Author Topic: Rusty is amazing  (Read 5400 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Rusty is amazing
« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2019, 12:22:30 AM »
She is the only one that predicted my bf would break it off. She also said he will come back and be stable later. I'm letting it go. He said he wanted someone that wouldn't abandon him that wanted to build an empire with him then decided he could only respond when he wanted to when i would text. You can't have a ride or die and give that person crumbs so if he comes back he will need to change himself because I'm worth more than that.

she’s been right for me so far . Just let it go and try and be happy in the meantime .

I’m sorry this is rough, I’m feeling the same but we WILL get through it and we will support each other every step of the way ❤️

Offline maggs30

« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2019, 01:00:51 AM »
She is the only one that predicted my bf would break it off. She also said he will come back and be stable later. I'm letting it go. He said he wanted someone that wouldn't abandon him that wanted to build an empire with him then decided he could only respond when he wanted to when i would text. You can't have a ride or die and give that person crumbs so if he comes back he will need to change himself because I'm worth more than that.

she’s been right for me so far . Just let it go and try and be happy in the meantime .

I’m sorry this is rough, I’m feeling the same but we WILL get through it and we will support each other every step of the way ❤️

Yes we will! We will get through it and the best to come out of these psychic binges is finding this board and such supporting people on it. At least we all can identify the struggles the others are having without judgement. Talking to personal friends they all think you are insane. So this board is a huge help.

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2019, 08:41:35 PM »
Any updates on Rusty regarding predictions?  Had a reading with her recently and was impressed.  Falls in line with Mattie, Cookie, Yona and had a lot of detail with very few questions.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2019, 09:09:38 PM »
Any updates on Rusty regarding predictions?  Had a reading with her recently and was impressed.  Falls in line with Mattie, Cookie, Yona and had a lot of detail with very few questions.

Nothing yet on my end but my gut says he's coming back like she said he would. Tired of having dreams about him every time I sleep and having him pop into my head constantly. I have not contacted him since I walked out of his apartment Wednesday during our fight. If he wants to fix it then its on him. But I 100% believe she's right on him coming back and trying harder. I will update in a few days.

Offline Jbossy25

« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2019, 09:44:20 PM »
She got contact date for me right. And said he was coming back and here he is  ;)

Offline candiednut

« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2019, 09:51:27 PM »
She got contact date for me right. And said he was coming back and here he is  ;)

congrats! did she actually give you a specific date? She has only given me "soon" as timelines..

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2019, 10:00:47 PM »

That's so awesome, congrats!!! <3

Wow you have a great connection with her, career and love prediction have come true for you.  Happy for you!

Did anyone else get this right, Mattie, Tulsa...?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 10:03:50 PM by Snow-white8 »

Offline Jbossy25

« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2019, 10:18:51 PM »

That's so awesome, congrats!!! <3

Wow you have a great connection with her, career and love prediction have come true for you.  Happy for you!

Did anyone else get this right, Mattie, Tulsa...?

Tulsa was right in her present but she didn’t really make any predictions to lookout for. I’ve never read with Mattie before. Kikiyo was the other person that was bomb on predictions and so was poema

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2019, 10:42:39 PM »
Hi, well after reading these reviews I had to book a reading with her lol
I got the newbie rate $20 for 20 minutes. I hope I have success with her as well!

I will update

Offline HopelesslyHis

« Reply #69 on: July 15, 2019, 11:38:58 PM »
Hi, well after reading these reviews I had to book a reading with her lol
I got the newbie rate $20 for 20 minutes. I hope I have success with her as well!

I will update

Exciting! I just read with her last night and she is so consistent. Same cards came up as months ago. Timeline still pending but I'll know if she was right about 1 thing by the end of this month.

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2019, 03:12:06 AM »
My recent reading with Rusty was very good... well, without much information from me she agreed with much of what my gut feels.  She wouldn't give me dates, but she said "If X hasn't happened yet (which Rusty believes it has) then it will very soon.  Just be patience for a short bit longer my love.  I promise you will see movement."

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #71 on: July 16, 2019, 05:57:37 AM »
I read with her last week and she said she wasnt 100% certain but was pretty confident I would see him by the end of last week.

I saw him Monday, so pretty darn close!

Thanks Rusty :)

Offline maggs30

« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2019, 07:24:54 AM »
I'm in her queue to see when this jackass is coming back lmao so much for no readings for a bit. After this I am done until my Yona top up on the 31st.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #73 on: July 16, 2019, 07:18:46 PM »
I read with her this morning at 5:00am ! lol

anyways, it was worth it. I liked her! she told me I would end up walking away from the situation which is probably true.
she said contact would happen very soon but I don't know if she was picking up contact from the night before because he did contact me from the night before.

Offline candiednut

« Reply #74 on: July 16, 2019, 07:23:12 PM »
Guys stop talking about her please :P