Author Topic: Rusty is amazing  (Read 86218 times)

Paulina93

Re: Rusty is amazing
« Reply #210 on: September 13, 2019, 02:29:15 PM »
Has she told anyone else a poi is having a hard time getting over a past relationship or not speaking because of an ex that is trying to re enter?

candiednut

« Reply #211 on: September 13, 2019, 02:49:00 PM »
Has she told anyone else a poi is having a hard time getting over a past relationship or not speaking because of an ex that is trying to re enter?

No she didnt say that to me.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #212 on: September 13, 2019, 03:12:19 PM »
No she hasn't told me that either.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #213 on: September 13, 2019, 03:27:48 PM »
Haha. Has anyone recently gotten a career reading with her, and can tell me what her job/career script is? I was really thinking about reaching out to her until I saw folks’ recent experience with her.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #214 on: September 13, 2019, 03:34:29 PM »
Haha. Has anyone recently gotten a career reading with her, and can tell me what her job/career script is? I was really thinking about reaching out to her until I saw folks’ recent experience with her.

I got a reading with her very recently. I will message you.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #215 on: September 13, 2019, 03:51:28 PM »

I had a reading with her about a month or so ago...she asked me on her own “are you looking for a job?” I actually am....but I did listen to someone else’s reading in which she asked the same question, and they were not looking for a job.

She then proceeded to tell me when I will get this job - Ill update if it happens.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #216 on: September 13, 2019, 04:25:33 PM »
She asked me if I was looking for a job as well. And I’m not. I really had faith in this woman.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #217 on: September 13, 2019, 04:29:26 PM »
I'm upset and angry but also concerned. Someone posted her significant other was in the hospital so it could be why she is basically phoning it in right now and taking the last way or maybe with her emotional turmoil she isn't connecting. Either way if that is the case don't do readings until you can do them properly. I understand she probably needs the money to cover bills but its fraud and will cost her clients in the long run to take the easy road. I know she has a gift but its not showing right now.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #218 on: September 13, 2019, 04:57:46 PM »
I had two reading with her a month a go and two days ago I dont remember which card she used but I would say she was accurate with my situation I dont think her prediction are solid tho

candiednut

« Reply #219 on: September 13, 2019, 05:02:38 PM »
I'm upset and angry but also concerned. Someone posted her significant other was in the hospital so it could be why she is basically phoning it in right now and taking the last way or maybe with her emotional turmoil she isn't connecting. Either way if that is the case don't do readings until you can do them properly. I understand she probably needs the money to cover bills but its fraud and will cost her clients in the long run to take the easy road. I know she has a gift but its not showing right now.

Agree with this. She seems like a genuine person from her fb posts but not cool that she didnt reply diamond. It takes 2 seconds.

candiednut

« Reply #220 on: September 13, 2019, 06:11:10 PM »
Nvm. Her 3 week prediction might have just happened today. I'll update when I know for sure. Holy crap

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #221 on: September 13, 2019, 06:44:15 PM »
Hey guys, I just want to jump in to add to the conversation.

First I want to say that I always believe you guys before I believe ANY psychic for obvious reasons. I don't doubt what anyone else's experiences are and I'm so sorry if anyone is read with Rusty based on my reviews only to be disappointed. I do want to say that I re-listened to my reading and I didn't have the same experience, so I don't know why this is happening to everyone as late. My reading with Rusty was about what was coming up in my love life.

The cards I got were describing me were: 10 of swords, Hermit, High Priestess, 2 of swords, 3 of swords, and 5 of pentacles
The cards I got for POI #1 were: Emperor, Magician, 6 of cups, and Moon
The cards I got for POI #2 (who was not present at the time) were: Ace of Wands and Hierophant

She also picked up randomly on my house renovations before that was even a possibility. I told her she was wrong about that and she said "you may want to get back to me on that, because it just flew out". I actually just met with the contractor today, got the financing, and signed the contract

I don't want to get into details here, but these cards did/still do resonate with the current situation. The reading wasn't a false hope thing. It was pretty reasonable regarding the current circumstances. She explained what each of these cards say to her, and I actually did hear her shuffle, although barely. I believe she may wear a headset and depending on the headset, you may not pick up background noise (this I know from teleconferencing at work).

Anyway, I'm really sorry if others feel that she has been reading off a script over the last few days. I just wanted to say that I don't think she did that with me last month. I honestly don't know what to say.  :-[

candiednut

« Reply #222 on: September 13, 2019, 06:48:46 PM »
She may have gotten a MAJOR work thing right for me. Just found out today. I will confirm when I know for sure. Her timeline was exact.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #223 on: September 13, 2019, 06:53:44 PM »
I think it's lucky we have boards like these sometimes to weed out the not so innocent readers. There have been a few readers recently who seemed really genuine and decent but then revelations came out about them, one of which I trusted at the time. I haven't tried Rusty but now people will be aware of her for the time being I guess and like a user said it's sad she has personal crap going on with her husband in hospital but if that's the case you really shouldn't take that to your readings or give multiple people the same cards and wordings as this is what happens and then she will lose reputation and business. I hope it's just a genuine time where she was a bit all over the place like we all get at times and just came out with repeated words for a number of people.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #224 on: September 13, 2019, 07:04:45 PM »
Star I really do want to believe that is what is going on because I have read with her quite a few times and she has been right. I'm disappointed and was crushed yesterday when I saw everyone getting the same cards and reading. Its a rollercoaster not knowing of you should have hope or not she will be right.

anything