Author Topic: K I R A (aka Kira de Ra) (aka Shaman Kira)  (Read 57214 times)

Offline _sydney_vicious_

Re: K I R A (aka Kira de Ra) (aka Shaman Kira)
« Reply #120 on: December 21, 2019, 04:06:58 PM »
Thanks for the replies.

Those of you who have read with her a few times, how often do you read on the same topic with her?  I know she admonishes clients if they try to get too many readings within a period of time.  I'm on a Keen break right now, but sometimes I do like to do little "check ins" but also don't want her to get condescending toward me for asking for one.

I always chat with her about my love life. I used to chat with her quite a bit when he and I were broken up - so during that period she didn’t really call me out for too many readings. However after he and I got back together things were still shaky so I would reach out to her any time I thought the vibe was “off” between him and I. Things are stable now with my boyfriend and I, and I did reach out to her well over a month ago for a reading. She basically told me that things were good and I didn’t need anymore readings for the time being (she was nice about it).

Basically what she told me during one of our first readings is that unless something unfolded/manifested since your last reading with her then you shouldn’t go in for another reading. However if a prediction has yet to unfold then don’t reach out for a reading. Let it happen and then reach out if needed.

Offline russianred

« Reply #121 on: December 22, 2019, 12:54:20 AM »
Thanks for the replies.

Those of you who have read with her a few times, how often do you read on the same topic with her?  I know she admonishes clients if they try to get too many readings within a period of time.  I'm on a Keen break right now, but sometimes I do like to do little "check ins" but also don't want her to get condescending toward me for asking for one.

I always chat with her about my love life. I used to chat with her quite a bit when he and I were broken up - so during that period she didn’t really call me out for too many readings. However after he and I got back together things were still shaky so I would reach out to her any time I thought the vibe was “off” between him and I. Things are stable now with my boyfriend and I, and I did reach out to her well over a month ago for a reading. She basically told me that things were good and I didn’t need anymore readings for the time being (she was nice about it).

Basically what she told me during one of our first readings is that unless something unfolded/manifested since your last reading with her then you shouldn’t go in for another reading. However if a prediction has yet to unfold then don’t reach out for a reading. Let it happen and then reach out if needed.

Thanks.  I guess I'll refrain from contacting her again any time soon, which is good for my bank account anyway.  Basically, both common sense and Kira both say that my guy is going to need months to be fully emotionally available and as invested in our relationship as I am due to what he's going through, so I'm not sure if she would have anything new to say.  Honestly, I've been going back to the same handful of readers for reassurance and conversation more than anything, and my other go-tos are happy to oblige.  If I were a Keen advisor, I would be happy to go through everything over and over again every week for a client as long as I was getting paid and the client was pleasant, but I guess Kira is different.

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #122 on: December 22, 2019, 01:57:56 PM »
She got mad because i copy/pasted my question blocked me & hasn't gave a refund lol i have to contact keen.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #123 on: December 22, 2019, 03:22:23 PM »
Kira was very accurate with my ex at the beginning of the year.   I didn’t care for the readings at the time because they were a little painful and blunt but they were true.  There was a short time period later on where she deviated and thought we would get back together temporarily but she went back to no reconciliation quickly  which I found confusing.  After I stopped getting readings, My ex did try to come back a few months later but I rejected the opportunity.  I think maybe she saw that. 
I called her again last week about a current situation and she did seem quite accurate.

Yaz88

« Reply #124 on: December 22, 2019, 03:36:50 PM »
She got mad because i copy/pasted my question blocked me & hasn't gave a refund lol i have to contact keen.
She did the same thing to me & for the same exact reason. She wasnt nice about it at all either

I’ve never read with Kira, but her e-mail profile specifically states that you should not copy and paste your question.  I’m not sure if it stated that when you read with her, but if it did, I can’t say I blame her for blocking you.  :-/ 

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #125 on: December 22, 2019, 06:44:46 PM »
She did the same thing to me & for the same exact reason. She wasnt nice about it at all either

I’ve never read with Kira, but her e-mail profile specifically states that you should not copy and paste your question.  I’m not sure if it stated that when you read with her, but if it did, I can’t say I blame her for blocking you.  :-/

What?? I always prepare my question before I "chat" with a psychic. It helps me to not only save the time but also ask a clear question with a right structure (English wise). She is supposed to give this service to people from all around the world and not everybody are in the same level of English. Some people have to prepare at least the main part of their question in advance. It's good for both the customer and the reader and reduce the confusion.

Yaz88

« Reply #126 on: December 22, 2019, 08:56:31 PM »

What?? I always prepare my question before I "chat" with a psychic. It helps me to not only save the time but also ask a clear question with a right structure (English wise). She is supposed to give this service to people from all around the world and not everybody are in the same level of English. Some people have to prepare at least the main part of their question in advance. It's good for both the customer and the reader and reduce the confusion.

Jili, it specifically states on her profile to not copy and paste your question.  I don’t really understand why she’s implemented that policy, but it does state it on her profile.  It also states that you should e-mail her after you read her profile.  So maybe that’d be the time to discuss that English is not your native language and that you prefer to copy and paste your question to save time on the reading.  Who knows, maybe she tunes in and connects when people type in their question.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #127 on: December 22, 2019, 08:59:24 PM »
I've never read with this reader, but how does she know whether you copy and paste your questions or not? I know I always copy and paste my questions because it saves time (but most importantly, my money)

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #128 on: December 22, 2019, 09:56:55 PM »
It’s probably because it’s submitted and entered in so fast she just know there’s no way someone can type that fast hahaa she just wants to make more money that’s all

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #129 on: December 22, 2019, 10:10:15 PM »
It’s probably because it’s submitted and entered in so fast she just know there’s no way someone can type that fast hahaa she just wants to make more money that’s all

That's true.

And honestly, when the readers put such silly rules, I just cross them out from my list. I love the ones like Kisha, Yona and some others that just do their job ethically and don't care about the other things. I remember once Yona went 20 min over time to clearly answer my questions or Kisha answers several follow up questions without charging more particularly if she knows language is a barrier for understanding her.

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #130 on: December 23, 2019, 04:21:11 AM »
Her rate is too high not to have your main question ready. I don't think thats a reason to block someone, i would never want a reading with someone nasty like that even if it does state what not to do.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #131 on: December 23, 2019, 10:15:07 AM »
I agree, I'm not sure why it would matter if someone copied and pasted their question during a chat. I feel the only reason someone would be deterred from doing so would be for time reasons, it obviosuly takes more time to type or text out a question than it does to copy and paste one--thus it prolongs the reading and time spent in chat=more costly (more money for the reader in my opinion)

Offline SarahM

« Reply #132 on: December 31, 2019, 04:24:30 AM »
Soo update on Kira... Her December prediction didn't come to pass. Thank God her horrible negative reading was inaccurate.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #133 on: January 04, 2020, 04:39:43 AM »
I’ve been a Kira fan for awhile.  She’s been quite correct for me thus far. But she kinda lost it on me this evening - told me her guides get pissed when I don’t blindly take her advice and look for other readers opinions.  Get the absolute  **ck out of here.  What a bunch of absolute nonsense. If “guides” exist, they sure as hell aren’t so petty.  No longer contacting her. 

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #134 on: January 04, 2020, 05:38:13 AM »
Wow! She’s got some issues.

anything