedy and stop at basically nothing to make money unfortunately.

I think when some readers get downright offended when you dare ask a question or question their process - that’s a red flag to me that they are not genuine and that is what I experience with Kira. It wasn’t a matter of “she didn’t connect” (which I think is a cop out anyway) - she was downright defensive and that - in my opinion - is a sign that they are likely not really real and just out for money.

I'll be generous and say about 85 percent are frauds and cold-readers. That 15 percent has ability, but their accuracy/ethics/reliability/particular skillset will vary greatly. I also believe some reviewers here can't tell when they are being cold-read and a lot of "hits" are simply coincidences. And, quite a few gifted readers will go ahead and cold-read you when they have no genuine insights---these psychics I want to choke.

Well, it can be something like that. I notice a lot of people take the "he will call you next week" to heart. I mean its likely to happen if you guys are already talking, but then client will use that to validate the psychic. Newbies do this a lot, I did it a lot until I realize timing predictions are 95 percent guesses. Look at that ebay reader, she was copy and pasting the same thing to everyone about how their POI was busy with work and/or moving. It sounds believable...and you as a client may get a "confirmation" that the guy was busy with work and validate the reader.

A hit is more specific, you don't have to question it or make the pieces fit in any way. A contact prediction that includes a day and time could work, but even that isnt enough for me to validate a reader. Something like getting the time and date right ALONG with the nature of the call, what it leads to etc would make me a believer. I need something like this to happen 3 times before I can say the reader has real ability as a predictive reader. If I want to validate that a reader is real during the call, they would need to tell me 2 to 3 very specific things about my situation.

To me a fraud is a reader that has absolutely no ability whatsoever. A script reader, copy-paster, a reading that has no basis at all in your reality. However, readers that are gifted and do very unehtical things can also be considered fraudulent as well. Like a gifted psychic that sells spells for 5000 dollars. Or gifted readers that parrot what you write on here or your linked-in profile while "predicting" what will happen next. They are frauds in my eyes.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #80 on: December 03, 2019, 10:37:25 PM »
I cant find her on keen.....is she still on there?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #81 on: December 04, 2019, 12:19:51 AM »
Yes, she is still on Keen, with two listings that I saw. One for $6.49 and one for $5.95.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2019, 09:13:04 PM »
Why the hell cant I find it when I type in the names in the subject.... sheesh..lol

Offline artslove

« Reply #83 on: December 04, 2019, 11:32:08 PM »
What time does she normally get on, if anyone knows (with a general region time too, please!)

I read with her in the past and didn’t think much of it, but I just looked at the chat transcript and it turns out she was right... we did reconnect back in March. The other details were off though and I can’t decide if I should read with her or not?

Offline glamgal

« Reply #84 on: December 04, 2019, 11:43:29 PM »
Can you link her keen?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #85 on: December 04, 2019, 11:59:46 PM »
Can you link her keen?

https://www.keen.com/love-relationships/k-i-r-a/12433464

Offline glamgal

« Reply #86 on: December 05, 2019, 02:11:46 AM »
Thanks Fidget!! 8)

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #87 on: December 05, 2019, 03:50:47 AM »
Why the hell cant I find it when I type in the names in the subject.... sheesh..lol
Because Keen's search database is kind of whack. Use google and search using the words Kira, Keen and she will come up.

She does have another cheaper page though.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #88 on: December 05, 2019, 04:40:37 PM »
So I did a chat with her, read her page and got my free minute. She ended the chat after three minutes because she said I am not wording my questions correctly and I must not have read her page very well. She didn't come across rude but its a heads up for people who want to hit her up. I have never had  a psychic say this to me before and then refuse to continue on.

Offline ishaprakash

« Reply #89 on: December 05, 2019, 06:02:36 PM »
she is so rude!...when i asked her soemthing she replied, " i literally told you that ......" im like you didnt even mentioned anything

anything