Author Topic: K I R A (aka Kira de Ra) (aka Shaman Kira)  (Read 56793 times)

Offline Loadsofswords12

Re: K I R A (aka Kira de Ra) (aka Shaman Kira)
« Reply #195 on: May 26, 2020, 05:33:46 PM »
She is totally unpopular here and I get it but., I had a reading with her in December of 2018. She told me that a person and I will reconnect but not in the capacity I thought because he would be with someone. She also told me that he would have a child with someone else . Guess what??? She was absolutely right on target. He got married and they are expecting ! Her time frame was off she saw 12 months is was closer to 18 months. She was exactly right in the way he felt and how things would pan out. At the time it wasn’t what I wanted to hear but mentally prepared me for this.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 05:36:45 PM by Loadsofswords12 »

Offline fashiondiva6337

« Reply #196 on: July 18, 2020, 09:32:05 PM »
Okay I can confidently say Shaman Kira was wrong for me. She was overly negative the whole time I read with her ( I read with her several times because I just wanted the "truth") and honestly knew in my heart that she was probably being overly negative. I knew she was wrong about emotions anyways, however her latest prediction was wrong as was the one before. Honestly I dont even know why I read with her again lmao. If you chose to read with her just beware- she was pretty nice in our chats, but I felt like she oversimplified my situation and definitely did not get his feelings right.

Offline LiliM93

« Reply #197 on: July 25, 2020, 04:14:28 AM »
She's okay. Bit rude/abrasive. But she read the current situation accurately. Timeframe has not passed yet, so can't comment on prediction accuracy.

Offline denise1141

« Reply #198 on: July 28, 2020, 12:10:18 AM »
She is just awful.  Soooooo off.  She nailed a couple of job predictions for me so I thought she was good.  But it was all BS.  She was just negative telling me I wouldn't get the jobs.  But she did get the big job and big opportunity right.  As I look back, if I asked about relocation, she would ask if I had to take a plane.  Duh.  Fishing.

She has been terrible with my predictions on love.  Every time I ask about my POI, she says he doesn't have feelings.  He is so in love and comes back every time for 20 years.  Says there is no energy for me.  She is nasty and negative.  We have had our challenges, but he does love me.
She told me it would never work.  And, recently she went into a lecture.  Maybe she was good last year.  But, she is soooo off.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #199 on: August 05, 2020, 06:34:05 PM »
i spent $13 to have her tell me she could not connect, can i get my money back?

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #200 on: August 09, 2020, 11:27:23 PM »
Is this the same Kira on purple ocean? 

Offline SarahM

« Reply #201 on: October 02, 2020, 06:56:21 AM »
Have people stopped reading with her? Lol

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #202 on: October 02, 2020, 11:41:41 AM »
She is like.. 50/50 for me. She can be sooo negative and cold.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #203 on: October 02, 2020, 01:15:30 PM »
She is like.. 50/50 for me. She can be sooo negative and cold.
She can be downright nasty for no reason at all

right?!? I truly am someone who is NOT afraid of truth and I like straightforward personalities.. I don't want a sugar coat on anything
And I think the nature of a text reading leaves a lot to be desired in terms of personality... or just generally leaves a lot of room for misinterpretation etc
But there's really a difference between honesty and just fricken rudeness
makes you wonder how stable some of these people are.

Offline court1130

« Reply #204 on: October 02, 2020, 03:43:45 PM »
She's one of those negative readers. She didn't say anything that I could verify during our chat that proved she was connected. I feel she tells everyone their person does not have feelings for them and it won't work out. 😂

Offline Jersey22

« Reply #205 on: October 06, 2020, 01:36:05 PM »
She was pretty rude in her delivery. Thankfully she was 100% wrong..but she definitely knows how to ruin someone's mood. The complete opposite of what she said happened.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #206 on: May 05, 2021, 04:50:20 AM »
Is she still miserable? Has anybody read with her recently? Lol

Offline LiliaAstro

« Reply #207 on: July 14, 2021, 04:26:41 AM »
She was right about a job prediction. It was a rather positive reading. However, I think she was so negative and rude when I asked about something else that is not career-related.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #208 on: October 08, 2021, 04:35:54 AM »
She was right about a job prediction. It was a rather positive reading. However, I think she was so negative and rude when I asked about something else that is not career-related.

She tends to be extremely negative with relationship readings. She will automatically tell you there is nothing there/no feelings no matter what. Idk what happened in her romantic life but she comes across as very bitter/miserable telling everyone and their mothers their person doesn't love them lol. Also she raised her price, lol for what....

Offline LiliaAstro

« Reply #209 on: October 14, 2021, 10:17:23 AM »
holy cow, she just adjusted her rate to 11.19 per minute hahaha