Author Topic: Reading tarot  (Read 1723 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Reading tarot
« on: April 29, 2019, 07:24:16 PM »
Is it possible that if you asked the cards a question for someone else the cards can tell you what you need to know and not necessarily answer the question you are asking?

Offline journalmuse

Re: Reading tarot
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2019, 07:52:40 PM »
I don't read tarot so I can't say about that, but it's definitely true with Oracle cards.

Offline username1111

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2019, 10:14:30 PM »
I don't read tarot so I can't say about that, but it's definitely true with Oracle cards.

Yes, I had that happened a few times that the cards decided to talk about "something/someone else" - try using clarifiers when in doubt, and keep clarifying.
also sometimes the more you clarify, the more confusing it gets... Well, some questions we cant seem to be able to get answers for many reasons :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2019, 11:28:30 PM »
Is it possible that if you asked the cards a question for someone else the cards can tell you what you need to know and not necessarily answer the question you are asking?

Yes it can happen. It's also possible that the reading answers both their question and what you need to know from two different angles.

Very often the cards will keep answering the thing I am concentrating on most even when I try to switch to a different topic. My exerience is they will answer whatever you have your attention focused on most, regardless of what question you ask.

Still Tired, do you use specific spreads for different situations or do you have a preferred "go to" spread you recommend? I'm new to this. For the most part I just use a 3 card past/present/future unless I want a lot of detail, then I use a Celtic cross.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2019, 12:16:32 AM »
The cards will always tell you the answer you ask, they can additionally tell you what you need to know as well. In some situations the outcome may have not been determined, or you're simply not meant to know, as it may be part of your life lesson.  The thing here is that some people have great shields, and you may not get the answer if that person doesn't want you know. This is the thing with third party reads, you only get the answer their spiritual energy wants you to know.