Author Topic: My story: contact prediction  (Read 17611 times)

stargazer

Re: My story: contact prediction
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2017, 05:06:07 PM »
I've noticed A LOT of readers tend to make predictions based on my fears. Like there was a time I thought there was a third party and a lot of them would pick up on that. Then when I thought he had career issues, a lot of people started to pick that up...
i've experienced this too. then i end up binge calling lol.... now i am hesitant to try readers i haven't read with before.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2017, 07:55:45 PM »
I found Angelic Dreams tends to read your own fears...I'm not saying she's not good, but two times I read with her and was fearing something, she picked up on it and projected it onto the other person in the reading..I do think she can be biased on her own beliefs.  She also changed her reading in the matter of two days with me once, to like something completely opposite to what she had said a few days prior....and she just said it was based on current events.

Not saying she doesn't have an ability, I do like her, but I found that off putting.  So she's a once or twice reader for me.
I found her to change her reading within the reading.  AstroSarah did the same thing to me.  I felt Angelic Dream to be biased in her opinion, but she is nice and tries to be empowering, which is a good thing.  Queen of Cups18 is awesome - she has been accurate 99% about work stuff and men maybe 80%, but she does tend to give her own opinion A LOT.

Offline K88

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2019, 10:55:48 PM »
I've made a list of the readers I took notes with and can recall the readings. Everyone said my POI would be back except:

Scott Angel: he tells everyone that(?) lol
O'Valley: She was extremely crude and negative and didn't see us having contact again. I remember being very upset after speaking with her. So if there's anyone else who felt the same way after speaking with her- she was wrong for me!!!
Spiritualist Reader/Cookie: Dead on about past. Confuses some past details with present. In first reading she saw contact in 2-4months which didn't happen at that time and in second reading she didn't see reconnection at all.

Those who said yes:
Divine Light Readings with Val: timeframes kept changing
Astrosarah- I don't know if she just says yes to everyone about reconnection because her mini predictions + time frames did not pan out.
Triple Moon Goddess, Marie Anna-
Both saw a reconnection but couldn't give time frames and said it will be a long and slow process towards a long term future with him.
Celtic Moon- saw a new beginning with him IF I chose to take back/no time frames.
Lisa Dianne- first reading with her she said something that blew me away but after that was all downhill and her timeframes suck.
Temple of Athene
Cali Rose
Moon Advisor
BodyMindSpirit
Destiny UK
Kimberly- sometimes she would pick up random things that were accurate
Angelic Visions- wrong timeframes but very realistic and accurate on details
Judi- I cannot verify what she has said about feelings as yet.
Lady P- never gave a time frame but saw him trying to woo me and me needing to play hard to get so he doesn't take me for granted. She said exactly the same thing in both my readings with her that were months apart.
QOC18- In my first call with her she also said I needed to set the tone/play hard to get in order to make it work. Saw reconnection in a month from when we spoke which didn't happen. Second call she again saw reconnection in a month which didn't happen again lol and this time she said she felt big picture I would get sick of the situation and let it go myself.

"Yes" readers for big picture:
Diane731
Angelic Dream

Yes readers but I think they give the same generic reading to everyone/ I don't trust them:
Dorajacina
Faery Lady (I think she's a fraud I've already mentioned why in her thread)
Lady Esmerelda
Lady Jenna- I already said in her thread I was underwhelmed and felt she made zero effort + wrong time frames
Suecreate- I think she gives more advice and when she couldn't pick up on some huge details, I mentioned it to her and she said "you didn't ask me about that so I didn't focus on it" :-/
Sweet Psychic
Melody Marie
Tina Bliss
Mystic Wave

I don't have a Keen account anymore and don't plan to reopen it. I'm living my life and focusing on me and if there's anything I can say from my experience it's- let go and if someone wants to be with you they find you from the gates of hell if they have to!!

Hello, did your POI ever reconnect with you?

Offline Loadsofswords12

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2019, 09:27:13 AM »
Hilary80 has also been accurate for me both in timing and over all outcome.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2019, 09:51:07 AM »
Hilary80 has also been accurate for me both in timing and over all outcome.

Hilary’s timeframes keep getting pushed back for me. I know he will reach out at some point, so eventually she will probably be correct 🙄