Author Topic: Horary Astrology  (Read 1816 times)

Offline Gemini38

Horary Astrology
« on: April 28, 2019, 07:01:11 AM »
Hello I’m trying to research horary astrology. Something has perked my interest and I seen that it cost over $60 for 1 question. That is crazy if you ask me. But why is it that much money for 1 question?

candiednut

Re: Horary Astrology
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2019, 03:32:02 PM »
I am interested in it myself...from what I've read it seems really accurate. Its expensive because I think the reader needs to spend a lot of time analyzing the chart...even for one question there are so many elements to it. Unlike the tarot you just tune in and draw a card (takes 10 sec).

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2019, 03:51:04 PM »
Have you found anybody who does it? I normally wouldn’t spend this much money for astrology, but I’m definitely interested in seeing how accurate it is.

Offline happyk

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2019, 06:40:54 PM »
Yes, like Candie said, it is like reading someone's birth chart. You literally create a chart of that immediate time as if a child were born then and we're drawing their birth chart. It's also called prasna reading, prasna meaning question. Here is the website of someone I know who does it. I've never paid for just one question reading but he has read birth chart for me and came highly recommended from a famous astrologer who charges $250 for a chart reading. I told him I couldn't pay that much and recommended him to me. I paid really little money for almost a 2 hour session. I say email him or leave him a message. And lemme know how that goes!

http://www.shukrasastrology.com/

candiednut

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2019, 07:25:18 PM »
happy, was this guy right for you with anything?

Offline happyk

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2019, 07:52:56 PM »
happy, was this guy right for you with anything?

Hi Candie. Astrology is a little different than psychic readings in my opinion. Having said that, he's been quite accurate for me. He nailed the date of my car purchase back in 2015. I can't promise you'll have the same exact experience with him but anyone who has read with him has been happy. I don't expect exact dates and a very black and white yes/no from astrology. I'd try help you myself for free but idk shit about horary.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2019, 09:42:52 PM »
Hello I’m trying to research horary astrology. Something has perked my interest and I seen that it cost over $60 for 1 question. That is crazy if you ask me. But why is it that much money for 1 question?

Hmmm. This sounds interesting. I know astrology charts are extensive and time consuming, but $60 for 1 question does feel extreme.