Author Topic: Rusty is amazing  (Read 85623 times)

Offline Snow-white8

Re: Rusty is amazing
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2019, 05:28:20 PM »
A little update: i talked to her at 5 this morning and we talked about my relationship but also i asked her about a job i had a interview for this morning at 9 nd she told me the cards were telling her that i was going to get it and lo and behold the job is mine  ;D

Ah amazing!! Congratulations :D time to celebrate ;D

candiednut

« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2019, 05:35:29 PM »
A little update: i talked to her at 5 this morning and we talked about my relationship but also i asked her about a job i had a interview for this morning at 9 nd she told me the cards were telling her that i was going to get it and lo and behold the job is mine  ;D

congrats!!

Offline blue-eyes

« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2019, 06:48:33 PM »

Ah amazing!! Congratulations :D time to celebrate ;D

That has to be a 50/50 shot Surely? But Having read her reviews on cp and compared to others is looking very good for a new reader, Her feedback is really high, Considering how long she has been there, I will give her a go next month and see how she works out.  Have to be careful with pennies :)

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2019, 07:53:56 PM »
How is she regarding relationship predictions? Do they come to pass?

candiednut

« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2019, 03:55:34 PM »
I had some points to redeem on CP so I used them on rusty today.

I asked her if I would see POi today. She said yes initially and then dig deeper and said she got the page of wands ... she said hmm... i think he’s going to let you down.

He called me this morning and it was a go. An hour later he called and said he got called into a meeting and can’t after all

Sorry to hear that. Interesting that the page of wands is a "let down"? Always thought it meant "good news"

candiednut

« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2019, 07:02:31 PM »
I had some points to redeem on CP so I used them on rusty today.

I asked her if I would see POi today. She said yes initially and then dig deeper and said she got the page of wands ... she said hmm... i think he’s going to let you down.

He called me this morning and it was a go. An hour later he called and said he got called into a meeting and can’t after all

Sorry to hear that. Interesting that the page of wands is a "let down"? Always thought it meant "good news"

I am not that knowledgeable regarding Tarot card meanings but, I've always seen readers refer to the pages as a more ''immature'' energy, i.e. that whatever offer they come with is not a solid one. The page has not fully matured into a Knight yet. Fire is about swift action, and rapid movement so it does not last. Had it been a Page of Pentacles or a Page of Cups, although not mature enough, still it would have had an element of stability, especially if it was the Pentacles one, which is about groundedness and stability. Hope this helps to clarify. If anyone has any interpretations do chime in haha!

Interesting. Well if you are reading it as a person then yes it's an immature energy. But I think pages could also be read as "news" in general? Wands to me mean "excitement, passion, creativity, fire sign characteristics" so page of wands to me means "news or communication that makes you feel excited". Hence I'm surprised that rusty read it as a negative card.. may e there were other cards in the spread too for her to reach that conclusion?

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2019, 11:09:46 AM »
I realllllly like rusty. She's excellent with her cards. Consistent. Hope her rates dont go sky high. I'm already breaking the bank as it is.

candiednut

« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2019, 03:11:38 PM »
I have yet to see predictions occur but her second reading she gave me a sooner timeline than the first reading, and i don't believe she remembered me.

I do wanna say there is something very "down to earth" and "grounded" about this reader...can't explain it.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2019, 07:28:02 PM »
I have yet to see predictions occur but her second reading she gave me a sooner timeline than the first reading, and i don't believe she remembered me.

I do wanna say there is something very "down to earth" and "grounded" about this reader...can't explain it.

I agree. She is probably one of those rare, practical readers that most clients want.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2019, 11:52:31 PM »
Good old rusty is $5.00 a minute now instead of $4. Maybe we should stop promoting our fave readers cause they end up expensive and you can’t get hold of them 😆😛

Offline maggs30

« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2019, 12:18:59 AM »
She is the only one that predicted my bf would break it off. She also said he will come back and be stable later. I'm letting it go. He said he wanted someone that wouldn't abandon him that wanted to build an empire with him then decided he could only respond when he wanted to when i would text. You can't have a ride or die and give that person crumbs so if he comes back he will need to change himself because I'm worth more than that.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2019, 12:22:30 AM »
She is the only one that predicted my bf would break it off. She also said he will come back and be stable later. I'm letting it go. He said he wanted someone that wouldn't abandon him that wanted to build an empire with him then decided he could only respond when he wanted to when i would text. You can't have a ride or die and give that person crumbs so if he comes back he will need to change himself because I'm worth more than that.

she’s been right for me so far . Just let it go and try and be happy in the meantime .

I’m sorry this is rough, I’m feeling the same but we WILL get through it and we will support each other every step of the way ❤️

Offline maggs30

« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2019, 01:00:51 AM »

she’s been right for me so far . Just let it go and try and be happy in the meantime .

I’m sorry this is rough, I’m feeling the same but we WILL get through it and we will support each other every step of the way ❤️

Yes we will! We will get through it and the best to come out of these psychic binges is finding this board and such supporting people on it. At least we all can identify the struggles the others are having without judgement. Talking to personal friends they all think you are insane. So this board is a huge help.

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2019, 08:41:35 PM »
Any updates on Rusty regarding predictions?  Had a reading with her recently and was impressed.  Falls in line with Mattie, Cookie, Yona and had a lot of detail with very few questions.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2019, 09:09:38 PM »
Any updates on Rusty regarding predictions?  Had a reading with her recently and was impressed.  Falls in line with Mattie, Cookie, Yona and had a lot of detail with very few questions.

Nothing yet on my end but my gut says he's coming back like she said he would. Tired of having dreams about him every time I sleep and having him pop into my head constantly. I have not contacted him since I walked out of his apartment Wednesday during our fight. If he wants to fix it then its on him. But I 100% believe she's right on him coming back and trying harder. I will update in a few days.

anything