Author Topic: Rusty is amazing  (Read 86482 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Rusty is amazing
« Reply #300 on: October 04, 2019, 09:18:52 PM »
Yes someone had mentioned it and I'm praying he is okay. I haven't looked for her online so I hadn't noticed but all the same prayers going out for them.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #301 on: October 07, 2019, 10:59:33 AM »
She was back online this morning.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #302 on: October 16, 2019, 05:14:50 PM »
Just wanted to share that EVERYTHING she predicted is coming true. She is amazing and I'm forever grateful for her

Was this work and/or love related?

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #303 on: October 16, 2019, 05:18:46 PM »
Just wanted to share that EVERYTHING she predicted is coming true. She is amazing and I'm forever grateful for her

I thought you previously said your last reading with her was underwhelming?

candiednut

« Reply #304 on: October 16, 2019, 07:07:48 PM »

I thought you previously said your last reading with her was underwhelming?

It was, but her previous readings weren't and have been accurate. (Except for one finance related prediction that hasn't happened yet, but she didnt give any timing on that one) the underwhelming one was very vague but also accurate!

candiednut

« Reply #305 on: October 16, 2019, 07:21:20 PM »

Was this work and/or love related?

Both!:)

Offline Rafi

« Reply #306 on: October 16, 2019, 07:46:04 PM »
Can i ask who are the readers who were accurate for you?

Offline GoldieShawn

« Reply #307 on: October 17, 2019, 10:40:00 PM »
I read with Rusty about a month ago. She validated my relationship situation pretty well at the time and re-listening to the call, I just realized she validated more than I realized. Right now some of her career predictions seem to be coming true, though I had to piece together the card meanings she gave with my situation to figure it out (standard card meanings such as 'get a new job' don't really apply directly to my work situation so have to interpret a bit as I am self-employed).

Offline maggs30

« Reply #308 on: October 17, 2019, 10:50:25 PM »
Rusty said she thinks I will walk away from my bf. Oct 15th is when she thought I would. I have been having severe anxiety lately and have thought several times is this worth it. Kisha also said she thinks I will walk away in Oct. That was in June. I'm sure they saw what a normal person would do but they can't predict what a stubborn bi**h I am when I love someone. Yona has never seen me walking away. Yona says I'm capable of walking away but she thinks I will stick it out till we can balance. Rusty has been really accurate for me even though I did think her last reading was cookie cutter because others had the same cards. I guess I will know if I walk away in the next two weeks. Trying to not get anymore readings till Nov 1st. Lets see if I'm stubborn enough for that. Rusty tempted me this morning.

Offline Heather

« Reply #309 on: October 18, 2019, 01:01:37 PM »
Rusty said I’d be traveling in a few weeks, and I thought she was absolutely incorrect. And even when I began to see that it could happen, it was very iffy. So she ended up being correct after all.

I agree with maggs that she can be judgmental. Ugh. I like her, but I don’t want to spend my time engaging in an argument about why I’m making certain choices. I’ll continue to speak with her as long as she doesn’t morph into another Tara.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #310 on: October 18, 2019, 05:12:52 PM »
Turned out to be right about the career progression, wrong about the timing aspect. I did try her on another topic before she took her hiatus, but she was kinda fluffy and the connection wasnt as strong. I hope she can be consistent in the future.

Offline Heather

« Reply #311 on: October 18, 2019, 08:20:23 PM »
I’ve heard others say she took a hiatus, but I see her on early in the mornings.

candiednut

« Reply #312 on: October 18, 2019, 08:25:16 PM »
I’ve heard others say she took a hiatus, but I see her on early in the mornings.

She just got back, hopefully shes doing okay consideirng everything with her partner

Offline Heather

« Reply #313 on: October 20, 2019, 05:04:56 PM »
Rusty ended up being completely correct about me traveling when I thought she was crazy for even suggesting it. Props on that one.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #314 on: October 20, 2019, 06:16:56 PM »
Rusty ended up being completely correct about me traveling when I thought she was crazy for even suggesting it. Props on that one.

That’s awesome, enjoy the trip!

She predicted something for me to happen in either 3 days or 3 weeks, it’s been 5 weeks and nope.