Author Topic: Tarot can change day to day so is it reliable?  (Read 1338 times)

Offline Chelle9054

Tarot can change day to day so is it reliable?
« on: April 27, 2019, 08:12:41 PM »
Hi,
 A Few years ago when I was just getting started on this eye-opening, but awful journey, I had a tarot reading on ask now. And this person told me some amazing things that were coming up for myself and a person of interest. I was so happy. When I called back a week later because I had a new question, but I asked some of the same questions, the entire reading had changed, and she had told me that nothing would stay the same that the energy can change daily. And I’ve always wondered throughout my own journey, why I would keep going back to a Tarot card reader, if the energy could potentially change day to day and the reading could change day today.
How do the rest of you feel about this?

I got a reading recently when I was in a low place and Worrying about if I would communicate with my person of interest. And the reader, who specialty was reading the cards, picked up on what I believe was every single negative and scary emotion that I had! The reading was negative.And I always wondered had I been in a better frame of mind if my reading would have been different? I hung up and felt worse and it Perpetuated a binge, until I got a reading that made me feel better. And I realized how awful the cycle can be.

Thoughts?

Offline bstalling

Re: Tarot can change day to day so is it reliable?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2019, 11:16:47 PM »
It lies with the skill of the tarot reader. This matters a lot! I've had skilled tarot readers that can zero in no matter how many times I read with them, then I had readers that would stay on topic, but be seeing things down the line and not realize it. Some are not psychic and are just good with the cards, others need to use their psychic abilities along with it.

Energy dosent change daily, the days change and life develops in all areas. Life isn't some random collection of events the way retard readers make it seem.

anything