Author Topic: New POI Predictions - Who got it right?  (Read 4040 times)

Offline Sparkle002

New POI Predictions - Who got it right?
« on: April 26, 2019, 04:07:47 PM »
I didnt know if there was a topic already created on this, but I was curious - who correctly predicted a new POI for you?

For me recently, Delores (CP) predicted this new guy that I met within the last week. What I realized, she predicted him from last December (2018). She specifically said this guy is “From another culture, he is not white but has another language as a first language”.

Sure enough this guy is East Indian! My jaw dropped when I went back to listen to the reading!!

So the following readers have correctly predicted new guys for me over the past few years:

Yona, Indio (I know I know, but she was correct lol), Venus, Sherrylynn, Delores, and Cookie. This includes my POI or other guys that I have randomly dated.

(Kisha has never picked up a “new” guy for me interestingly enough in the times I’ve read with her.)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 04:22:29 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline britbrat

Re: New POI Predictions - Who got it right?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2019, 04:16:04 PM »
Cookie, Leanne, and Micah predicted my current bf. NorthstarJulie, Christine Lynn, Kisha, and carmellady64 (64 or 63) predicted my now ex-husband.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2019, 04:19:56 PM »
Cookie, Leanne, and Micah predicted my current bf. NorthstarJulie, Christine Lynn, Kisha, and carmellady64 (64 or 63) predicted my now ex-husband.

WOW!

Offline happyk

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2019, 06:10:20 PM »
Miss Ann, Sofia Spirit and Effiek picked up on this new guy who's now my POI but they were still pretty vague. Sofia Spirit was the only guy which picked that he'd be Asian.

Julia Caliope though nailed this guy. She was 100% in describing him physically, absolutely correct in saying that his dad was out of the picture and he is a mama's boy and that we'd go on walks at night and we did that all the time in all the cities around here. Once we energy went on a walk at 2 am So, she was dead on and I'm her fan. However, not everything she's said have come to pass after that. However, she clowned all the other psychics for me.

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2019, 11:24:21 PM »
Leanne specifically predicted the guy I just dated for 6 months. She even predicted his name (off by one letter). She also said it wouldn't work and I would decide to move on and think it is a shame because he's great in so many ways but not so in others. This reading was a reading about another guy I was kind of talking to at the time. But she just kept saying (insert name)  of new guy keeps coming up. She didn't know that the name was the guy she was describing I would meet, (I also met him like 2 weeks later so it was very near future). I honestly forgot about the reading and everything until stuff started going bad. But yeah, leanne is the only one for me. I have also pretty much stopped talking to psychics besides her. I know people say she is negative, but I appreciate that every time I have asked her about someone, she has been right, but also always seems to see something better coming for me.

I purposely didn't ask her about this last guy because I very much doubted he was the one. But i wanted to enjoy while I could... LOL.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2019, 04:01:01 AM »
Leanne specifically predicted the guy I just dated for 6 months. She even predicted his name (off by one letter). She also said it wouldn't work and I would decide to move on and think it is a shame because he's great in so many ways but not so in others. This reading was a reading about another guy I was kind of talking to at the time. But she just kept saying (insert name)  of new guy keeps coming up. She didn't know that the name was the guy she was describing I would meet, (I also met him like 2 weeks later so it was very near future). I honestly forgot about the reading and everything until stuff started going bad. But yeah, leanne is the only one for me. I have also pretty much stopped talking to psychics besides her. I know people say she is negative, but I appreciate that every time I have asked her about someone, she has been right, but also always seems to see something better coming for me.

I purposely didn't ask her about this last guy because I very much doubted he was the one. But i wanted to enjoy while I could... LOL.

Leanne maramar? Or something like that? I’ve spoken with her before on another site. She told me that me that I would always be in the picture but not seeing me committed with this person cus they’re  not ready to settle down. *sighs*

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2019, 06:25:45 AM »

Leanne maramar? Or something like that? I’ve spoken with her before on another site. She told me that me that I would always be in the picture but not seeing me committed with this person cus they’re  not ready to settle down. *sighs*

leanne halyburton. she has a thread on the forum.

Lovefash67

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2019, 06:11:39 PM »

Hey!!! Did she make this prediction in a 10 prediction reading? or did you ask her if you will get a new bf directly as a question?

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2019, 08:20:13 PM »

Hey!!! Did she make this prediction in a 10 prediction reading? or did you ask her if you will get a new bf directly as a question?

It was a one question reading about a different guy I was talking to. She also predicted a relationship around that time (end of 2018) that would be healthy and great in my jan 2018 10 prediction reading. . Subsequent reads it got more specific and negative and of course now it is over after 6 months. People say not to ask her specific questions but she is the only one who has been accurate about people for me. Everyone else is just so general and blah. If I want some insight or what to expect I talk to her.

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2019, 08:41:11 PM »
Once I met that I guy I had no readings whatsoever, however I am regretting not specifically asking Leanne about him because I would probably be a lot less heartbroken at the moment or maybe could have dealt with issues sooner. Idk I don’t want to invade anyone’s privacy or know the future but damn could I have avoided a mess and maybe not have wasted my time. Not that he’s a bad guy in any way, but definitely a charmer with a lot of deep down issues.

Really don’t understand men who treat you amazing before they really know you to then get to know you and be like just kidding I have too many issues to be in a relationship bye! Just blah. Sorry for the rant on this thread. Lol. Long story short Leanne predicted him. In multiple readings.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2019, 12:40:11 PM »
A few years ago, Kisha predicted a new guy that I ended up meeting and dating for a few months - her timing was a few months off regarding when he would be in my life, but she got the physical description right. 

Leanne predicted the same guy - at the time of the reading she thought I probably already knew him although she did say that if she misinterpreted that part then he would be someone important in the future - I met him around 4 months later.  She got both the physical description and overall dynamic of the relationship right.

Yona predicted me meeting and developing a relationship with my current POI, even noting his eye color, which was specific and unique (light brown).

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2019, 04:18:33 PM »
About 3 readers predicted someone I would like and be interested in in July . I’m not sure if I met him or not because I don’t like anyone lol but there is a guy I did start seeing this month that I’ve been getting cozy with . I don’t like him in that way though

anything