Author Topic: K I R A (aka Kira de Ra) (aka Shaman Kira)  (Read 56797 times)

Offline dasaninot

Re: Kira de Ra (aka Shaman Kira)
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2019, 07:05:21 PM »
She was a b*tch imo. I have ADHD and no, I didn't read her whole profile before chatting but I read the majority of it. She has somewhere that she doesn't accept copy-paste questions, and this is towards the very end.

Okay, my bad for not reading and preparing myself for this royalty. I clicked on chat, and asked her how she was doing, thanked her for her time etc. so it's not like I copy-pasted my question to try and get through as fast as possible, and then she flipped on me for not reading that section on her profile and exited, but not until after $12+ had been spent on a lecture from this beautiful queen I clearly did not deserve.

I see no reason for her not to accept copy-paste questions other than to want to take more of your time. So $12 gone to waste and I'll never try her again, even though she took 30 seconds to let me know I should come another day. How nice of her!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2019, 10:01:59 PM »
She was a b*tch imo. I have ADHD and no, I didn't read her whole profile before chatting but I read the majority of it. She has somewhere that she doesn't accept copy-paste questions, and this is towards the very end.

Okay, my bad for not reading and preparing myself for this royalty. I clicked on chat, and asked her how she was doing, thanked her for her time etc. so it's not like I copy-pasted my question to try and get through as fast as possible, and then she flipped on me for not reading that section on her profile and exited, but not until after $12+ had been spent on a lecture from this beautiful queen I clearly did not deserve.

I see no reason for her not to accept copy-paste questions other than to want to take more of your time. So $12 gone to waste and I'll never try her again, even though she took 30 seconds to let me know I should come another day. How nice of her!
It's only been a couple of day; go get your money back by using the satisfaction guarantee at the end of the page on Keen. There isn't any reason we need to pay for poor behavior. Just keep it professional by saying the reading just didn't connect. She said yang and it should have been ying, something along those lines. No reason to lose money when it isn't necessary.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2019, 10:22:44 PM »
Thanks Hornet! Thank you for looking out for me  :D I actually already used it on Hilary80's reading which was painfully bad, as in not once ounce of a connection so that guarantee is nice because I kept giving her time to connect, based on the stellar reviews I've read here, and more and more money was eaten up.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2019, 10:30:15 PM »
Hilary was dead wrong for me and Not a said she couldn't connect. Both are off my list. I think very few can actually predict the future with any accuracy at all. More can see the past and present and guess and then there are more that are plain fake. The worst part for us is the roller coaster trying to find ones that connect with US specifically. Not ones that connect with others. Frustrating.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2019, 11:04:57 PM »
Ugh! She was horrible, and I've had my share of horrible. She assumed the man I was asking for was a love interest. He's my brother!!!! We had a big fight a couple of months ago. And things have been horrible since.

Offline DillP

« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2019, 11:15:40 PM »
Agree with all of this. She was not good for me either. Read with her a few times and sometimes she came across as being a little judgy. The dates and predictions did not pass. I’m not stuck on time frames either.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2019, 01:54:36 AM »
I asked for clarification on a prediction that didn’t occur.. lol she told me I should read with her longer than 5 minutes so she can connect better. Then told me..if you want a good reading from me, you need to save up your money. Just rude.

I’d initially liked her as her first predictions panned out but then she was waay off on stuff... she’s blocked and batshit crazy to top it all off 😂

Offline sexyp

« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2019, 07:01:24 PM »
blocked me for no reason. what a nutjob

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2019, 07:22:23 PM »
blocked me for no reason. what a nutjob

You're not missing much, imo.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2019, 08:01:28 PM »
I honestly think she is CRAZY, truly. Money seeker has already been established. Especially when she doesn't allow copy-paste questions lol, and will not even accept your request unless you have funds for 5 minutes and up. I noticed that. But to tell someone they should pay more as a defense to being wrong....lol.

She made me feel HORRIBLE and I was glad. I thought oh she was just a brutally honest and real psychic so didn't dwell on the way she was almost purposefully being rude--simply because I was so happy to find "the truth" amidst all the fairy tales.

Then I returned to her..new account. Same exact POI. And a complete 180. From extremely negative fuckboi to someone crazy in love with me, such a good man, etc. etc. And then I figured let's ask her about work and the field I work in.....couldn't have been more untrue. I don't work in that field at all and I'm the least creative person possible but hey, such a feel good, general statement because most people have a creative side lol. My job couldn't be more technical and straight-forward with no allowance of being creative either to complete something quicker or anything. It's literally just computing formulas and data entry...and she saw me currently working in the arts but I didn't get that out of her until many minutes had passed of her being so general and killing time with statements like "oh you don't really know what you want to do, and I feel like in a few months you will find out what you want to do".

So yeah I'm writing her off as nuts. The way she said things in the first reading...I would ask a question that had nothing to do with me like "are so and so still together" and she'd add things like "oh and by the way he doesn't care at all about you" and "your past was all a scam and he wasn't serious he was just playing with you".....by proposing? Anyway. Yeah. I believed her cause I thought it was refreshing to come across some "raw" but not when she's being raw just to scam and possibly feed her sadistic ego. Or she just figures many people will likely see a raw psychic as someone who is real and isn't afraid to deliver messages so she'll be perceived as legit.

Who knows. I just think there's so much wrong with her.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2019, 03:26:50 AM »
Her predictions didn't even happen, in fact it was complete opposite, She gave me 3 words, renewal, house move, and reconcile, none of that happened nor did her time frames. Deleted her off my list as I found her to be not worth the money to spend for false hope.

Offline Gigi777

« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2019, 07:40:58 AM »
Had a negative reading from her about my POI in which she told me he had no interest and only saw me as a friend at best.... fed into my fears and I seriously pulled back as a result.

8 months later ive found out from a friend how he felt about me back then and how he couldn’t work out what went wrong... but now it’s too late... he in the meantime has met someone else.

My bad I guess for not trusting my gut or the other highly regarded advisers on this and believing her but it seriously sucks
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 08:05:45 AM by Gigi777 »

Offline flora0250

« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2019, 09:35:29 AM »
Had a negative reading from her about my POI in which she told me he had no interest and only saw me as a friend at best.... fed into my fears and I seriously pulled back as a result.

8 months later ive found out from a friend how he felt about me back then and how he couldn’t work out what went wrong... but now it’s too late... he in the meantime has met someone else.

My bad I guess for not trusting my gut or the other highly regarded advisers on this and believing her but it seriously sucks

I’m so sorry - this is definitely a consequence I’ve seen more than once in peoples experience. We often post about how horrible it is when people hang on to wishing for a relationship to happen that doesn’t. But we often neglect to share and discuss about when we trust an advisors negative reading and turns out we shouldn’t have.

Sending lots of love. I’m so sorry again.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2019, 04:33:40 PM »

Wow, I'm so sorry.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2019, 08:17:32 PM »
She said the same thing about my ex who came back into the picture.  She said he would just disappointment me and that I won't see much effort from him.  Total opposite happened.  I would have been on the same boat had I not realized how much she contradicted herself.

I am so sorry this happened to you.