Author Topic: Psychics who are good with job/career issues  (Read 3874 times)

Offline mystic_sparks81

Psychics who are good with job/career issues
« on: May 09, 2021, 07:25:58 PM »
Hello I am looking for any recommendations for psychics that are good with career and job predictions.

Offline LiliaAstro

Re: Psychics who are good with job/career issues
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2022, 01:46:07 PM »
bump

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2022, 05:13:49 PM »
From my own personal experience the only ones who've been accurate about my career are Accurate Angel Messenger, Psychic Readings by Gail, and Advisor Neal.

I do want to mention something about Advisor Neal....I used to read with him on occasion but his last few readings have been way off for me. I'm not sure if it's because I read with him too much or what but if you've never read with him I'd give him a shot.

Offline midwest60

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2022, 12:58:30 AM »
Calling psychics for career/job opportunities is my number one reason for calling. Without a doubt, Mel1111 on Keen is very good with career outcomes. Her timing is not always great, but she does get the outcome correct.

However, my new favorite for career is Debra Sinclair on bestpsychicdirectory.com.   She volunteered information that a colleague of mine would be leaving within a certain time span and she was absolutely correct. She also told me a friend would not get a job.  She is really good with career.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2022, 11:39:28 PM »
From my own personal experience the only ones who've been accurate about my career are Accurate Angel Messenger, Psychic Readings by Gail, and Advisor Neal.

I do want to mention something about Advisor Neal....I used to read with him on occasion but his last few readings have been way off for me. I'm not sure if it's because I read with him too much or what but if you've never read with him I'd give him a shot.

I used to read a lot with Advisor Neal and off late he has been plain wrong and i hardly read with him.
Glad Accurate Angel Messenger worked for you but she was total BS for $11.11. Today was my first reading with her and she flipped the reading during the call regarding my career after i provided some info and started giving me general advice (you are smart, energetic and anyone will hire you). I wouldn't spend a dime on her.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2022, 04:27:48 PM »
I didn't as she has raving reviews and i am sure she had all the negative reviews removed.

Offline LiliaAstro

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2022, 01:01:27 AM »
The readers who have been right for me for this round of internship
- Advisor Neal - said I will get the position but was wrong about the field of work that I am in
- Golden Dawn Tarot - was right about the fact that I got two internship interview offers out of the six places that I have applied for. However, she was wrong about me getting an interview at this other firm.
- Moon Card Tarot - she was right about the place that I got an offer from

The readers who have been wrong
- Tarofica - said that I wouldn't get an offer from this place that I got a second interview
- Hilary 80 - have mentioned why in other posts
- Queene-of-Hearts - have mentioned why in other posts

anything