Author Topic: Rusty is amazing  (Read 85503 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Rusty is amazing
« Reply #240 on: September 14, 2019, 04:19:44 AM »
Haha. Has anyone recently gotten a career reading with her, and can tell me what her job/career script is? I was really thinking about reaching out to her until I saw folks’ recent experience with her.

I had a reading with her about a month or so ago...she asked me on her own “are you looking for a job?” I actually am....but I did listen to someone else’s reading in which she asked the same question, and they were not looking for a job.

She then proceeded to tell me when I will get this job - Ill update if it happens.

Exactly the same happened to me, and I am not looking for a job.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #241 on: September 14, 2019, 04:34:53 AM »
Hey guys, I just want to jump in to add to the conversation.

First I want to say that I always believe you guys before I believe ANY psychic for obvious reasons. I don't doubt what anyone else's experiences are and I'm so sorry if anyone is read with Rusty based on my reviews only to be disappointed. I do want to say that I re-listened to my reading and I didn't have the same experience, so I don't know why this is happening to everyone as late. My reading with Rusty was about what was coming up in my love life.

The cards I got were describing me were: 10 of swords, Hermit, High Priestess, 2 of swords, 3 of swords, and 5 of pentacles
The cards I got for POI #1 were: Emperor, Magician, 6 of cups, and Moon
The cards I got for POI #2 (who was not present at the time) were: Ace of Wands and Hierophant

She also picked up randomly on my house renovations before that was even a possibility. I told her she was wrong about that and she said "you may want to get back to me on that, because it just flew out". I actually just met with the contractor today, got the financing, and signed the contract

I don't want to get into details here, but these cards did/still do resonate with the current situation. The reading wasn't a false hope thing. It was pretty reasonable regarding the current circumstances. She explained what each of these cards say to her, and I actually did hear her shuffle, although barely. I believe she may wear a headset and depending on the headset, you may not pick up background noise (this I know from teleconferencing at work).

Anyway, I'm really sorry if others feel that she has been reading off a script over the last few days. I just wanted to say that I don't think she did that with me last month. I honestly don't know what to say.  :-[

Fidget! Sharing feedbacks in this board has been always helpful and we all know that different people may have different experience with one reader. And still we don't know what has happened is a coincidence or something else. Anyways, that's great that you shared your feedback as well.
She also told me about home improvement. but I said I have no plan to do so. Then she interpreted the cards in another way.

candiednut

« Reply #242 on: September 14, 2019, 01:36:00 PM »
Wow, that’s awesome! Congrats!

thank you  :) :)

Offline DillP

« Reply #243 on: September 15, 2019, 04:39:20 AM »
I second what Fidget said. She didn’t give me that combination of cards or interpret anything that way. I’m not sure what happened, but I can definitely understand why others would be disappointed by having cookie cutter readings.

Offline DillP

« Reply #244 on: September 15, 2019, 04:49:26 AM »
Diamond - have you received a response from her yet? I thought she was really sweet when I read with her and really hope she’s not ignoring :(

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #245 on: September 15, 2019, 02:01:21 PM »
No she’s still ignoring. I can see she’s read the message on both whatsapp and fb

Offline maggs30

« Reply #246 on: September 15, 2019, 02:48:49 PM »
Two days after I read with Rusty she is right. He's coming back soon. Yep 2 days. Workaholic yep he now has 2 jobs plus 2 businesses he started. He's missing me. Yep he kept saying it and asking if I missed him. Spent the night in each others arms and it was the best sleep I have had in months.

ladya

« Reply #247 on: September 15, 2019, 02:53:32 PM »
Two days after I read with Rusty she is right. He's coming back soon. Yep 2 days. Workaholic yep he now has 2 jobs plus 2 businesses he started. He's missing me. Yep he kept saying it and asking if I missed him. Spent the night in each others arms and it was the best sleep I have had in months.

Woooo! Congrats

Offline maggs30

« Reply #248 on: September 15, 2019, 02:57:06 PM »

Congrats, glad all is going well for you! Let's hope it stays this way.

He did warn me he needs to dig back in to grow his businesses so I told him to call me when he comes up for air. He did tell me himself about 2 months ago it would be 6 months till he really had time for me. I just need to learn not to stress it. It just felt so damn good when either of us realized while sleeping we weren't touching we pulled the other one back to us.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #249 on: September 15, 2019, 03:01:11 PM »

Congrats, glad all is going well for you! Let's hope it stays this way.

He did warn me he needs to dig back in to grow his businesses so I told him to call me when he comes up for air. He did tell me himself about 2 months ago it would be 6 months till he really had time for me. I just need to learn not to stress it. It just felt so damn good when either of us realized while sleeping we weren't touching we pulled the other one back to us.

Congrats!!! SO happy for you!!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #250 on: September 15, 2019, 03:07:11 PM »
I'm seriously on cloud 9. I know I spent so much money on psychics but I don't regret spending it on a few of them. My go to team is solidifying.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #251 on: September 15, 2019, 03:17:59 PM »
I'm seriously on cloud 9. I know I spent so much money on psychics but I don't regret spending it on a few of them. My go to team is solidifying.

So happy for you Maggs!!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #252 on: September 15, 2019, 06:11:44 PM »

Congrats. I am happy for you.

Were you guys out of contact for a long while and Rusty predicted reconnection?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #253 on: September 15, 2019, 06:57:26 PM »

Congrats. I am happy for you.

Were you guys out of contact for a long while and Rusty predicted reconnection?

We are I don't even know what to call us. I have reached out but he had not responded in about 5 or 6 weeks while he was dealing with work. I know my anxiety plays a huge roll in my addictions because he told me up front he wouldn't be in contact with me all the time. I think I reached out about once a week but the last span was 15 days which I think scared him.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #254 on: September 15, 2019, 07:01:32 PM »
What Rusty had said was the end of a difficult period and Reconciliation. Well I would not call us completely reconciled right now as he is still going through a lot and I know he said originally it would be about four months she did get the contact correct and maybe it will be the end of a difficult. If I can learn to not have such bad anxiety. But I also don't think either one of us think that we are really broken up broken up