Author Topic: Have these psychics been right for you?  (Read 16342 times)

Offline MidwesternSun

Have these psychics been right for you?
« on: May 01, 2019, 04:41:02 AM »
Hey guys, I'm officially done with psychics on keen, asknow, and California Psychics.

I have been getting readings fairly regularly since February when my ex-girlfriend left me.  But its depressing to see how many "reputable" psychics were wrong on timing.

Nearly everyone that I talked on Asknow said "Communication in March... back together by April."  Nope.  Nothing.  I truly thought Denny had something because he predicted a "22" and I received a letter from my ex on the 22nd of February.  Make no mistake, the letter wasn't a bridge to open communication but returning something I had asked for.  They all predicted reconciliation in the spring and most of them stated communication before the end of April, but that is just about all wrong.  Rika and Tara were both wrong on time frames though both said we would get back together - Tara did mention that I should reach out to my ex, but I don't know if I agree with that.  Tajah also predicted reconciliation but her timeline has passed. 

Going through my grief, I stumbled across this site and tried a few people on bitwine and keen. 

A few on Keen also said, "Communication in March-April... full couple by summer."  Well, still no communication and its April 30th.  Well, I suppose, there's still an hour left.  Hillary80 said that we would get back together but we would not start communicating until June. 

Bitwine
Things got a bit interesting here.  I spoke with Miss Ann and I truly felt that she described a number of things that were true about the situation and my ex.  She discussed a number of insecurities and discussions that were had between my ex and I.  Miss Ann also went so far as to say that we would get back together but didn't give a timeline citing that "Timelines are my mortal enemies... you'll have to wait a bit longer.  It will be a while."  I spoke with Miss Ann again about 30 days later, and although she didn't remember me at first she later recalled our prior conversation and once again predicted reconciliation but with no timelines.  She did have some specifics. 

Rekha also predicted that my ex would come back but not until June-July. 

Ari also predicted that my ex would return but no communication until closer to "within two months" on March 5th.  So I've no idea if she's including March in that two figure.  I guess she could mean April-May?

About mid-April Rachel Marie very confidently stated that my ex would come back but "It would take some time... and another 6-8 weeks until we start talking."  Rachel Marie was fairly correct about her timelines when she discussed our relationships, so there was at least some validity in that... or, very good guesses.  Rachel Marie also described some very brief past relationships that my ex had been in and was fairly accurate in her descriptions. 

Now, I'll discuss some of the, as they often called on these forums, "the heavy hitters." 

Kisha (Aries Intuition)
I spoke with Kisha the second week of April and she almost immediately described my ex's physical appearance (height, weight, hair color - these traits are not uncommon but she did go a few steps further).  Kisha also described when my ex started feeling hesitations about the relationship to the exact month - I can validate because my ex told me when we broke up.  Kisha also had a number of descriptions and statements that I could validate, and was impressed by.  However, Kisha did say "Your ex will resurface... she will return, but not until August.  By December, you will have both decided whether or not to continue but I feel there is a very real chance that you will elect to stay together.  You have staying power.  Your ex left out of a place of uncertainty... there is plenty of regret in her mind." 

Effie
Very accurately described the situation and described with specificity some of the things my ex told me and some of the behaviors my ex exhibited.  Not as specific as Cookie or Kisha, but did say my ex would come back but not until June/July and we would communicate for about two months prior. 

Cookie (Spiritualist Reader)
I spoke with Cookie near the beginning of April and I actually started trembling during this call.  She immediately identified three major areas of my life that have been bothering me... which, in hindsight are somewhat generic - I am sure everyone has their own share of problems in family, career, and relationships.  However, she stated with confidence when I started feeling doubts about the relationship (early stages of the relationship - I had doubts first) and then when my ex had doubts.  Cookie explained that these doubts were perfectly normal, but my ex acted on the fear because things were getting really serious.  Cookie also stated that I was the more affectionate one and my ex was not necessarily affectionate though I wished she was.  She got our breakup time frame down to a week.  She ended the call by saying "You will get back together between 5-12... I think May to December.  Things will be slow at first, and you both have to forgive one another, but by December you will know whether or not you two are a full couple headed towards marriage.  I won't tell you whether or not you two will get married - that's up to you - but there is a real potential for that there, but you both have to work for it."  I am being brief here but Cookie just kept talking and talking with specificity about things that happened during relationship, things that were said, places we visited... it was the most profound reading I had.  Before the call ended Cookie's last words were, "Do not worry... she still loves you and she has come to understand and appreciate that more." 

Mattie
I spoke with Mattie last week and I was a bit... underwhelmed.  After seeing so many positive reviews, I expected to get blown out of the water.  Mattie kept asking me to validate her statements by saying, "Would you agree" or "Does that make sense?"  Mattie said with confidence that my ex would reach out to me "Over the next 3 weeks or 3 months" on April 22nd.  She also said that my ex would propose getting back together but not until May/June which she indicated as very important months of celebration - I am finishing my Masters this week (May) and my ex's birthday is next month in June.  Mattie said that my ex would reach out to me on a Monday (apparently she is good with days?) and would use her car as an excuse to call me.  She mentioned that California is relevant and I have an opportunity to travel but I have no connection there except for some family - I don't see any need for me to travel there except for perhaps a funeral, which has happened in the past.  Mattie seemed to indicate that I have gained the upper hand since the breakup and that my ex constantly worries that she is losing me, that she still loves me, and will reach out because she is afraid that she made the biggest mistake of her life.  Before the call ended, Mattie also described some stuff about the relationship I had with my mother which was accurate.  Mattie also said that my ex would have to convince me to "start over" because I am starting to move on with a degree of certainty. 

I don't know... I guess I am ranting.  It just feels that timelines keep getting pushed which is why I have stopped calling.  The only two readers who said "No reconciliation... the spark is gone... she doesn't love you any more" were Queen of Cups (who has been absolutely dead wrong for me in the past and her communication prediction was wrong here too - she said my ex would reach out) and Celeste on California Psychics.  Looking back, Celeste did say that there was an opportunity to rekindle but it would be a struggle... like walking across a bridge that collapses as I get halfway across.  Who knows?  Maybe Celeste is the only one right... but the rest of her reading didn't seem accurate. 

Thanks for listening to me.  I suppose I needed to release this.

Offline MidwesternSun

Re: Have these psychics been right for you?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2019, 03:53:28 AM »
I was hoping to get some feedback on others' experiences with these readers... apologies for the confusion.

josh34

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2019, 05:43:12 AM »
I would certainly trust mattie. This all seems REALLY good!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2019, 08:56:25 PM »
I have read with all the ones you have listed except for the 2 CP readers. and all those have been right for me 50% of the time except Hilary80. I've called them all twice because they were all right the first time, unfortunately the second time around only Cookie was right for me. hope this helps.

Hey guys, I'm officially done with psychics on keen, asknow, and California Psychics.

I have been getting readings fairly regularly since February when my ex-girlfriend left me.  But its depressing to see how many "reputable" psychics were wrong on timing.

Nearly everyone that I talked on Asknow said "Communication in March... back together by April."  Nope.  Nothing.  I truly thought Denny had something because he predicted a "22" and I received a letter from my ex on the 22nd of February.  Make no mistake, the letter wasn't a bridge to open communication but returning something I had asked for.  They all predicted reconciliation in the spring and most of them stated communication before the end of April, but that is just about all wrong.  Rika and Tara were both wrong on time frames though both said we would get back together - Tara did mention that I should reach out to my ex, but I don't know if I agree with that.  Tajah also predicted reconciliation but her timeline has passed. 

Going through my grief, I stumbled across this site and tried a few people on bitwine and keen. 

A few on Keen also said, "Communication in March-April... full couple by summer."  Well, still no communication and its April 30th.  Well, I suppose, there's still an hour left.  Hillary80 said that we would get back together but we would not start communicating until June. 

Bitwine
Things got a bit interesting here.  I spoke with Miss Ann and I truly felt that she described a number of things that were true about the situation and my ex.  She discussed a number of insecurities and discussions that were had between my ex and I.  Miss Ann also went so far as to say that we would get back together but didn't give a timeline citing that "Timelines are my mortal enemies... you'll have to wait a bit longer.  It will be a while."  I spoke with Miss Ann again about 30 days later, and although she didn't remember me at first she later recalled our prior conversation and once again predicted reconciliation but with no timelines.  She did have some specifics. 

Ari also predicted that my ex would return but no communication until closer to "within two months" on March 5th.  So I've no idea if she's including March in that two figure.  I guess she could mean April-May?

About mid-April Rachel Marie very confidently stated that my ex would come back but "It would take some time... and another 6-8 weeks until we start talking."  Rachel Marie was fairly correct about her timelines when she discussed our relationships, so there was at least some validity in that... or, very good guesses.  Rachel Marie also described some very brief past relationships that my ex had been in and was fairly accurate in her descriptions. 

Now, I'll discuss some of the, as they often called on these forums, "the heavy hitters." 

Kisha (Aries Intuition)
I spoke with Kisha the second week of April and she almost immediately described my ex's physical appearance (height, weight, hair color - these traits are not uncommon but she did go a few steps further).  Kisha also described when my ex started feeling hesitations about the relationship to the exact month - I can validate because my ex told me when we broke up.  Kisha also had a number of descriptions and statements that I could validate, and was impressed by.  However, Kisha did say "Your ex will resurface... she will return, but not until August.  By December, you will have both decided whether or not to continue but I feel there is a very real chance that you will elect to stay together.  You have staying power.  Your ex left out of a place of uncertainty... there is plenty of regret in her mind." 

Effie
Very accurately described the situation and described with specificity some of the things my ex told me and some of the behaviors my ex exhibited.  Not as specific as Cookie or Kisha, but did say my ex would come back but not until June/July and we would communicate for about two months prior. 

I spoke with Cookie near the beginning of April and I actually started trembling during this call.  She immediately identified three major areas of my life that have been bothering me... which, in hindsight are somewhat generic - I am sure everyone has their own share of problems in family, career, and relationships.  However, she stated with confidence when I started feeling doubts about the relationship (early stages of the relationship - I had doubts first) and then when my ex had doubts.  Cookie explained that these doubts were perfectly normal, but my ex acted on the fear because things were getting really serious.  Cookie also stated that I was the more affectionate one and my ex was not necessarily affectionate though I wished she was.  She got our breakup time frame down to a week.  She ended the call by saying "You will get back together between 5-12... I think May to December.  Things will be slow at first, and you both have to forgive one another, but by December you will know whether or not you two are a full couple headed towards marriage.  I won't tell you whether or not you two will get married - that's up to you - but there is a real potential for that there, but you both have to work for it."  I am being brief here but Cookie just kept talking and talking with specificity about things that happened during relationship, things that were said, places we visited... it was the most profound reading I had.  Before the call ended Cookie's last words were, "Do not worry... she still loves you and she has come to understand and appreciate that more." 

Mattie
I spoke with Mattie last week and I was a bit... underwhelmed.  After seeing so many positive reviews, I expected to get blown out of the water.  Mattie kept asking me to validate her statements by saying, "Would you agree" or "Does that make sense?"  Mattie said with confidence that my ex would reach out to me "Over the next 3 weeks or 3 months" on April 22nd.  She also said that my ex would propose getting back together but not until May/June which she indicated as very important months of celebration - I am finishing my Masters this week (May) and my ex's birthday is next month in June.  Mattie said that my ex would reach out to me on a Monday (apparently she is good with days?) and would use her car as an excuse to call me.  She mentioned that California is relevant and I have an opportunity to travel but I have no connection there except for some family - I don't see any need for me to travel there except for perhaps a funeral, which has happened in the past.  Mattie seemed to indicate that I have gained the upper hand since the breakup and that my ex constantly worries that she is losing me, that she still loves me, and will reach out because she is afraid that she made the biggest mistake of her life.  Before the call ended, Mattie also described some stuff about the relationship I had with my mother which was accurate.  Mattie also said that my ex would have to convince me to "start over" because I am starting to move on with a degree of certainty. 

I don't know... I guess I am ranting.  It just feels that timelines keep getting pushed which is why I have stopped calling.  The only two readers who said "No reconciliation... the spark is gone... she doesn't love you any more" were Queen of Cups (who has been absolutely dead wrong for me in the past and her communication prediction was wrong here too - she said my ex would reach out) and Celeste on California Psychics.  Looking back, Celeste did say that there was an opportunity to rekindle but it would be a struggle... like walking across a bridge that collapses as I get halfway across.  Who knows?  Maybe Celeste is the only one right... but the rest of her reading didn't seem accurate. 

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2019, 09:39:29 PM »
I have personally found QoC to be the most accurate!  Effie is AWESOME at details I think but Anne (QoC) is who I call if I want dead honest truth about what is in someones head and she is always right:).

Offline flora0250

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2019, 10:45:45 PM »
I have personally found QoC to be the most accurate!  Effie is AWESOME at details I think but Anne (QoC) is who I call if I want dead honest truth about what is in someones head and she is always right:).

I wish any of her predictions came true for me. None ever did. I’m talking short term ones. Over and over yes he’s thinking of you, he’s he’s going to get in touch with you... she seemed accurate with emotions and picking up things that seemed surely likely to me.... but I ended up heartbroken by her predictions unfortunately so don’t want to call her anymore. First she said one thing that made me hopeful and didn’t happen so I was heartbroken. Then she switched gears and gave me a negative prediction that broke my heart. So I ended up heartbroken either way and on top of it confused and worse off than before I called her. If her positive predictions didn’t happen I felt like okay well how can I believe the negative one either?

Just depressed me.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2019, 02:43:43 AM »
Only read with one on your list and that is, Kisha. Been reading with her since 2010 on and off. She's the most accurate for me out of them all with a 95% accuracy rate for me. It used to be 99% but what killed the rating was that no new guy appeared in the month predicted which was April and the other part is, her readings did a 180 flip. In June, July, August, September, and the first week of October, I was told one thing. Then, literally two weeks later, October 15th, November 21st, January something, February, and April.........her readings were opposite of what they were in the summer and early fall of alst year. That's actually never happened to me with her before since 2010 so I don't know what happened with that but it was a major disappointment for me.  HOWEVER, her polar opposite readings since mid October have all manifested other than this new guy that never did appear in April as predicted. That's all I have to add.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2019, 06:11:14 AM »
So since 2010 have u always read this frequently with her? I’ve always wondered how long one should
Wait between readings?

Only read with one on your list and that is, Kisha. Been reading with her since 2010 on and off. She's the most accurate for me out of them all with a 95% accuracy rate for me. It used to be 99% but what killed the rating was that no new guy appeared in the month predicted which was April and the other part is, her readings did a 180 flip. In June, July, August, September, and the first week of October, I was told one thing. Then, literally two weeks later, October 15th, November 21st, January something, February, and April.........her readings were opposite of what they were in the summer and early fall of alst year. That's actually never happened to me with her before since 2010 so I don't know what happened with that but it was a major disappointment for me.  HOWEVER, her polar opposite readings since mid October have all manifested other than this new guy that never did appear in April as predicted. That's all I have to add.

josh34

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2019, 11:00:35 PM »
Kisha started off what I consider accurate for me, but in the long run proved to be so inaccurate for me. Nothing she said came true and she was shown to be wrong over and over. Shes not very good for me (and had been wrong for many others too), but everyone connects differently. So I'd just be careful with her

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2019, 12:03:50 AM »
So since 2010 have u always read this frequently with her? I’ve always wondered how long one should
Wait between readings?

In 2010 I spoke with her just that once as she told me a relationship wouldn't last that I was in, which was something I didn't want to hear and also completely opposite of what all other psychics said (where were countless). She ended up being the only one right along with the reason she gave which was also accurate. I didn't call her again after that until I got involved with this current one back in 2014. I called her once every few months throughout the years. Even called her during the time my dad was dying in 2017 about that situation. She was right about everything always. But, for whatever reason, for the past year, although she's been right about most of the stuff, the readings just took a 180 turn and well, some big things didn't happen from the readings prior to the 180. I just don't understand but the only reason I called monthly in the beginning was because different random stuff kept happening. Typically, I'd say and she also says, don't call her more than once every few months UNLESS something changes or predictions pass. Even then, no more than once a month. I'll most likely call her again because I like her and she's very ethical but it just won't be more than 2 to 4 times a year.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2019, 12:05:25 AM »
Kisha started off what I consider accurate for me, but in the long run proved to be so inaccurate for me. Nothing she said came true and she was shown to be wrong over and over. Shes not very good for me (and had been wrong for many others too), but everyone connects differently. So I'd just be careful with her

OP: Mattie underwhelmed me.
Josh: OMG, Mattie is the second coming of Christ.
Op: Kisha gave multiple descriptions and feelings and things I can validate.
Josh: No. she’s awful. This is my 800000 post to say the same thing. I can’t argue with Psychic Chrissy anymore so I have to bash Kisha every post from here on out.

We get it. Kisha doesn’t work for you. Cool. To encourage someone to read with someone that underwhelmed them because of YOUR personal experience is ridiculous.

QOC doesn’t connect to me well and is talked about on here daily. I never use MY personal experience to invalidate others positive experiences though.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 12:10:54 AM by Calleronhiatus »

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2019, 12:09:16 AM »

Bitwine

Kisha (Aries Intuition)

Effie

Mattie

Mattie said he would reach out in 3 weeks or 3 months on April 22nd and propose getting back together by June? July 22nd would make 3 months. The vague 3 followed by specific months that don’t match up is questionable.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2019, 01:35:47 AM »

OP: Mattie underwhelmed me.
Josh: OMG, Mattie is the second coming of Christ.
Op: Kisha gave multiple descriptions and feelings and things I can validate.
Josh: No. she’s awful. This is my 800000 post to say the same thing. I can’t argue with Psychic Chrissy anymore so I have to bash Kisha every post from here on out.

We get it. Kisha doesn’t work for you. Cool. To encourage someone to read with someone that underwhelmed them because of YOUR personal experience is ridiculous.

QOC doesn’t connect to me well and is talked about on here daily. I never use MY personal experience to invalidate others positive experiences though.

Drop the attitude. Just saying Kisha's known to be very 50/50-mixed among almost everyone here. And Mattie's accuracy is known to be fucking high among almost everyone here. I'm not saying this without reason. Drop the attitude.

@Marciamia, Seriously? Don't butt in just to be rude. As someone else here said before, "excuse me, but the bitch is rude". Get the fuck off. You're such a childish and immatue instigator. You always post "PREACH!!" with a shit ton of emojis to instigate, (we've all seen it a lot) and for the sole purpose of being an asshole. Stop being such a fucking dick, and stop trying to start arguments you immature fuck. Also, it's no wonder readers won't read with you because you're such a bitch to them, insulting them. And then you try and whine and say they are not reading for you "because they were wrong" and completely tried to hide the shit you pulled. Well maybe they'd get predictions down for you if you weren't... such... a rude and childish... bitch. Grow the fuck up and mind your own business. Thanks.

To everyone else I'm sorry for my bad mood. It's just not the time for these kind of immature comments toward me.

I actually 100% agree with Calleronhiatus.... YOU’RE the one always sticking your nose into EVERY LITTLE FUCKING THING when the shit has NOTHING to do you, then you try to gain sympathy from these other naive members because you put everyone who calls you out on your shit down, when in reality, you act like a fucking dictator. It’s a psychic review forum. WE ARE ALL ENTITLED TO WRITE WHATEVER WE WANT ABOUT ANY PSYCHIC WITHOUT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT “KING JOSH” TRYING TO BASH US. Seriously, you need help. The girl who’s been dragging you on for her last 3+ years does NOT want you.

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2019, 01:54:53 AM »
Thanks for hijacking my thread guys... :( 

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2019, 02:08:15 AM »
I don't want to make you disappointed MidwesternSun but I read with all of psychics in your list during last 14 months, each one multiple times. They all said my POI will come back and gave me timeframe. All time frame passed, they kept pushing out but nothing came to pass until NOW. I spent over $5K or more on these readings but even one small prediction did not happen. Hope you experience something different. Keep us posted.

anything