Author Topic: Psychic-Spirits Guide  (Read 4625 times)

Offline Sapphirewaters1

Psychic-Spirits Guide
« on: December 17, 2018, 07:02:22 PM »
Has anyone else had a reading with this reader on Keen? Thoughts?

Offline starGazer

Re: Psychic-Spirits Guide
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 04:05:34 PM »
I have but I don’t know what to think yet lol

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 04:17:55 PM »
What were some things he mentioned to you? I like to hear others readings to see if they give the same reading mirror less.

Offline starGazer

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2018, 05:11:56 PM »
I asked what my POI’s thinks of me and what his intentions are.
About my current POI said he was interested and attracted to me but a bit moody, defensive. POI has visions of a relationship with me and he saw long term potential. No timeframes of anything we’re given.

I did talk to him about a week ago, but I don’t have those notes on me. That time, a phone call, he did give contact prediction of 1 or 2 and said hours or days because he saw it really soon. POI messaged me 3 days later.
I can’t remeber my exact question the 2nd time but had to do with POI not messaging me for a couple of days, when we had been messaging more frequently prior to that gap. I believe Spirits Guide said it was due to work (I’ll clarify once I check my notes).
I talked to QOC afew days after this call and she said he was overwhelmed with work as well and to not take it personally
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 05:19:52 PM by starGazer »

Offline mixielove

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2018, 07:48:17 AM »
In our reading a couple months ago.....I was given a "1" time frame (one day, hour, month etc) for a "return". We did text 1 week, 1 day later, but it wasn't a return.
In the same reading, I was given a "3 Tuesday or Wednesday" for contact. Not sure what that would entail, but none of the contact we had after that correlated.  There was no return.

"Spirits Guide
I see he is very moody defensive being a Hermit wants to be left alone due to being heartbroken
Spirits Guide
looks like he's being standoffish right now towards you
Spirits Guide
oh I did see he does love you he loves a lot about you he just needs to pull his head together"

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2018, 08:19:43 AM »
It interesting about getting reading 95 percent of the time they always said your poi love you but there always a reason why he doesn’t wanted to be with you right now. Now they are using he a Hermit stock line to everyone now lol. These psychics are a joke. I never seen were a psychics said the reason your poi is ghosting you is because he just not into you which is 95 percent true on all cases.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2018, 03:37:44 PM »
It interesting about getting reading 95 percent of the time they always said your poi love you but there always a reason why he doesn’t wanted to be with you right now. Now they are using he a Hermit stock line to everyone now lol. These psychics are a joke. I never seen were a psychics said the reason your poi is ghosting you is because he just not into you which is 95 percent true on all cases.

That’s the cold read format. I want to make another post about this.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2022, 10:41:56 PM »
Has anyone read with him? Thoughts?

Offline glamgal

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2022, 11:07:18 PM »
I have read with him a few times. His timing has been hit or miss for me. He did get timing right for my breakup with my long time boyfriend  - he said in a 4 and we split in April so there is that.

He also mentioned I would hear from this guy in a 1 (I think he said that means any day) in January and that it would happen around 8 and then we would meet up immediately after . That actually happened this month where we talked around 8 and saw each other 4 hours later.

Some big predictions are pending regarding me actually being with the guy so we will see.....

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2022, 05:41:51 AM »
I have read with him a few times. His timing has been hit or miss for me. He did get timing right for my breakup with my long time boyfriend  - he said in a 4 and we split in April so there is that.

He also mentioned I would hear from this guy in a 1 (I think he said that means any day) in January and that it would happen around 8 and then we would meet up immediately after . That actually happened this month where we talked around 8 and saw each other 4 hours later.

Some big predictions are pending regarding me actually being with the guy so we will see.....
Thanks for responding. He told me something similar about poi. He said that I would hear from him any day now around 8pm. He told me other things that sounded right but I can’t really validate

Offline glamgal

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2022, 02:10:30 AM »
Yaris123 - any updates?

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2022, 09:59:22 AM »
Yaris123 - any updates?
His contact prediction never happened. He told me other stuff but I can’t validate them because i dont talk to poi