Author Topic: K I R A (aka Kira de Ra) (aka Shaman Kira)  (Read 57162 times)

Offline Gigi777

Re: Kira de Ra (aka Shaman Kira)
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2019, 08:48:21 PM »
Thanks for the support everyone.

I kept going back to her when what she was saying didn’t match his behaviour but she kept
Telling me that he was just propping up his ego and that he was charming and flirty with many.

My insecurities meant that even when I was with him I kept hearing her words in my mind and I’m the one who pulled away.

Sucks but I’ve learned a lesson here.

Offline Scarlett

« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2019, 02:26:13 PM »
If I’d listened to her negativity about my poi we would have not be where I am today. We’re in union now for over a year after years of separation.. If I’d listened to her and walked away he may have done something terrible. He was staying away because he was handling some serious shit in his life he didn’t want to drag me into. I stayed unconditionally and knew in my heart he’d be back.  She told me he was a loser and in ego  and she’d be glad when I see she was right! She was catastrophically wrong.

She’s dangerous, really dangerous.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2019, 05:24:40 PM »
Good for you following your heart Scarlett! ❤️
My trusted readers, Kisha, Micah and Gaylene all read correctly.. Kira was hit or miss, and was wrong overall. Smh

Offline SarahM

« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2019, 03:36:05 AM »
Woah... Seems to be a trend with her to tell everyone their POI doesn't love them.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2019, 09:31:48 PM »
She’s been about 80% correct for me, very specific down to dates and details of conversation.

Not everyone will connect to you. My only problem with her is she can be judgey and uppity at times.

She didn’t give me a glowing beautiful reading either.

Even now, like 5 months since she predicted it, things are coming together as she said and my ex is back in my life in the exact same way/capacity she said.

Go with your gut on who to read with.

My two cents. YMMV.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 10:27:01 PM by SomethingBetter »

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2019, 01:19:36 AM »
She’s been about 80% correct for me, very specific down to dates and details of conversation.

Not everyone will connect to you. My only problem with her is she can be judgey and uppity at times.

Even now, like 5 months since she predicted it, things are coming together as she said and my ex is back in my life in the exact same way/capacity she said.

My two cents. YMMV.

Was she spot on for you with the timing too?

I agree - she’s definitely not going to connect with everyone but she’s far from a fraud.

She hasn’t been super judgy with me but she’s called me out on bad behavior on my own end regarding my love life lol. So I can appreciate that even though it’s hard to hear at times. I’m sorry she’s judgy with you though.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2019, 04:18:14 AM »
She is is probably a fraud sorry. The old page has her likely posing as  a reviewer or customer :) . She does cold reads. And no she doesn't tell everyone they are not going to be with other person. She told me my ex was going to marry me ha no I knew that was bs and I knew when she was telling me and we were over and he didn't believe in marriage. a broken clock is right twice a day, sorry, I just don't think this reader is real even as a someone trying, she doesnt care about her clients and its so sad people want something to believe in they are thinking she really cares for everyone because she doesn't. people be careful please. 

Offline SarahM

« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2019, 04:25:38 AM »
She is is probably a fraud sorry. The old page has her likely posing as  a reviewer or customer :) . She does cold reads. And no she doesn't tell everyone they are not going to be with other person. She told me my ex was going to marry me ha no I knew that was bs and I knew when she was telling me and we were over and he didn't believe in marriage. a broken clock is right twice a day, sorry, I just don't think this reader is real even as a someone trying, she doesnt care about her clients and its so sad people want something to believe in they are thinking she really cares for everyone because she doesn't. people be careful please. 

I agree. Anyone noticed she changed her name again?

Offline Beesa

« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2019, 04:30:19 AM »
that's it and she keeps changing her name and its not right, maybe some people are like getting something ok I get it but she's not a legit reader , maybe she just likes some people lol. judgey and bitchy isn't good, pay attention to it , you're supposed to trust her with special private stuff. But all in all no she's not ethical. Think people and be careful please.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 04:31:57 AM by Beesa »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2019, 04:48:11 AM »
I don’t care too much if she’s judgey or difficult as I only read with her every so often. Same goes for QoC. Anne has popped off at me before. I’m paying for accuracy.

Their “bedside manner” so to speak sucks but doesn’t bother me too much.

That said I find it funny some of us cannot give her a decent review without people coming and negating their experience. A review is a review. That’s why I said everyone should use your judgement and YMMV.

She’s been good for me. I still go to Yona, Kisha and Cookie first though. Even though I don’t read much often.

Also I don’t get the issue with her changing her name. It’s always some variation of Kira. If she completely dropped Kira from her name I’d be bothered by it, but this isn’t a big deal to me.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 04:52:24 AM by SomethingBetter »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2019, 04:55:59 AM »

My two cents. YMMV.

Was she spot on for you with the timing too?

I agree - she’s definitely not going to connect with everyone but she’s far from a fraud.

She hasn’t been super judgy with me but she’s called me out on bad behavior on my own end regarding my love life lol. So I can appreciate that even though it’s hard to hear at times. I’m sorry she’s judgy with you though.

Her timing has been spot on to the day.

One freaky example. I had a job interview in the second week of March. I called her the first week of March. She told me April 18th was important for me in regards to work. Well I got hired the day I interviewed and I had until April 18th to accept the job proposal. That’s just one example of many.

Her remote viewing is ok, not as good as Cookie.

And she can use an attitude adjustment at times but idc, I’m paying for insight and predictions, not a bestie.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2019, 06:29:08 PM »
She is is probably a fraud sorry. The old page has her likely posing as  a reviewer or customer :) She does cold reads.

Look I get that she wasn’t able to connect with you, and most people won’t connect with all readers. But to call her a fraud is fucked up - especially since she’s been accurate for countless other people. I’m not Kira and actually started reading with her ONLY because when I came across her thread here back when she had good reviews. Kira definitely does not cold read. She was accurately able to pick up random pieces of info that she wouldn’t know unless she actually has a gift. For example she was able to tell me where my POI and I were planning to take a trip, AND she knew the color of the car I drove (my car color isn’t exactly super common so she couldn’t have pulled that out of a “cold reading”). I’m sorry you had a bad experience with her but to call her a fraud is completely inaccurate.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2019, 06:34:00 PM »
Why can't both of you be right? Kira can be a fraud if that is the way another person sees them. Your account of her accuracy isn't any better than another's, it's just different.
Geez, some of the people on this board are a piece of work.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2019, 06:38:29 PM »
Why can't both of you be right? Kira can be a fraud if that is the way another person sees them. Your account of her accuracy isn't any better than another's, it's just different.
Geez, some of the people on this board are a piece of work.

Well I did say that I understand that Kira won’t be able to connect to everyone but a fraud would mean that Kira can’t connect to ANYONE, and that’s just not true. It’s like me calling Cookie a fraud just because she didn’t work for me. Is that fair? No because she works for other people and has been accurate for them.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 06:40:28 PM by _sydney_vicious_ »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2019, 06:46:13 PM »
I'm not fighting, but here again, a fraud is going to mean something different to you and probably to everyone else. I don't understand why others can't let another person's review stand as it is, no matter what word they use to describe someone else's favorites. We were not there. To shoot down another's review imo, because the reader was right for you, and wrong for another, is just so erroneous.

I heard this quote recently from The Godfather of Harlem, that new series with Forest Whittaker. "There is a word for loyalty that only goes in one direction.....stupidity."

And for me to be a member here at the time that I heard it, was very appropriate.