Author Topic: K I R A (aka Kira de Ra) (aka Shaman Kira)  (Read 56762 times)

Offline _sydney_vicious_

Re: Kira de Ra (aka Shaman Kira)
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2019, 06:59:26 PM »
I'm not fighting, but here again, a fraud is going to mean something different to you and probably to everyone else. I don't understand why others can't let another person's review stand as it is, no matter what word they use to describe someone else's favorites. We were not there. To shoot down another's review imo, because the reader was right for you, and wrong for another, is just so erroneous.

I heard this quote recently from The Godfather of Harlem, that new series with Forest Whittaker. "There is a word for loyalty that only goes in one direction.....stupidity."

And for me to be a member here at the time that I heard it, was very appropriate.

The issue for me with that comment specifically is that she’s also taking a dig at people who read with Kira “she doesnt care about her clients and its so sad people want something to believe in they are thinking she really cares for everyone because she doesn't.”.

Go ahead and leave a negative review of the reader, fine. That’s what these boards are for. But don’t go around and demean those who read with her claiming she doesn’t care about her clients and how it’s “sad” we believe in what she tells us. What she said about Kira’s clients is completely out of line. Saying things about the readers is one thing, but trash talking on clients who read with Kira because she WORKS for them is absolutely unnecessary.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2019, 07:25:38 PM »
I would just like to know why she keeps changing her name. I mean, good, bad, or neutral, I've never seen a reader change their name 3 times in 8 months. I'm not sure what that accomplishes.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2019, 10:01:26 PM »
Sorry if this is inappropriate but in regards to “frauds:”

I think 99.999999999% of the readers on Keen, CA Psychics, other sites, and even private sites.... are cold readers and frauds.

Some appear to have some remote viewing and / mind reading skills which baffles me. But actual psychics that can predict the future? To be perfectly honest I think we are all being had. Completely taken for a ride. And the way to explain the positive reviews on here has to do with people that are seeking to promote a specific reader or site and are making up stories; or seeking to boost their site or reader by posting negative made up stories about others, or just don’t really know the extent of what cold reading actually is and how common it is and they are being had.

People are greedy and stop at basically nothing to make money unfortunately.

I think when some readers get downright offended when you dare ask a question or question their process - that’s a red flag to me that they are not genuine and that is what I experience with Kira. It wasn’t a matter of “she didn’t connect” (which I think is a cop out anyway) - she was downright defensive and that - in my opinion - is a sign that they are likely not really real and just out for money.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2019, 11:23:10 PM »

Well I’ve been on this board for 10 years. Kira works for me. I’m not the biggest fan of her style but I’m not paying for a friend.

She’s been very very right on almost everything. I’m
Not a shill and neither am I someone who doesn’t know how to get readings or “taken in” by readers.

People do connect differently. Zadalia blocked me in 1 min because she said we didn’t
Connect. Is she a fraud?

Leanne did not work for me at all. Like she read a whole different person. Is she fake? Heck no. We didn’t connect.

I think 99.999999999% of the readers on Keen, CA Psychics, other sites, and even private sites.... are cold readers and frauds.

Some appear to have some remote viewing and / mind reading skills which baffles me. But actual psychics that can predict the future? To be perfectly honest I think we are all being had. Completely taken for a ride. And the way to explain the positive reviews on here has to do with people that are seeking to promote a specific reader or site and are making up stories; or seeking to boost their site or reader by posting negative made up stories about others, or just don’t really know the extent of what cold reading actually is and how common it is and they are being had.

I think when some readers get downright offended when you dare ask a question or question their process - that’s a red flag to me that they are not genuine and that is what I experience with Kira. It wasn’t a matter of “she didn’t connect” (which I think is a cop out anyway) - she was downright defensive and that - in my opinion - is a sign that they are likely not really real and just out for money.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2019, 12:02:13 AM »

Well I’ve been on this board for 10 years. Kira works for me. I’m not the biggest fan of her style but I’m not paying for a friend.

Not a shill and neither am I someone who doesn’t know how to get readings or “taken in” by readers.

People do connect differently. Zadalia blocked me in 1 min because she said we didn’t
Connect. Is she a fraud?

Leanne did not work for me at all. Like she read a whole different person. Is she fake? Heck no. We didn’t connect.

No in your examples neither of them were sending you message and message over and over being blatantly rude and defensive and accusatory. They just said they didn’t connect. Kira did not do that. That’s why i stand by what I wrote. Different situation all together.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #65 on: November 25, 2019, 12:36:50 AM »
She’s a rude b word.

I’ll admit that.

But I know what I know and I won’t argue with you about it.

I just find it sad that Sydney can’t post her review, I which is what this board is for, without people running in and saying “read this first” or other posters implying that it’s “sad” people are reading with her or like people are being bamboozled by her. Or that people are shilling or frauds.

Her review and your review should be just as valid. Just because you got into it Kira doesn’t mean she hasn’t been right for others.

What do I know though? My predictions from Kisha, Kira, Cookie, Matilda and Yona are all happening, so it is what it is.

But I’ve said my piece. I forget how toxic this board can be.

Connect. Is she a fraud?

No in your examples neither of them were sending you message and message over and over being blatantly rude and defensive and accusatory. They just said they didn’t connect. Kira did not do that. That’s why i stand by what I wrote. Different situation all together.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 12:41:01 AM by SomethingBetter »

Offline Beesa

« Reply #66 on: November 25, 2019, 04:49:06 AM »
She works for someone then fine. The name change is bad and also she did steer the conversation the first thread a lot like a lot and then did a name change. Ethics mean something to some people but if she works for you ok. OK who cares, this is advertisement now and go ahead call her. Put all your trust into her. be happy be sad justify , doesn't matter. If she works then it doesn't matter right?

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2019, 02:53:57 PM »
What is her new name?

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2019, 05:11:12 PM »
I can gladly say other than the second reading being completely wrong on the test question, and opposite of the first reading on the non-test question, her 100% sure timeline has long passed with none of the negativity she said passing.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2019, 02:36:30 AM »
What is her new name?

K I R A

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #70 on: December 02, 2019, 10:05:40 PM »
She’s been about 80-90% right. Just off on some details. She blew me away the other day when she picked up on someone and described the trajectory of our relationship before he and I even met. Everything else is in line with my faves.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2019, 02:51:30 AM »

I'll be generous and say about 85 percent are frauds and cold-readers. That 15 percent has ability, but their accuracy/ethics/reliability/particular skillset will vary greatly. I also believe some reviewers here can't tell when they are being cold-read and a lot of "hits" are simply coincidences. And, quite a few gifted readers will go ahead and cold-read you when they have no genuine insights---these psychics I want to choke.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #72 on: December 03, 2019, 03:03:52 AM »
Curious - what’s the difference from a coincidence vs a prediction?

Is it like something that is vague? Like “he will call you” - would that be a coincidence vs “he will call you on Thursday at 7pm” or is that just a specific coincidence lol

What qualifies a prediction - does it need to be very specific with a timeframe?

My experience would be that over the course of the years I’ve been reading - I feel like some were frauds and some did have a gift. Since I’ve narrowed my readers down to a small few - I’ve had some very specific hits (I provide a good bit of detail of things that have happened (or not) on the Board, but haven’t posted every single thing). Now, my experience with frauds is few and far between.

Are readers considered frauds if things never manifested for one person vs the other?

Curious about thoughts here 🙃

I'll be generous and say about 85 percent are frauds and cold-readers. That 15 percent has ability, but their accuracy/ethics/reliability/particular skillset will vary greatly. I also believe some reviewers here can't tell when they are being cold-read and a lot of "hits" are simply coincidences. And, quite a few gifted readers will go ahead and cold-read you when they have no genuine insights---these psychics I want to choke.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #73 on: December 03, 2019, 03:26:00 AM »
I wonder this too, Sparkle.

For the reader in question, I have had things happen to the DATE I was told. Specific things about conversations, meetings, contact, etc.

Hell she nailed the exact date of the end of my relationship a good 1 to 2 months before it happened.

I agree 85-90% are frauds.

But apparently some people are frauds if something did not happen or perhaps they heard what they didn’t want to hear? 🤷🏻‍♀️ IDK

That said this reader always gives me shitty news lol. Except a work prediction that happened. So it’s not like I’m hearing what I want. But the accuracy has been there for me. I think it boils down to wading through the muck of readers THEN there being a connection.

Is it like something that is vague? Like “he will call you” - would that be a coincidence vs “he will call you on Thursday at 7pm” or is that just a specific coincidence lol

What qualifies a prediction - does it need to be very specific with a timeframe?

My experience would be that over the course of the years I’ve been reading - I feel like some were frauds and some did have a gift. Since I’ve narrowed my readers down to a small few - I’ve had some very specific hits (I provide a good bit of detail of things that have happened (or not) on the Board, but haven’t posted every single thing). Now, my experience with frauds is few and far between.

Are readers considered frauds if things never manifested for one person vs the other?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #74 on: December 03, 2019, 03:33:26 AM »
Ha I think this is true too for some

I wonder this too, Sparkle.

For the reader in question, I have had things happen to the DATE I was told. Specific things about conversations, meetings, contact, etc.

Hell she nailed the exact date of the end of my relationship a good 1 to 2 months before it happened.

I agree 85-90% are frauds.

But apparently some people are frauds if something did not happen or perhaps they heard what they didn’t want to hear? 🤷🏻‍♀️ IDK

That said this reader always gives me shitty news lol. Except a work prediction that happened. So it’s not like I’m hearing what I want. But the accuracy has been there for me. I think it boils down to wading through the muck of readers THEN there being a connection.

anything