Author Topic: Have these psychics been right for you?  (Read 16359 times)

Offline MidwesternSun

Re: Have these psychics been right for you?
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2019, 02:09:35 AM »

Mattie said he would reach out in 3 weeks or 3 months on April 22nd and propose getting back together by June? July 22nd would make 3 months. The vague 3 followed by specific months that don’t match up is questionable.

To be honest, it was about 4:30am when she called, so the phone ringing woke me up so I was probably half asleep when she called me.  It is entirely possible that my notes are missing some pieces of information.  If I remember correctly, she did say, "Your ex is not in a good place right now, she is feigning happiness.  On the inside, she is extremely sad and depressed... she has recently started to genuinely regret leaving you.  She will come back - not necessarily to immediately rekindle the relationship as her tail will be between her legs, in a way, but over time you (me specifically) will have the choice of choosing her.  She will be there if you want her."  Moreover, Mattie stated in different statements that 1.  My ex would make contact within 3 weeks or 3 months.  2.  My ex would be the one to propose us getting back together and she would have to convince me to give the relationship another chance.  3.  There is a celebration coming up, and the timing of the celebration is significant - as I stated earlier, I graduated with my Masters yesterday and my ex's birthday is next month.  EDIT: I just found out five minutes ago that my ex's sister got engaged tonight.  My ex's mother told me while congratulating me on my Masters through facebook.  While I may not necessarily remember how each of these points were connected, I do remember that Mattie said them. 

I also specifically remember Mattie stating that "August-September would come with me considering other work, and several new opportunities.  [My ex] will be there, and things will be easier."  To me, this insinuates that my ex and I, by this point, are either in a formal relationship or are at least vocally considering it.  Now, if I am not mistaken, I also believe it was Mattie who stated that either my ex, or myself, would be moving some time this summer/fall.  I bought my house last fall, so I doubt it would be me - and my ex's room-mate is practically engaged so I would imagine the one to move would be my ex.  However, Mattie did insinuate that the move would involve both us... truthfully, if marriage were on the line, I would move back to her city with relatively little hesitation. 

Sigh... I wish I could have recorded the phone call.  It's been rather frustrating trying to remember little details that I know I did not jot down. 
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 03:41:44 AM by MidwesternSun »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2019, 05:28:44 AM »
I don't want to make you disappointed MidwesternSun but I read with all of psychics in your list during last 14 months, each one multiple times. They all said my POI will come back and gave me timeframe. All time frame passed, they kept pushing out but nothing came to pass until NOW. I spent over $5K or more on these readings but even one small prediction did not happen. Hope you experience something different. Keep us posted.

So some prediction finally passed for u? Or did I misread it?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2019, 05:32:12 AM »
I don't want to make you disappointed MidwesternSun but I read with all of psychics in your list during last 14 months, each one multiple times. They all said my POI will come back and gave me timeframe. All time frame passed, they kept pushing out but nothing came to pass until NOW. I spent over $5K or more on these readings but even one small prediction did not happen. Hope you experience something different. Keep us posted.

So some prediction finally passed for u? Or did I misread it?

No, nothing came to pass. Literary nothing.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2019, 01:22:49 PM »
Kisha started off what I consider accurate for me, but in the long run proved to be so inaccurate for me. Nothing she said came true and she was shown to be wrong over and over. Shes not very good for me (and had been wrong for many others too), but everyone connects differently. So I'd just be careful with her

OP: Mattie underwhelmed me.
Josh: OMG, Mattie is the second coming of Christ.
Op: Kisha gave multiple descriptions and feelings and things I can validate.
Josh: No. she’s awful. This is my 800000 post to say the same thing. I can’t argue with Psychic Chrissy anymore so I have to bash Kisha every post from here on out.

We get it. Kisha doesn’t work for you. Cool. To encourage someone to read with someone that underwhelmed them because of YOUR personal experience is ridiculous.

QOC doesn’t connect to me well and is talked about on here daily. I never use MY personal experience to invalidate others positive experiences though.

Drop the attitude. Just saying Kisha's known to be very 50/50-mixed among almost everyone here. And Mattie's accuracy is known to be fucking high among almost everyone here. I'm not saying this without reason. Drop the attitude.

@Marciamia, Seriously? Don't butt in just to be rude. As someone else here said before, "excuse me, but the bitch is rude". Get the fuck off. You're such a childish and immatue instigator. You always post "PREACH!!" with a shit ton of emojis to instigate, (we've all seen it a lot) and for the sole purpose of being an asshole. Stop being such a fucking dick, and stop trying to start arguments you immature fuck. Also, it's no wonder readers won't read with you because you're such a bitch to them, insulting them. And then you try and whine and say they are not reading for you "because they were wrong" and completely tried to hide the shit you pulled. Well maybe they'd get predictions down for you if you weren't... such... a rude and childish... bitch... with such a negative toxic energy. Grow the fuck up and mind your own business. Thanks.

To everyone else I'm sorry for my bad mood. It's just not the time for these kind of immature comments toward me.

Josh, respectfully, lately you seem to be involved in a fairly high number of posts where there's arguing and sniping and cursing, and then you say oh I'm so sorry let's get back to reviewing and supporting each other. There's a pattern here.

I'm no prude, swearing doesn't bother me, but it does suggest a certain lack of self-control when you repeatedly do it like this in a public forum. Respectfully, it may be time for some self-reflection about why you get so worked up on here when people challenge you.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2019, 02:18:01 PM »

Mattie said he would reach out in 3 weeks or 3 months on April 22nd and propose getting back together by June? July 22nd would make 3 months. The vague 3 followed by specific months that don’t match up is questionable.

To be honest, it was about 4:30am when she called, so the phone ringing woke me up so I was probably half asleep when she called me.  It is entirely possible that my notes are missing some pieces of information.  If I remember correctly, she did say, "Your ex is not in a good place right now, she is feigning happiness.  On the inside, she is extremely sad and depressed... she has recently started to genuinely regret leaving you.  She will come back - not necessarily to immediately rekindle the relationship as her tail will be between her legs, in a way, but over time you (me specifically) will have the choice of choosing her.  She will be there if you want her."  Moreover, Mattie stated in different statements that 1.  My ex would make contact within 3 weeks or 3 months.  2.  My ex would be the one to propose us getting back together and she would have to convince me to give the relationship another chance.  3.  There is a celebration coming up, and the timing of the celebration is significant - as I stated earlier, I graduated with my Masters yesterday and my ex's birthday is next month.  EDIT: I just found out five minutes ago that my ex's sister got engaged tonight.  My ex's mother told me while congratulating me on my Masters through facebook.  While I may not necessarily remember how each of these points were connected, I do remember that Mattie said them. 

I also specifically remember Mattie stating that "August-September would come with me considering other work, and several new opportunities.  [My ex] will be there, and things will be easier."  To me, this insinuates that my ex and I, by this point, are either in a formal relationship or are at least vocally considering it.  Now, if I am not mistaken, I also believe it was Mattie who stated that either my ex, or myself, would be moving some time this summer/fall.  I bought my house last fall, so I doubt it would be me - and my ex's room-mate is practically engaged so I would imagine the one to move would be my ex.  However, Mattie did insinuate that the move would involve both us... truthfully, if marriage were on the line, I would move back to her city with relatively little hesitation. 

Sigh... I wish I could have recorded the phone call.  It's been rather frustrating trying to remember little details that I know I did not jot down.

May I give you my non-psychic opinion?
It’s a great sign you are still cordial and in contact with her family. You also showed her indirectly your preseverence to continue and finish your masters despite the emotional loss of the breakup. Also, her sister getting engaged might help her realize she wants the same thing. So imo if you continue to maintain your independence and focus on yourself, things sound like they on track for you two to get back together.

I've read with Mattie (she was fine, but underwhelming) and Kisha, as well as other heavy hitters not mentioned (Yona, Anastasia, Cookie, QoC, Micah, Lady P). What I can tell you is:

Kisha has been about 70% for me although timing has been off.

Mattie has been ok. Some validations, but her prediction hasn't happened yet. She's overpriced imo for what I got.

Micah mirrored Kisha almost exactly, but timelines are a few months out.

Yona gave me same predictions without timeframe, but more vague.

Cookie I'm on the fence with. Same predictions in 3-10, but she struggled with what the numbers mean. She also said a lot of things that she seems to tell everyone, so who knows.

QoC is good for the present, but literally the exact moment in time that you call her. It can change in a couple hours. I don't trust her for any predictions, short or long term.

Anastasia gave no real validations but threw out predictions like nobody's business. All of those are pending.

LadyP gives a lot of advice that I wouldn't take. I'm not a game player. I think she's a good empath though, but can confuse energies.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 02:24:07 PM by Fidget1028 »

ladya

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2019, 02:58:33 PM »
Kisha started off what I consider accurate for me, but in the long run proved to be so inaccurate for me. Nothing she said came true and she was shown to be wrong over and over. Shes not very good for me (and had been wrong for many others too), but everyone connects differently. So I'd just be careful with her

Josh: No. she’s awful. This is my 800000 post to say the same thing. I can’t argue with Psychic Chrissy anymore so I have to bash Kisha every post from here on out.

We get it. Kisha doesn’t work for you. Cool. To encourage someone to read with someone that underwhelmed them because of YOUR personal experience is ridiculous.

QOC doesn’t connect to me well and is talked about on here daily. I never use MY personal experience to invalidate others positive experiences though.

Drop the attitude. Just saying Kisha's known to be very 50/50-mixed among almost everyone here. And Mattie's accuracy is known to be fucking high among almost everyone here. I'm not saying this without reason. Drop the attitude.

@Marciamia, Seriously? Don't butt in just to be rude. As someone else here said before, "excuse me, but the bitch is rude". Get the fuck off. You're such a childish and immatue instigator. You always post "PREACH!!" with a shit ton of emojis to instigate, (we've all seen it a lot) and for the sole purpose of being an asshole. Stop being such a fucking dick, and stop trying to start arguments you immature fuck. Also, it's no wonder readers won't read with you because you're such a bitch to them, insulting them. And then you try and whine and say they are not reading for you "because they were wrong" and completely tried to hide the shit you pulled. Well maybe they'd get predictions down for you if you weren't... such... a rude and childish... bitch... with such a negative toxic energy. Grow the fuck up and mind your own business. Thanks.

To everyone else I'm sorry for my bad mood. It's just not the time for these kind of immature comments toward me.

Josh, respectfully, lately you seem to be involved in a fairly high number of posts where there's arguing and sniping and cursing, and then you say oh I'm so sorry let's get back to reviewing and supporting each other. There's a pattern here.

I'm no prude, swearing doesn't bother me, but it does suggest a certain lack of self-control when you repeatedly do it like this in a public forum. Respectfully, it may be time for some self-reflection about why you get so worked up on here when people challenge you.

I’m kinda appalled at how he addresses females. It doesn’t matter what is said, there needs to be a level of respect. I’ve never in my life heard a dude talk like this.

josh34

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2019, 04:30:46 PM »

I haven't noticed. Thank you for letting me know. Maybe I should take a step back and see why I reply like I do when, talked to like that. I think I've just honestly always been the person who had always ignored it, and just "let the blows hit me", and I think I'm just reaching my breaking point in which I'm finally willing to tell people when they're being jerks. But I'll reflect, thank you Journal <3

Offline happyk

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2019, 05:05:38 PM »

It’s a great sign you are still cordial and in contact with her family. You also showed her indirectly your preseverence to continue and finish your masters despite the emotional loss of the breakup. Also, her sister getting engaged might help her realize she wants the same thing. So imo if you continue to maintain your independence and focus on yourself, things sound like they on track for you two to get back together.

Great observation, Silver!! I couldn't agree with you more.

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2019, 05:38:11 PM »

Please so, I appreciate any genuine insight. 

Honestly, I had intended to ignore my ex's mother's expression of congratulations on facebook.  I mean, in some ways I can see how something like that could be viewed as rude - which I certainly do not aim to be, my ex's mother is an incredibly nice person.  Both of my ex's parents sincerely liked me.  In fact, her dad would regularly take me out to dinner for one-on-one discussion - he knew my intentions and he knew that I never violated any of his daughter's boundaries.  In some ways, I suppose, I was afraid of engaging with her mother because I might hear about my ex, or some form of good news - which I did, the sister's engagement.  That said, I am glad that I did extend my gratitude to her. 

Now, regarding your statement of "Her sister getting engaged might help her realize she wants the same thing," I believe this is an interesting perspective.  Truthfully, I had considered it.  I will say that one of my ex's friends recently had her bachelorette  party and I didn't see my ex in any of the photos.  To rest any concerns, no, I do not stalk my ex but her friends constantly post public photos on facebook.  This friend who was celebrating her wedding, I specifically remember my ex comparing herself to this girl and saying, "She is far more attractive than me, she is just naturally beautiful."  Believe me when I say that I instantly, and genuinely, put this down when she said it.  It is possible that my ex was the one taking all the photos, but my ex really is not a photo taker.  Her being miserable and missing out on these wedding-related parties does fall in line with Mattie, Rachel Marie, Miss Ann, and Kisha.  Then again, who knows? 

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2019, 07:28:38 PM »
Hey guys... OP here.  Could we please move these debates and arguments to either PMs or elsewhere?  I would appreciate the courtesy.  Thanks!  :)

Offline wishes215

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2019, 07:33:19 PM »
Hey guys... OP here.  Could we please move these debates and arguments to either PMs or elsewhere?  I would appreciate the courtesy.  Thanks!  :)

wss 👆thanks

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2019, 07:38:29 PM »

I've read with Mattie (she was fine, but underwhelming) and Kisha, as well as other heavy hitters not mentioned (Yona, Anastasia, Cookie, QoC, Micah, Lady P). What I can tell you is:

Kisha has been about 70% for me although timing has been off.

Mattie has been ok. Some validations, but her prediction hasn't happened yet. She's overpriced imo for what I got.

Micah mirrored Kisha almost exactly, but timelines are a few months out.

Yona gave me same predictions without timeframe, but more vague.

Cookie I'm on the fence with. Same predictions in 3-10, but she struggled with what the numbers mean. She also said a lot of things that she seems to tell everyone, so who knows.

QoC is good for the present, but literally the exact moment in time that you call her. It can change in a couple hours. I don't trust her for any predictions, short or long term.

Anastasia gave no real validations but threw out predictions like nobody's business. All of those are pending.

LadyP gives a lot of advice that I wouldn't take. I'm not a game player. I think she's a good empath though, but can confuse energies.

Hi Midwest...

I'm just reposting my experience with some of the readers since it got buried in the arguments that unfortunately plague this forum. Good luck and I hope my experiences give you some help. :) Sometimes you just got to step back and let things unfold for a while.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2019, 08:22:00 PM »

I haven't noticed. Thank you for letting me know. Maybe I should take a step back and see why I reply like I do when, talked to like that. I think I've just honestly always been the person who had always ignored it, and just "let the blows hit me", and I think I'm just reaching my breaking point in which I'm finally willing to tell people when they're being jerks. But I'll reflect, thank you Journal <3

Exactly. You haven’t noticed. So I’m telling you.

In the process of suddenly finding your voice, you are behaving like a boor. There’s no excuse.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 08:26:27 PM by journalmuse »

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2019, 05:05:44 PM »
I feel like I'm watching karma play out.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2019, 05:49:07 PM »

Well you know what? Really? Fuck you.  Im done.  Literally I try so damn hard and people just do this m and when I finally stand up for myself this happens. I replied with kindness and understanding. Dont be a condescending asshole in response. I'm fucjing done here. So many assholes. Leaving this fucking site.

OK then. Wish you good luck with everything.

anything