Author Topic: Lilly Love Advisor  (Read 1568 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Lilly Love Advisor
« on: July 05, 2019, 01:35:29 PM »
Has anyone read with her? I had the wackiest experience and curious to see what anyone thinks of her.  I should probably put this under the vent but since she is on Bitwine i am posting it here.

https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/users/415543-lillyloveadviser

Offline Ninacy

Re: Lilly Love Advisor
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2019, 05:02:00 PM »
Some of her negative feedback is really funny and enlightening:

"Really fuzzy reading, didn't take long before I noticed that this was another one that didn't tell me anything real - some sentences were copy pasted from a different reader's reading I have had with the exact same words. She cheated me for another 10 dollars to give me absolutely no relevant info to me. When I said that's enough, I'm leaving now - she just kept on and on and on, and changing everything to be sugarcoated... lastly I stopped reading what she wrote as I just got frustrated for trying to keep up. She just said to relax. Doesn't listen to her client. This is my honest opinion."

"Holy shit! This was bad! Terrible! She wouldn't answer my questions and kept beating around the bush and changing the subject. Inaccurate in things she is saying. First she says the girl i like doesn't have a boyfriend and has feelings for me and later in the reading lilly says she does have a boyfriend. Its all over the place. You will waste your money here. She is not legit."

"Holy shit! This was bad! Terrible! She wouldn't answer my questions and kept beating around the bush and changing the subject. Inaccurate in things she is saying. First she says the girl i like doesn't have a boyfriend and has feelings for me and later in the reading lilly says she does have a boyfriend. Its all over the place. You will waste your money here. She is not legit."

"This person is a fake. Sadly I put alot of effort and time in this person..hoping to get real answers. She gave me nothing. Alot of generic. Vague info. Repeated herself 20 times..u wait 25 days ... U wait 25 days..u wait 25 days..this advisor was not detailed...it was like i had pull info from her..she wasn't very forth coming..it seemed like she didn't want to tell me anything!!! What made me sad..she talked down to me like my religious and cultural beliefs was nothing...like so what!?!?! Wow...I am so disappointed. She talked in circles..made no sense. Peera don't waste time..money or effort on this person. Save it for someone who CAN and WILL."

Personally, if I see at least 5 feedbacks like these indicating she is fraud that uses vague scripted lines or beats around the bush, I would stay away. End of the story. She doesn't seem reliable ...

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2019, 08:25:56 PM »
Well lets just say she was asian one day and now she is a different ethnicity all together. 🤔  shows how much of scam they on there.

Offline persephone

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2019, 09:13:07 PM »
So that Africa American woman that is in the picture speaks English,Urdu and Punjabi???

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2019, 01:53:34 PM »
So that Africa American woman that is in the picture speaks English,Urdu and Punjabi???

African American ? The picture has an Indian woman today lol

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2019, 02:58:49 PM »
Yes funny how often she changes. Smh

anything