Author Topic: Rusty is amazing  (Read 86205 times)

Offline Jbossy25

Re: Rusty is amazing
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2019, 09:44:20 PM »
She got contact date for me right. And said he was coming back and here he is  ;)

candiednut

« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2019, 09:51:27 PM »
She got contact date for me right. And said he was coming back and here he is  ;)

congrats! did she actually give you a specific date? She has only given me "soon" as timelines..

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2019, 10:00:47 PM »

That's so awesome, congrats!!! <3

Wow you have a great connection with her, career and love prediction have come true for you.  Happy for you!

Did anyone else get this right, Mattie, Tulsa...?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 10:03:50 PM by Snow-white8 »

Offline Jbossy25

« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2019, 10:18:51 PM »

That's so awesome, congrats!!! <3

Wow you have a great connection with her, career and love prediction have come true for you.  Happy for you!

Did anyone else get this right, Mattie, Tulsa...?

Tulsa was right in her present but she didn’t really make any predictions to lookout for. I’ve never read with Mattie before. Kikiyo was the other person that was bomb on predictions and so was poema

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2019, 10:42:39 PM »
Hi, well after reading these reviews I had to book a reading with her lol
I got the newbie rate $20 for 20 minutes. I hope I have success with her as well!

I will update

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2019, 11:38:58 PM »
Hi, well after reading these reviews I had to book a reading with her lol
I got the newbie rate $20 for 20 minutes. I hope I have success with her as well!

I will update

Exciting! I just read with her last night and she is so consistent. Same cards came up as months ago. Timeline still pending but I'll know if she was right about 1 thing by the end of this month.

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2019, 03:12:06 AM »
My recent reading with Rusty was very good... well, without much information from me she agreed with much of what my gut feels.  She wouldn't give me dates, but she said "If X hasn't happened yet (which Rusty believes it has) then it will very soon.  Just be patience for a short bit longer my love.  I promise you will see movement."

Offline maggs30

« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2019, 07:24:54 AM »
I'm in her queue to see when this jackass is coming back lmao so much for no readings for a bit. After this I am done until my Yona top up on the 31st.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2019, 07:18:46 PM »
I read with her this morning at 5:00am ! lol

anyways, it was worth it. I liked her! she told me I would end up walking away from the situation which is probably true.
she said contact would happen very soon but I don't know if she was picking up contact from the night before because he did contact me from the night before.

candiednut

« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2019, 07:23:12 PM »
Guys stop talking about her please :P

Offline maggs30

« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2019, 07:53:03 PM »
Well last week she protected The Break-Up and said he would be back in the stable when he came back and today she flipped on me and said that he's going to keep pulling stuff like this and went into a bunch of advice about me walking away. I do see him being back and forth with his stress for several months but I called her for predictions in tarot reading and it was way too much into advice this call just my honest opinion.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #71 on: July 16, 2019, 07:54:30 PM »
Well last week she protected The Break-Up and said he would be back in the stable when he came back and today she flipped on me and said that he's going to keep pulling stuff like this and went into a bunch of advice about me walking away. I do see him being back and forth with his stress for several months but I called her for predictions in tarot reading and it was way too much into advice this call just my honest opinion.

That's pretty soon to call a tarot reader, you really need to give it more time than one week if you're asking the same question.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2019, 07:24:02 PM »
mags that's funny. she gave me a similar READING. please don't tell me she said your POI smokes weed and drinks a lot? lol

Offline maggs30

« Reply #73 on: July 17, 2019, 09:54:59 PM »
Nope lol I would know she was full of shit if she did. This man is cleaner than a nun on church Sunday now. Just that he's not in the space for a relationship because hes a workaholic. True.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #74 on: July 17, 2019, 11:53:44 PM »
I read with Rusty last March she said I'd meet someone new in a 3. Her exact words "I know within the next 3 months there's going to be a genuine big fat good relationship".  Here we are moving into the end of July and nothing even close to her prediction happened, not even a flirt.
She knew everything going on presently with me and POI, she even knew things I didn't tell her.  She was very good at describing personalities, and what had happened in the past.

anything