Author Topic: Rusty is amazing  (Read 86229 times)

candiednut

Re: Rusty is amazing
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2019, 12:15:12 AM »
I read with Rusty last March she said I'd meet someone new in a 3. Her exact words "I know within the next 3 months there's going to be a genuine big fat good relationship".  Here we are moving into the end of July and nothing even close to her prediction happened, not even a flirt.
She knew everything going on presently with me and POI, she even knew things I didn't tell her.  She was very good at describing personalities, and what had happened in the past.

First negative testimonial Ive seen for this hidden gem nOOOOOOOOO

Offline bstalling

« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2019, 12:16:55 AM »
I read with Rusty last March she said I'd meet someone new in a 3. Her exact words "I know within the next 3 months there's going to be a genuine big fat good relationship".  Here we are moving into the end of July and nothing even close to her prediction happened, not even a flirt.
She knew everything going on presently with me and POI, she even knew things I didn't tell her.  She was very good at describing personalities, and what had happened in the past.

First negative testimonial Ive seen for this hidden gem nOOOOOOOOO

No psychic is ever right with timing though. Surprised people still hold them to it.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2019, 12:19:35 AM »
Yes, but I can predict that I have not seen the last relationship of my life yet. There was no story of how we'd meet or anything helpful. Just a big reassurance of her timing.

It's not meant to be negative, I just don't want everyone to get their hopes up.  She's very good at the present and past.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 12:22:25 AM by alphabetsoup »

Offline Candy

« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2019, 12:57:53 AM »
Rusty is very genuine and she definitely picks up feelings and overall situation. She is good with the present. She has been wrong for me on details of future predictions and timing but I would read with her again because I trust her overall read of the situation.

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2019, 01:09:47 AM »
When I read with her last, she was extremely confident about forward movement "very soon" and stated July-August.  I guess I will update throughout the time to see if she was right.  But she did nail a number of past and present things. 

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2019, 01:31:01 AM »
she told me I would get contact very soon but im pretty sure she was just picking up the contact I got the night before so who knows when Ill get contact again. I feel she's super accurate on present though and her advice is helpful.

Offline blue-eyes

« Reply #81 on: July 18, 2019, 05:08:02 PM »
Had a reading with this lady this morning was just expecting a quick read, As i do with them all, After my 10 minutes i had to go back, My questions were about my job i got so much information from her, Some rather harsh which made me think twice, She pulls no strings and seems very strong in her words, Something differant about her as she certainly gave me some great advice as others have but! She said something about a problem i was having 'relatives' Lol , She is Amazing and i will be back for more... 10 readings in a month with other readers only the cheap ones as i refuse to pay anymore and 3 have stood out for me. the others being Kamari and Almondine, Just my opinion. Not all can work and im sure we will find who we like and change them many times, I know i will as i get Older :P

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #82 on: July 23, 2019, 10:22:47 AM »
Surprise guys! I tried her. So yes - she definitely picked up right off the bat that I was looking for a job, she saw my POI 1 in the past and described him pretty well. Right at the begging of the reading (I ask for a general love reading) the Ace of Cups came out. She mentioned this mature guy coming in - basically to keep it short - described POI 4 to a T. She got the Lovers card and all that. So we will see. Didn’t really get time frames other than the lovely September for a job (I mean this is like the key month for love and money for me lol)...she basically got the details around POI 4 correct down to personality. Lines up with other readers (except Cookie she doesn’t see me in a relationship at all this year). It’s so odd, usually most of my readers are in alignment with Cookie and this time they are not. Just scared she will trump all again. Time will tell. She also got me moving as well (sigh).

candiednut

« Reply #83 on: July 24, 2019, 12:48:12 PM »
Wondering about her updates? Her queue has gone down quite a bit last time I checked

candiednut

« Reply #84 on: July 29, 2019, 10:10:34 PM »
bump

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #85 on: July 29, 2019, 11:01:49 PM »
Wondering about her updates? Her queue has gone down quite a bit last time I checked

I last spoke to her a couple of weeks ago. Her predictions were right about a celebration and granted money. One thing was kind of wrong but only because I didn't take the opportunity. So that's my free will at play there.

I haven't checked in because the main thing I'm asking about is still pending within her time frame and I don't see the point in paying to hear the same thing a third time Haha

Always been consistent in my experience.

candiednut

« Reply #86 on: July 29, 2019, 11:05:33 PM »
Thanks for the update Hope. Did she get timing right?

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #87 on: July 29, 2019, 11:39:50 PM »
I'm waiting on the main prediction because all she could say was by her cards it told her summertime. Once it's Fall i guess I'll know.

The celebration I didn't need to ask because I would know by the end of the month anyway. I was just feeling anxious but she told me it was in my favor and I'd be celebrating and that I would get financial help, which I did!

Offline seeker123

« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2019, 12:07:32 AM »
The callback schedule posted on the site - is that UK time or the local time of the viewer? Thanks.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2019, 12:24:45 AM »
The callback schedule posted on the site - is that UK time or the local time of the viewer? Thanks.

Local time of the user. She only has 4 in line, I wonder how fast she goes through them.

Does anyone know how she is on career?