Author Topic: Zella Tarot  (Read 2323 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Zella Tarot
« on: April 26, 2019, 04:02:33 PM »
https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/420692-zellaintuitivetarot?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

Anyone try her?

Offline happyk

Re: Zella Tarot
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2019, 06:00:22 PM »
Just a couple of days before I got dumped, she read for me and told me great things were coming, we were going to be together and he likes me a lot. However, not just her but even a lot of other readers couldn't see it coming. I told her about what happened and she apologized and refunded me right away, which has never happened to me before. Other readers tried telling me that he would come back (he's been gone for over 2 and a half months so you can guess lol), but Zella didn't make any excuses, although she was surprised. She was very nice and kind, so I would give her that and I could've been an exception.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2019, 07:18:12 PM »
Just a couple of days before I got dumped, she read for me and told me great things were coming, we were going to be together and he likes me a lot. However, not just her but even a lot of other readers couldn't see it coming. I told her about what happened and she apologized and refunded me right away, which has never happened to me before. Other readers tried telling me that he would come back (he's been gone for over 2 and a half months so you can guess lol), but Zella didn't make any excuses, although she was surprised. She was very nice and kind, so I would give her that and I could've been an exception.

Thank you for sharing Happyk.  I figured I'd ask since her reviews seem positive and her rate for half hour a good deal.

Offline happyk

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2019, 07:23:17 PM »

Thank you for sharing Happyk.  I figured I'd ask since her reviews seem positive and her rate for half hour a good deal.

Oh and Love, I just copied and pasted that comment from the forum somewhere so it's not only two and a half months, it's been over 4 months now 😃

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2019, 08:44:28 PM »
Any updates on her?

anything