Author Topic: How do the 'right' cards get picked every single time?  (Read 1772 times)

josh34

How do the 'right' cards get picked every single time?
« on: April 29, 2019, 08:29:25 PM »
I have a few accurate tarot readers in my corner, and I've compared results with others. I know they don't take notes, but with one, specifically, they get the same 'things' each time I read with them, even if it's months later. And they're usually impromptu reads as well, so they don't have time to prep, or time to take notes (and I know they don't take notes), as questions are being asked left and right.

So I'm convinced that somehow good tarot readers can pick up the same 'number', each time one reads with them (ie 6 = June for a specific event), or even the same or similar sets of cards, which indicate the 'same event', so they're accurate.

How do they do this? You would think the cards would be entirely chance, right? So how are they getting the same specific time frames and outcomes and events happening each and every time? I've seen their predictions come through time and time again so they're clearly more than just a 'card reader', but how do they get the "right cards", with the right outcomes, each time, when it logically should be considered chance? I've been wondering this.

Somehow they're right, and it works, but I just can't see 'how' it works and am very curious to understand. Perhaps it has to do with using their intuition as to when to "pick" the cards after shuffling the deck? It's strange but it's real. I just don't see how it's done.

Offline username1111

Re: How do the 'right' cards get picked every single time?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2019, 09:48:08 PM »
Hi Josh,

I started to read cards, all sort of them... about 4 years ago. I am a skeptical person and a software engineer. For nearly 6 months I logged absolutely all the cards I drew and I can tell you, the cards I would pick for repeated questions always defeated chances / probability. How does this happens... no clue at all. But as a fact, it does happen... and it isnt logical or 50/50 chances at all.
Nowadays I read with several variations of the Rider Waite and the numbers of times where I get a card clarified by the same card from a different deck is just uncanny. In a recent reading, I used 3 decks: 1 major cards only for the main theme around the question, then 9 cards with central one as the core message... I read with reversals so that multiply the chances by 2.
here is what I got:
deck 1: death card upright (out of 44 because of reversal)
deck 2: core message card - death card upright (out of 156 because of reversals)
then I clarified the death card by guess what... the death card upright on deck 3.

probability: 1 / 1,022,112

Yo hello tarot. :)

I have a few accurate tarot readers in my corner, and I've compared results with others. I know they don't take notes, but with one, specifically, they get the same 'things' each time I read with them, even if it's months later. And they're usually impromptu reads as well, so they don't have time to prep, or time to take notes (and I know they don't take notes), as questions are being asked left and right.

So I'm convinced that somehow good tarot readers can pick up the same 'number', each time one reads with them (ie 6 = June for a specific event), or even the same or similar sets of cards, which indicate the 'same event', so they're accurate.

How do they do this? You would think the cards would be entirely chance, right? So how are they getting the same specific time frames and outcomes and events happening each and every time? I've seen their predictions come through time and time again so they're clearly more than just a 'card reader', but how do they get the "right cards", with the right outcomes, each time, when it logically should be considered chance? I've been wondering this.

Somehow they're right, and it works, but I just can't see 'how' it works and am very curious to understand. Perhaps it has to do with using their intuition as to when to "pick" the cards after shuffling the deck? It's strange but it's real. I just don't see how it's done.

josh34

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2019, 10:01:46 PM »
Hi Josh,

I started to read cards, all sort of them... about 4 years ago. I am a skeptical person and a software engineer. For nearly 6 months I logged absolutely all the cards I drew and I can tell you, the cards I would pick for repeated questions always defeated chances / probability. How does this happens... no clue at all. But as a fact, it does happen... and it isnt logical or 50/50 chances at all.
Nowadays I read with several variations of the Rider Waite and the numbers of times where I get a card clarified by the same card from a different deck is just uncanny. In a recent reading, I used 3 decks: 1 major cards only for the main theme around the question, then 9 cards with central one as the core message... I read with reversals so that multiply the chances by 2.
here is what I got:
deck 1: death card upright (out of 44 because of reversal)
deck 2: core message card - death card upright (out of 156 because of reversals)
then I clarified the death card by guess what... the death card upright on deck 3.

probability: 1 / 1,022,112

Yo hello tarot. :)

I just find it so unusual! Like, it's real, and it works, and I've seen specific days be predicted by tarot readers for something very specific to happen, and they get either that same set of cards each time, (like when I ask a question about a POI, they ALWAYS draw the lovers card, or if I ask about travel, they always get the world card) or a similar set that effectively gives the same prediction, and then it absolutely comes to pass on that specific day! Of course the skeptical side of me tries and figures this out and tries to see it as a coincidence, but when it happens over and over and over again, and the reader picks up NOT ONLY the same exact time frames,but also the exact event and how it will go, after months of not reading with them, that is just insane to me. And then it happens on that exact date, exactly how they predicted!

A large part of me wants to figure out HOW this is done, but I KNOW it's real and I know it's legitimate because it comes to pass each time, with the exact time frame, and the predictions are usually FAR too specific to be taken as broad. And no matter how "out there" the predictions seems to be, they happen! And it's not just predictions! It also happens when I ask what's going on, and they'll describe in detail, from the cards, and they're always right! Not just "they're fighting", but like, "They're fighting over money, there are two kids involved, the other person is angry about a younger girl with red hair who enjoys playing with dominoes"... Obviously I took that example in a comical direction, but that's the kind of thing! They're always right! I just don't understand HOW they can be when it's based on "chance". Maybe they shuffle the cards and their intuition "tells them" when to stop? It's GOT to be something like that. They're obviously more than just "card readers", but there has got to be some "feeling" or something that effectively says, "stop shuffling, draw the cards", right? Maybe that's it?

It just feels SO illogical to me and I am almost dying to figure this out, but despite any illogical thing about it, it's always right, and they pull insane specifics, specific timeframes and events that come to pass.It's so odd. I can't just sit here and be like, "Well, it works. So it works. I dont have to understand how". Because there's a big part of who I am that needs to know the reasons behind everything.

It's so unusual! Thank you for the reply (:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 10:07:31 PM by josh34 »

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2019, 10:12:06 AM »
From my experience getting and giving readings, if you or tarot readers keep getting the same or similar cards and outcomes that come to pass, it's not only attributed to the talent of the reader but on the karmic and set energies that define your future--in other words, if something is set in stone, the cards will simply reflect that and you will keep getting the same card or cards no matter how many times you or other readers you consult ask the question.

Cards, especially those or major arcana are great at picking up karmic patterns and things set in stone and the reader's talent may affect their interpretation for sure but again if they all share common cards and outcomes, the cards are definitely trying to send you a strong karmic message that you can't avoid. They are not coming "by chance" or randomly--this random card picking happens only if some things are not set it stone and for smaller or fluid stuff, hence the confusion and why many of us get different cards and answers from different readers regarding the same thing.

I don't know what exactly leads psychics to pick the same cards for things that are karmic but my theory is that they manage to connect with your higher self or spirit guides through the cards, who are two things that simply know what's in store for you.

Hope this is clear...

anything