Author Topic: Best Empath  (Read 9047 times)

Offline fefe

Re: Best Empath
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2019, 03:22:50 AM »
Has Karen Jo been good for anyone on predictions? I have a reading coming up with her. Should I do a general reading on what my ex if feeling about us?

Offline lp1111

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2019, 03:32:22 AM »
Has Karen Jo been good for anyone on predictions? I have a reading coming up with her. Should I do a general reading on what my ex if feeling about us?

I had a reading with her based on good reviews here. She didn’t really give much prediction, but she told me we were twin flames and had the strongest connection but he was scared of commitment and settling down... three days later he officially started dating this super young girl. So idk what to think of her.

I asked about this guy’s feelings directly. I am not entirely sure if that is the best approach or not because I don’t have much experience with her.

Offline fefe

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2019, 03:36:46 AM »
Awww man. I have a reading with her tomorrow and I don’t know how to feel now. Lol. We’re you able to confirm anything she said about his feelings other than the commitment issues? Most of our ex’s have commitment issues. Lmao

Offline lp1111

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2019, 03:41:58 AM »
Lol sorry!! It might not be fake 🤷🏽‍♀️ I couldn’t confirm anything though, unfortunately. She said he will always come back to me no matter what and at this point he’s dating someone else and seems happy, so I’ve chosen to believe she embellished. She did say something about 3 seemed significant, and we had been out of touch for three months at that point. This was only a month ago, so I guess you never know.

Offline fefe

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2019, 03:46:52 AM »
Did she bring up the fact that he is dating someone new or you had to give that information? In which I don’t even know if that matters either because they all seem to be able to pick up on a third party so we’ll. Lol. But I’ve already spent money on the reading so I guess I can only hope for the best and that she connects. It’s not like I can get the money back now anyway. I don’t even dispute or ask for refunds because it’s clear that I’m taking a risk anytime I purchase a reading. 🤣

Offline lp1111

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2019, 03:53:10 AM »
Lol yeah and I’m not saying it was bad or fake. I really have no clue! She didn’t say he was dating someone else, and at that time I didn’t know yet. She did mention he didn’t seem to want to give up other women or his freedom, which insinuates he was dating others, but he did commit to this other girl so I don’t know how to feel about it. Maybe it’s a more casual relationship? No telling.