Author Topic: K I R A (aka Kira de Ra) (aka Shaman Kira)  (Read 56790 times)

Offline flora0250

Re: Kira de Ra (aka Shaman Kira)
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2019, 02:50:26 PM »
Hi
I’ve been reading as a guest for a little while and finally decided to join because this advisor truly  is not authentic in my experience. I only read with her once and that was enough. It was when she had her original user name as shaman Kira. She was miles off with her reading. I had to end the chat because her energy was so negative. She claimed my POI was never going to reconnect that I was in denial. Guess what? He returned and we’re going from strength to strength. The reason I wanted to post however was not just to share that her reading was false, but also how she hounded me by email cursing that she would be proved right. This was because I left a negative feedback. She wasn’t right. Make your mind up but please be aware this advisor caused me huge distress.

I’m so sorry for your experience but thank you for sharing it because I also received such rude emails from her and experienced her being very negative.
Goodness, I’m sorry you had the same experience! Did you leave a negative feedback too? Btw mine was not a huge paragraph just a “not for me” kind of comment. I think I’ve seen she lurks here so I can’t tell the whole story but it was full on harassment.

I am 100 percent convinced she lurks here too which is why I don’t even want to share any more about my experience but - I’m just sorry you had a similar experience. All the best.

Offline Scarlett

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2019, 03:25:27 PM »
Hi
I’ve been reading as a guest for a little while and finally decided to join because this advisor truly  is not authentic in my experience. I only read with her once and that was enough. It was when she had her original user name as shaman Kira. She was miles off with her reading. I had to end the chat because her energy was so negative. She claimed my POI was never going to reconnect that I was in denial. Guess what? He returned and we’re going from strength to strength. The reason I wanted to post however was not just to share that her reading was false, but also how she hounded me by email cursing that she would be proved right. This was because I left a negative feedback. She wasn’t right. Make your mind up but please be aware this advisor caused me huge distress.

I’m so sorry for your experience but thank you for sharing it because I also received such rude emails from her and experienced her being very negative.
Goodness, I’m sorry you had the same experience! Did you leave a negative feedback too? Btw mine was not a huge paragraph just a “not for me” kind of comment. I think I’ve seen she lurks here so I can’t tell the whole story but it was full on harassment.

I am 100 percent convinced she lurks here too which is why I don’t even want to share any more about my experience but - I’m just sorry you had a similar experience. All the best.
thanks so much & all the best to you too.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2019, 01:27:35 AM »
Sadly to say, but her 3 predictions did not happen. I was bummed because I thought she was good. She would get words and go with that giving me something to look forward too. I don't even want to call back as nothing came to pass during the time chatting with her. I even left good feedback after the call thinking it was going to work out, but since keen only gives you a two week period to leave feedback, really doesn't give it enough time to see if any predictions come true.

Offline Gigi777

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2019, 08:26:52 AM »
Just wondering if anyone has ever had a positive reading from her?  Her take is completely opposite and negative from the big readers but she says it with such certainty I'm doubting everything.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2019, 09:44:03 AM »
I’ve had a positive reading with her, all 3 times we’ve spoken.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2019, 12:56:19 PM »
I did and she was wrong lol - it may be a timing thing but so far she didn’t really get predictions right - for example she mentioned I would get an invite to a wedding in Sept and I would be my POI 1s plus 1 - ummmmm no. My cousins wedding is coming up next month but i won’t be able to attend

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2019, 12:23:33 AM »
I love Kira! She has been my go to for the past six or so months because of how accurate she’s been about my situation. In my opinion she’s actually VERY on point about timings and predictions. Just a few examples below:

• Said my ex and I would reconcile by June
• The confirmation of us being official will be July (he posted a photo of us together on social media after deleting all old ones after the breakup)
• Mentioned specific dates without me saying anything - these dates were days when he and I planned to go out of town or to a big event
• Has been on point with next point of contact (ex: During one reading she saw the number 12 on when he’d contact me - POI texted me at 8:12 shortly after my chat with her)
• She also warned me that on a certain day my POI’s former ex would contact him and not freak out because he’ll tell her to buzz off - that happened because I did see the text come in and it prevented POI and I form a huge fight
• Kira mentioned a specific city name - the city she named off was where the POI and I were planning to go within a few months (she also guessed the month)

There’s a lot more she predicted but I don’t have time to go through and list them all. Kira is my favorite because if she doesn’t see something for a question you’re asking, she won’t guess or waste your time. She’ll straight up tell you. I love chatting with her because it’s like chatting with a girlfriend who’s psychic lol. She’s never steered me in the wrong direction and even with some of her predictions that I doubted ended up actually coming true. It’s shocking to read that she didn’t work out for some of you but she’s one of those advisors who needs at least 10 or so minutes - you also need to not call her when you’re freaking out because it will give off an incorrect reading.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 12:37:00 AM by _sydney_vicious_ »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2019, 12:57:11 AM »
Glad she works for you. She was totally wrong for me unfortunately.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2019, 04:31:14 AM »
I love Kira! She has been my go to for the past six or so months because of how accurate she’s been about my situation. In my opinion she’s actually VERY on point about timings and predictions. Just a few examples below:

• Said my ex and I would reconcile by June
• The confirmation of us being official will be July (he posted a photo of us together on social media after deleting all old ones after the breakup)
• Mentioned specific dates without me saying anything - these dates were days when he and I planned to go out of town or to a big event
• Has been on point with next point of contact (ex: During one reading she saw the number 12 on when he’d contact me - POI texted me at 8:12 shortly after my chat with her)
• She also warned me that on a certain day my POI’s former ex would contact him and not freak out because he’ll tell her to buzz off - that happened because I did see the text come in and it prevented POI and I form a huge fight
• Kira mentioned a specific city name - the city she named off was where the POI and I were planning to go within a few months (she also guessed the month)

There’s a lot more she predicted but I don’t have time to go through and list them all. Kira is my favorite because if she doesn’t see something for a question you’re asking, she won’t guess or waste your time. She’ll straight up tell you. I love chatting with her because it’s like chatting with a girlfriend who’s psychic lol. She’s never steered me in the wrong direction and even with some of her predictions that I doubted ended up actually coming true. It’s shocking to read that she didn’t work out for some of you but she’s one of those advisors who needs at least 10 or so minutes - you also need to not call her when you’re freaking out because it will give off an incorrect reading.

Glad she works for you goes to show how a reader can work for some and not for others. I am curious though why she decided to change her name on Keen instead of reading under her original name.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2019, 07:10:51 AM »
I don't know about anyone else but I got the worst vibes from this lady... I wish I never read with her and I hope she's wrong because I feel like crap now :(

Offline flora0250

« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2019, 07:16:39 AM »
I don't know about anyone else but I got the worst vibes from this lady... I wish I never read with her and I hope she's wrong because I feel like crap now :(

Nope you are not alone. She was extremely rude to me. And btw people with very few posts who suddenly sing her praises are highly questionable to me. True for any reader to be wary of that, but I am one hundred percent sure this reader either reads this forum and creates bogus reviewer accounts on here herself or someone has done so on her behalf.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2019, 07:49:59 AM »

I was just going over my chat with her 8-9 months ago (for a couple of times). ALL was non-sense. She was just trying to be negative to say she is genuine. NOTHING of what she said happened.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 08:36:18 AM by Jili1945 »

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2019, 03:08:06 PM »
True for any reader to be wary of that, but I am one hundred percent sure this reader either reads this forum and creates bogus reviewer accounts on here herself or someone has done so on her behalf.

I can certainly tell you that even though my comment praised her, I am not Kira. I don’t know her personally or even at all outside of her being my advisor on Keen. I’m sorry she didn’t work for you but she and I do have a connection and for me she’s always been accurate. I’ve been reading with her since the beginning of the year but only started posting on these boards as of yesterday so it’s not like she can fish my information off here. She’s been able to verify things here and there that I never told her. So while you may have your doubts about her, don’t call her a fraud just because she didn’t work for you because she sure has hell as been right with me. At the end of the day you need to realize that you won’t have a connection with every single advisor you call. This is something I’ve learned after using some advisors who I saw have rave reviews on here - turns out most of them were dead wrong about my situation. But does that mean they’re any less talented? Clearly not since they worked for hundreds of other people.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2019, 03:25:36 PM »
She’s worked well for me too. Although she’s gotten preachy lately and that annoys me so I haven’t read with her.

True for any reader to be wary of that, but I am one hundred percent sure this reader either reads this forum and creates bogus reviewer accounts on here herself or someone has done so on her behalf.

I can certainly tell you that even though my comment praised her, I am not Kira. I don’t know her personally or even at all outside of her being my advisor on Keen. I’m sorry she didn’t work for you but she and I do have a connection and for me she’s always been accurate. I’ve been reading with her since the beginning of the year but only started posting on these boards as of yesterday so it’s not like she can fish my information off here. She’s been able to verify things here and there that I never told her. So while you may have your doubts about her, don’t call her a fraud just because she didn’t work for you because she sure has hell as been right with me. At the end of the day you need to realize that you won’t have a connection with every single advisor you call. This is something I’ve learned after using some advisors who I saw have rave reviews on here - turns out most of them were dead wrong about my situation. But does that mean they’re any less talented? Clearly not since they worked for hundreds of other people.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2019, 03:52:47 PM »
@sarah, @Flora and @Jill I agree with you guys.
@sarah I felt like crap after reading with her too but when I did read with her she had so many people praising her but most of them later on came back and said her predictions didn't happen. Don't beat yourself up for it....