Author Topic: Rusty is amazing  (Read 14043 times)

Offline Zzib

Re: Rusty is amazing
« Reply #240 on: September 13, 2019, 11:49:46 PM »
I read with her by the end of May, past and present were accurate, predictions sounded very promising but we are September and nothing came to pass, in May she said I will get contact “soon” but to this day no contact. So maybe idk how soon is “soon”

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #241 on: September 14, 2019, 01:34:05 AM »
Okay, so I’ve relistened to my reading and the cards I got for my POI were:

Ace of cups
10 of pentacles
Star card
Two of swords
7 of wands
6 of cups
5 of cups
Hangman
Judgement card
9 of cups
Ace of wands
Hermit
Chemistry
Lovers

She say we had a strong chemistry and asked “what on earth happened to the two of you? One minute he’s there and the next he’s gone” and stated he lacks maturity. “He’s almost like a boy in a mans body but I feel like he’s looking back on what he’s done with regrets and what he’s lost. He’s got his guards up, I get him being stubborn thinking do I or don’t I? I get that the problem may have been that he got cold feet, kind of like right boy wrong time.”

She had no doubts of him reaching out, gave me soon and then 3 weeks. This was in the beginning of August.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 01:35:48 AM by Girly1998 »

Offline Bean82

« Reply #242 on: September 14, 2019, 02:09:06 AM »
Hi everyone! I thought I would write about my experiences with Rusty. I liked her but not sure if I’ll read with her again:

I read with Rusty on 7/16 about POI #1. While I don’t remember the cards she pulled (I don’t really write those down; just the commentary around them), she said communication in summer which hasn’t happened yet. However, she also predicted a new job (hasn’t happened yet, but realistic for me, I’d meet another guy this summer - I have met 2 news guys this summer, house move i did move this summer, and a windfall of money - this seems to be happening!

I read with her again on 8/14 specifically about POI #2 (I actually met him the evening of the 7/16 reading). Her reading on him was very different from POI #1 so I felt comfortable she was legit. She said we would reconnect (haven’t talked since 7/17) but didn’t give a timeline. Still haven’t heard from him. In addition, she picked up on the money windfall again, that I was not feeling great, and that October would be a great month for me.... several others including Mattie keep saying that as well.

Offline candiednut

« Reply #243 on: September 14, 2019, 02:52:39 AM »
It is confirmed. Rusty is right about the career prediction. And her timeline is spot on. She said 3 weeks, it happened in 3 weeks and 2 days. I am shocked!!!! Rusty has alluded to this timeline in other readings and she's right in all of them.

In one reading she said this will happen "in a few months", now its 2.5 months from that reading.

In another reading she said "before the end of summer", yup.

Offline Bean82

« Reply #244 on: September 14, 2019, 03:21:15 AM »
Wow, that’s awesome! Congrats!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #245 on: September 14, 2019, 04:19:44 AM »
Haha. Has anyone recently gotten a career reading with her, and can tell me what her job/career script is? I was really thinking about reaching out to her until I saw folks’ recent experience with her.

I had a reading with her about a month or so ago...she asked me on her own “are you looking for a job?” I actually am....but I did listen to someone else’s reading in which she asked the same question, and they were not looking for a job.

She then proceeded to tell me when I will get this job - Ill update if it happens.

Exactly the same happened to me, and I am not looking for a job.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #246 on: September 14, 2019, 04:34:53 AM »
Hey guys, I just want to jump in to add to the conversation.

First I want to say that I always believe you guys before I believe ANY psychic for obvious reasons. I don't doubt what anyone else's experiences are and I'm so sorry if anyone is read with Rusty based on my reviews only to be disappointed. I do want to say that I re-listened to my reading and I didn't have the same experience, so I don't know why this is happening to everyone as late. My reading with Rusty was about what was coming up in my love life.

The cards I got were describing me were: 10 of swords, Hermit, High Priestess, 2 of swords, 3 of swords, and 5 of pentacles
The cards I got for POI #1 were: Emperor, Magician, 6 of cups, and Moon
The cards I got for POI #2 (who was not present at the time) were: Ace of Wands and Hierophant

She also picked up randomly on my house renovations before that was even a possibility. I told her she was wrong about that and she said "you may want to get back to me on that, because it just flew out". I actually just met with the contractor today, got the financing, and signed the contract

I don't want to get into details here, but these cards did/still do resonate with the current situation. The reading wasn't a false hope thing. It was pretty reasonable regarding the current circumstances. She explained what each of these cards say to her, and I actually did hear her shuffle, although barely. I believe she may wear a headset and depending on the headset, you may not pick up background noise (this I know from teleconferencing at work).

Anyway, I'm really sorry if others feel that she has been reading off a script over the last few days. I just wanted to say that I don't think she did that with me last month. I honestly don't know what to say.  :-[

Fidget! Sharing feedbacks in this board has been always helpful and we all know that different people may have different experience with one reader. And still we don't know what has happened is a coincidence or something else. Anyways, that's great that you shared your feedback as well.
She also told me about home improvement. but I said I have no plan to do so. Then she interpreted the cards in another way.

Offline candiednut

« Reply #247 on: September 14, 2019, 01:36:00 PM »
Wow, that’s awesome! Congrats!

thank you  :) :)

Offline DillP

« Reply #248 on: Today at 04:39:20 AM »
I second what Fidget said. She didn’t give me that combination of cards or interpret anything that way. I’m not sure what happened, but I can definitely understand why others would be disappointed by having cookie cutter readings.

Offline DillP

« Reply #249 on: Today at 04:49:26 AM »
Diamond - have you received a response from her yet? I thought she was really sweet when I read with her and really hope she’s not ignoring :(