Author Topic: K I R A (aka Kira de Ra) (aka Shaman Kira)  (Read 56798 times)

Offline Yt5587

Re: Kira de Ra (aka Shaman Kira)
« Reply #90 on: December 05, 2019, 07:40:27 PM »
She sounds like the soup nazi 😂 No reading for you!

Offline JAG20

« Reply #91 on: December 05, 2019, 07:40:50 PM »
This readers supposed attitude problem puts me off trying her

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #92 on: December 05, 2019, 07:42:26 PM »
She sounds like the soup nazi 😂 No reading for you!

That she is lol

The weird part is I always just ask for so and so’s thoughts/feelings/intentions. I never ask specific questions. It’s odd.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 07:46:32 PM by SomethingBetter »

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #93 on: December 06, 2019, 06:29:19 PM »
I just dont understand why people continue to read with this woman

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #94 on: December 07, 2019, 08:40:40 AM »

100% agree with you.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #95 on: December 08, 2019, 07:06:32 AM »

She’s been the only reader who’s been accurate for me. Not just with the big picture but little details as well.

It sucks for the people who’ve had a bad experience with her but I can’t speak the same.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #96 on: December 08, 2019, 06:02:27 PM »
maybe she is bi-polar  ;D

Offline user5942

« Reply #97 on: December 08, 2019, 06:06:35 PM »
I read with her this past week

She was super sweet with me, didn’t have any issues with what I was asking...she gave advice too

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #98 on: December 08, 2019, 07:00:32 PM »
She seemed ok with the present, but almost a year later, nothing she said transpired.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #99 on: December 08, 2019, 07:30:31 PM »

She was super sweet with me, didn’t have any issues with what I was asking...she gave advice too

Being super sweet is enough? Do we call them and pay for getting advice? This is a therapist job, not a Psychic.

And if she was a real one, what's the reason behind this changing her name on Keen frequently and put fake feedbacks in this forum (iCloud9, Newbies don't know about that).

My friend and I read with her several times last year, and I have no doubt that IF she has any gift/talent, it's very very limited. Almost non of her predictions came to pass.

Offline Fidget1028

Re: K I R A (aka Kira de Ra) (aka Shaman Kira)
« Reply #100 on: December 08, 2019, 07:50:31 PM »
I just updated her name on the thread title.

Expect another a name change in 5...4...3...2...

Offline user5942

« Reply #101 on: December 08, 2019, 08:17:59 PM »
Sorry you feel that way, but being rude with me about it is unnecessary

when I read with her last year, she was one of the only ones who nailed how the situation with my POI would go...and I didn’t want to believe her since it was very negative

So for me in the past, she’s been accurate that’s why I tried her again...she was very detailed both times and nailed the present situation both times

It’s like every other psychic, some connect better than others

It’s only fair for me to give credit where credit is due, and she got things right for me when 10+ others did not

Being super sweet is enough? Do we call them and pay for getting advice? This is a therapist job, not a Psychic.

And if she was a real one, what's the reason behind this changing her name on Keen frequently and put fake feedbacks in this forum (iCloud9, Newbies don't know about that).

My friend and I read with her several times last year, and I have no doubt that IF she has any gift/talent, it's very very limited. Almost non of her predictions came to pass.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 08:19:33 PM by user5942 »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #102 on: December 08, 2019, 08:35:33 PM »
Sorry you feel that way, but being rude with me about it is unnecessary

when I read with her last year, she was one of the only ones who nailed how the situation with my POI would go...and I didn’t want to believe her since it was very negative

So for me in the past, she’s been accurate that’s why I tried her again...she was very detailed both times and nailed the present situation both times

It’s like every other psychic, some connect better than others

It’s only fair for me to give credit where credit is due, and she got things right for me when 10+ others did not

I think one of the main things Kira stresses is the energy from binging or frequent readings affecting the reading. I have not read with her and that is part of the reason why. So far I am 5 days reading free and maybe when I have more time free of readings I will try her.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #103 on: December 08, 2019, 09:29:11 PM »

There’s no need to be rude. Yes we call Kira for psychic purposes but sometimes she sees that there’s moments when we get in the way of finding our own happiness and THAT’S when she brings in “advice”. For example I have a habit of not reaching out to my boyfriend when we have an issue or get into fights. I usually let him reach out to me. During a reading she told me that I needed to push my pride away and start reaching out first since that’s one of the reasons my boyfriend would be frustrated with me. I followed her advice and now my boyfriend are solid and haven’t had a major fight in a long time. Does she always advise me? No. But she will when she sees the situation call for it.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #104 on: December 08, 2019, 11:19:14 PM »
There’s no need to be rude. Yes we call Kira for psychic purposes but sometimes she sees that there’s moments when we get in the way of finding our own happiness and THAT’S when she brings in “advice”. For example I have a habit of not reaching out to my boyfriend when we have an issue or get into fights. I usually let him reach out to me. During a reading she told me that I needed to push my pride away and start reaching out first since that’s one of the reasons my boyfriend would be frustrated with me. I followed her advice and now my boyfriend are solid and haven’t had a major fight in a long time. Does she always advise me? No. But she will when she sees the situation call for it.

I'm not sure if this was a good example. This didn't seem like advice. It seems more like she knew you don't reach out first or did you just mention this to her? Advice is when readers give you generalities  that are common sense stuff and can sometimes be sayings that most people have heard over the years, things that may apply to a wide range of people. If she brought this up, it seemed more psychically inclined, not advice.