Author Topic: Have these psychics been right for you?  (Read 16946 times)

Offline MidwesternSun

Re: Have these psychics been right for you?
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2019, 11:54:02 PM »
Really... really... really asking politely to move these poisonous conversations out of my thread please.

I don't believe that this is an unreasonable request.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2019, 04:57:43 AM »
@Midwestern ~ The only psychic on your list that I have spoken to is Queen of Cups18 and she has also been wrong for me.  I've spoken to her 3 times in the past and over a few years... I like her but she just doesnt connect to me and my situations well.  I was surprised when I found this forum in the past few months and saw how often she is mentioned here and how accurate she is for others.  I'm glad she works well for others but sadly not for me.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2019, 10:49:44 PM »
Hey everyone,

QOC has been remarkably accurate on like "what is he thinking RIGHT now" type of questions for me. She has always been scarily right. But I could call her the following week and it would change.. I still like her for present day things, but none, and i mean none of her predictions have panned out aside from minor 1 week out outcomes. Although she did pick up on a third party last year that no one else did. So i had gained a lot of respect for her then!

The other person that has been pretty good for me is Mystic Raven.

Cookie was right on a few things about my work and finances.

My go to though is Micah. Most of his predictions for me have occurred and he's been pretty straightforward about things that wouldnt happen.

Best of luck :)

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2019, 11:33:47 PM »
Hey everyone,

QOC has been remarkably accurate on like "what is he thinking RIGHT now" type of questions for me. She has always been scarily right. But I could call her the following week and it would change.. I still like her for present day things, but none, and i mean none of her predictions have panned out aside from minor 1 week out outcomes. Although she did pick up on a third party last year that no one else did. So i had gained a lot of respect for her then!

My go to though is Micah. Most of his predictions for me have occurred and he's been pretty straightforward about things that wouldnt happen.

I asked her for a contact prediction and I think she’s wrong .

Urgh :(

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2019, 12:22:10 AM »
Hey everyone,

She never got a prediction for me either, although he present stuff is spot on. I always, always got a 2 or 3.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2019, 02:37:08 AM »
Hey everyone,

She never got a prediction for me either, although he present stuff is spot on. I always, always got a 2 or 3.

Fidget, same here! I always received a 2 for contact that never came in a 2, but then shes so accurate on present.. lol. QOC is definitely an interesting lady and i think she might work better for others than for me :)

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2019, 01:44:10 PM »
Hey everyone,

Got to give her credit - he messaged within the three days. Just !

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2019, 02:19:59 PM »
Hey everyone,

Got to give her credit - he messaged within the three days. Just !

That's awesome Diamond!

anything