Author Topic: Best Empath  (Read 9000 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Best Empath
« on: April 29, 2019, 03:24:37 PM »
I hope you guys don't mind if we do a thread specifically to list who on Bitwine we find as a reliable empath.  Since we know a lot aren't great at predictions is there ones you feel are accurate at picking up POI current thoughts and feelings?

Offline journalmuse

Re: Best Empath
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2019, 03:28:23 PM »
I hope you guys don't mind if we do a thread specifically to list who on Bitwine we find as a reliable empath.  Since we know a lot aren't great at predictions is there ones you feel are accurate at picking up POI current thoughts and feelings?

Karenjo is a great empath, she's on Bitwine but it's more cost-effective to read through her personal site healingtheworld.net

Brilliance In Sight is also a very good empath, she's pricey though. https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/60591-brilliance_in_sight

Offline happyk

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2019, 03:57:51 PM »
I like Diana Shoshone and CindyS but they're polar opposites. Diana is nicer and she'll go over time very kind. Cindy, I've talked to her because of her abilities but she's very judgementallike as a person I do not like her at all but I've talked to her at desperate times.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2019, 03:58:55 PM »
Was CindyS accurate for you on outcome happy?  Just curious, I tried her a long time ago, and she seemed real but I agree, something off putting about her personality.

Offline happyk

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2019, 04:20:32 PM »
Was CindyS accurate for you on outcome happy?  Just curious, I tried her a long time ago, and she seemed real but I agree, something off putting about her personality.

She said that it wouldn't work out between my ex POI and I and she was right. Diana was right too. Both of them have told me that I'll hear from my current one but it hasn't happened yet. But I believe both of them are legit. Few months ago when I called Cindy she was a big bitch.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2019, 04:04:49 AM »

Karenjo is a great empath, she's on Bitwine but it's more cost-effective to read through her personal site healingtheworld.net

Brilliance In Sight is also a very good empath, she's pricey though. https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/60591-brilliance_in_sight

I’m so drawn to Karen! I have no idea why lol. I’m booking a reading with her.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2019, 09:06:10 PM »

I just read with her and I loved it. can you tell me about your experience pls, pm me if you want. thanks

Offline happyk

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2019, 10:06:17 PM »

I just read with her and I loved it. can you tell me about your experience pls, pm me if you want. thanks

Who did you read with wishes? Brilliance in sight?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2019, 01:01:56 AM »

Karen jo. The most in-depth reading ever. Have u tried her?

Who did you read with wishes? Brilliance in sight?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2019, 01:05:56 AM »
Can you put the link for her here.  I did a search but came up empty.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2019, 01:16:57 AM »
https://healingtheworld.net

She is on bitwine too but rarely on there

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2019, 03:03:45 AM »
I've read with all 3.  Angel Reading picked up details of certain things that validated that she was connected but her prediction of contact did not happen.  Ari... i don't know what to make of her.  Her predictions did not pass and the fact that she said i needed to play hard to get with my poi is dead wrong.  At the point of the relationship that would just get us no where but running in circles.  I tried Angel Mystress 2x and predictions never happened.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2019, 04:15:53 AM »
KnowingAngel gets my vote. She's amazing and for me she's been great with predictions based on the energy.  She doesn't just see the now, she she's the pattern. She'll tell you first they're gonna feel this and then after some time they're gonna be feeling this, and then they'll probably do this. Now I know sometimes people do NOT act on what they're feeling, but she'll pick up those hesitation energies as well. She sees colors and symbols and hears words and they all represent the energy/emotions. I love her. In fact, if I had to pick just one reader from Bitwine I'd use her. She is good!

Offline Marimoyy

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2019, 05:23:18 AM »
Nobody like Dino? Lol
I think his pretty good

Offline fefe

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2019, 03:20:41 AM »
I had a reading with Dino but I don’t know how good he is with timing. I think one of his predictions for three weeks is about to pass without happening. Who has had hits with his predictions?

anything