Author Topic: K I R A (aka Kira de Ra) (aka Shaman Kira)  (Read 57110 times)

Offline Aaron0326

Re: K I R A (aka Kira de Ra) (aka Shaman Kira)
« Reply #165 on: January 26, 2020, 03:59:02 AM »
she is so rude I started chatting with her and i put my bday on chat she said my profile says no birth date and disconnected call.

she needs to learn some manners ...C*nt

Lol wtf.   Maybe it “upset her guides” 🤣

Offline SarahM

« Reply #166 on: January 26, 2020, 06:20:46 AM »
I dont want to tell you all what to do but "stop going to this Beeaatch" :-)
I think enough people have established she is rude and has no manners and on top of that she is inaccurate

Exactly my thoughts!!

Offline artslove

« Reply #167 on: January 26, 2020, 07:40:33 AM »
I read with her a few months back asking if my man and I would get back together. And she said something along the lines of the guides said it’s possible along with something else, followed by “whatever that means.” So I just ended chat and got my money back. Disappointing since she was actually right the one time I read with her.

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #168 on: January 31, 2020, 04:53:00 AM »
Contact prediction didn't come to pass

Offline JAG20

« Reply #169 on: January 31, 2020, 11:05:09 AM »
I would like to try her but it's the rude ness I can't get past, generally, people who go to psychics are in vulnerable, upset places

Offline Scarlett

« Reply #170 on: February 06, 2020, 10:07:26 PM »
So I had a very bad experience with her and I am going to ask for my money back. After reading with her a year and half ago she was on point. She was honest. So go to her again and she gives me the response of its unethical to read others. Which does involve my life. Then lectures me on if my they were my friend then I should ask them not her. Im trying to respond and she keeps writing me which slows me down and takes up more time. Then tried to explain myself  on Ping about her lecture  (she reached out first) , then says I don't finish readings on Ping. Then blocked me. I have never reported a person to Keen but now I am. I think it was a ploy for her to make money. I did not have a good feeling on her tonight, should listen to my gut.
I had to report her for breach of my personal data and email harassment. She was banned for a week.

Offline jas

« Reply #171 on: February 06, 2020, 11:27:25 PM »
Scarlett - She reached out to you without going through Keen?  Wow....not good.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #172 on: February 07, 2020, 01:17:10 AM »
So I had a very bad experience with her and I am going to ask for my money back. After reading with her a year and half ago she was on point. She was honest. So go to her again and she gives me the response of its unethical to read others. Which does involve my life. Then lectures me on if my they were my friend then I should ask them not her. Im trying to respond and she keeps writing me which slows me down and takes up more time. Then tried to explain myself  on Ping about her lecture  (she reached out first) , then says I don't finish readings on Ping. Then blocked me. I have never reported a person to Keen but now I am. I think it was a ploy for her to make money. I did not have a good feeling on her tonight, should listen to my gut.
I had to report her for breach of my personal data and email harassment. She was banned for a week.

As I said, BAD VIBES!! That’s not ok! There’s something wrong with this woman, I don’t understand why people continue to read with her after everything that is said about her on this forum.

Offline russianred

« Reply #173 on: February 07, 2020, 01:35:14 AM »
Scarlett, I would be interested in hearing more about your situation, if you are comfortable sharing it.  I had assumed readers wouldn't be able to view your email.  Do you mean your mail through Keen or your actual email address?

Yaz88

« Reply #174 on: February 07, 2020, 02:27:21 AM »

As I said, BAD VIBES!! That’s not ok! There’s something wrong with this woman, I don’t understand why people continue to read with her after everything that is said about her on this forum.

I had no problem with Kira.  Great vibes, actually.  She was incredibly accurate to the point of me not having the slightest doubt whether or not she was connecting with me.  I’ve read with countless readers and I must say that Kira was one of the most on point and even-keeled.  I left the reading feeling more grounded than when I started.  It was one of the few readings that I knew I got my money’s worth.  So there you have it.  I did not read with her for timing of predictions.  She did give timing on her own, but that isn’t something I ever hold onto. 

Offline Scarlett

« Reply #175 on: February 07, 2020, 09:46:40 AM »
Scarlett - She reached out to you without going through Keen?  Wow....not good.
It was via the keen email but she hounded me, cursing that she would see her reading was right about my poi being an asshole etc. She then used my username and called me out in her bio, making up her own version of our exchange. All I did was end the chat early because she was way off and left 1 star lol. She went nuts. I complained to keen they warned her, was banned a day at first, she did it again and they banned her a week but I guess keen are happy to let her loose again.
It was full on online harassment the only reason keen dealt with her was because I quoted data protection breach as in she used my identifying username in her bio. She just went off like a rocket.

Btw she was wrong about my poi, we’ve been in union for over a year now. He returned about 1 month after her reading.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 10:04:34 AM by Scarlett »

Offline jas

« Reply #176 on: February 07, 2020, 12:49:17 PM »
How smart of you to quote the privacy act.  Her behavior with you would fall in line with the majority of the feedback here PR.  If she is challenged in any way she becomes angry. 

Offline Scarlett

« Reply #177 on: February 07, 2020, 03:27:17 PM »
How smart of you to quote the privacy act.  Her behavior with you would fall in line with the majority of the feedback here PR.  If she is challenged in any way she becomes angry.
Thanks Jas & yes, Exactly!

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #178 on: February 08, 2020, 04:25:43 PM »

Because she’s literally the only reader who’s been spot on for me about 80-90% of the time. She’s also the only reader who will tell me that I don’t need a reading when I binged with her a lot, and cut it short instead of wasting my time and money. It’s a shame that others had horrible experiences with her but I don’t know how/why she picks and chooses who she’s nice to. Not all of us had a bad experience with her and that’s why we continue to read with her. She’s maybe sassed off to me once but at the end of the day I’m paying her for an accurate reading, not a friendship.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #179 on: February 08, 2020, 05:12:33 PM »

Because she’s literally the only reader who’s been spot on for me about 80-90% of the time. She’s also the only reader who will tell me that I don’t need a reading when I binged with her a lot, and cut it short instead of wasting my time and money. It’s a shame that others had horrible experiences with her but I don’t know how/why she picks and chooses who she’s nice to. Not all of us had a bad experience with her and that’s why we continue to read with her. She’s maybe sassed off to me once but at the end of the day I’m paying her for an accurate reading, not a friendship.

The reason why I said bad vibes is because she has a history of doing shady shit like what she did to Scarlett. Also changing her name all the time and deleting every negative review etc. But yea it’s crazy to hear how she’s super nice and accurate with some people and just straight up horrible with others.. weird.. glad she worked for you though.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 05:18:36 PM by SarahM »

anything